Shooting at SC Church During Bible Study - Suspect still at large

fool

Hall of Fame
I've noticed the tinfoil crowd's been very quiet about this shooting. No Sandy Hook-style conspiracies yet, and you'd think by now there'd be plenty.

Well it's obvious now that the flag makers are behind this, confederate flag sales are up 3000%.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've noticed the tinfoil crowd's been very quiet about this shooting. No Sandy Hook-style conspiracies yet, and you'd think by now there'd be plenty.

What's the point? You're doing the false flag routine.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Says the hypocrite who can't stop talking about a flag when nine people were murdered.

The 9 people were murdered by a kid who used the Confederate Flag as his symbol for racial hatred because the kid knew the flag stood for racial hatred.

29CF022100000578-3132670-image-m-57_1434817272168.jpg

And you want the flag to fly on government property.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Republican Governor Robert Bentley ordered the four Confederate flags on the state Capitol grounds in Montgomery to be taken down today.

The below picture shows the racist flag being taken down by government employees:

150624-alabama-confederate-mn-1200_73c7de2d4cde17dfa52073cdd46f0dfa.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You do realize Stripe's a foreigner with absolutely no stake in this, right?

I don't know much about him, other than he's a Dispensationalist (Darby Follower)

The reason I bring up Darby, is because the vast majority of the Confederates were Southern Baptists, and Southern Baptists are Dispensationalists (Darby Followers)

Maybe Stripe is just defending his fellow Darby Followers.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I don't know much about him, other than he's a Dispensationalist (Darby Follower)

The reason I bring up Darby, is because the vast majority of the Confederates were Southern Baptists, and Southern Baptists are Dispensationalists (Darby Followers)

Maybe Stripe is just defending his fellow Darby Followers.

I seriously doubt it. Guess ya never know.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I seriously doubt it. Guess ya never know.

I have to give the Southern Baptists credit.

Russell Moore, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention, has called for the Confederate Flag to come down in South Carolina.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Racism is not an intrinsic part of Southern Baptist theology. It should be noted that the Southern Baptist convention has formally apologized for their historical support of slavery and segregation.

That's all that a reasonable person could ask of them. They were in error, and they repented and asked forgiveness for it. It was a commendable thing for them to do. And that should be the end of it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Virginia has joined Texas, and will no longer issue Confederate Flags on license plates for the Sons of Confederate Veterans group.

rainee

Did you intend for this post to make any kind of sense?

Lol.

I just wanted to convey how impressed I was with Granite for asking if we down here knew about, uhm, you know, growing things to eat
them, since uhm City folks up north seem to know a lot about it...

He apparently still has no idea why what he called "The Union" was willing to fight, kill, and put to death many of their own men in the process to keep "The South" from forming their own nation...

Mental block for Yankees and Liberals, maybe.

And...
Should you ask me a question like this, Mr Fool, when you already know you can't tell when I'm being serious or when I'm being kind of Funny?

rainee

A neo-Confed and neo-Nazi can same the exact--the exact--same thing. Symbols have power, which you know full well, and they have unmistakable meanings with the full force of history behind them. I truly don't give a damn how you view this filthy, foul, rotten, treasonous, racist flag.

I'm trying to read what I've missed since yesterday and Granite you are getting worse and worse.

First Please quit insulting Tam - as in there is no excuse for it at all.

Many including you seem to think you can say what anything means to the people who have something as if you are specially gifted and can make it so by saying it! It scares me. It's ridiculous.

If the women who wanted the vote years ago were told you would take down the flag and put one up of a woman equal to man -- but would not give women the actual vote - do you think we would have been impressed?

Empty victory is scarily accurate right now.

Now that the confederate flag is gone will black communities rebuild up North, will young black men get out of drugs and gangs and work, will black families consist of moms and dads?

If I was black I wouldn't appreciate your rhetoric one bit.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just wanted to convey how impressed I was with Granite for asking if we down here knew about, uhm, you know, growing things to eat
them, since uhm City folks up north seem to know a lot about it...

I don't know where you get your misconception that the Southern states grow all the food.

Let's look at the Top 10 states based on percentage of food grown for the USA:

1) California 13.2%
2) Texas 6.84%
3) Iowa 6.7%
4) Nebraska 4.8%
5) Minnesota 4.6%
6) Illinois 4.2%
7) Kansas 3.94%
8) North Carolina 3.4%
9) Wisconsin 2.85%
10) Florida 2.84%

Now, let's look at a Southern States map:

statesmaps.gif

If we look at the list and the map, there are THREE Southern States in the Top 10 for agriculture production.