Shooting at SC Church During Bible Study - Suspect still at large

drbrumley

The Confederate Flag is offensive to EVERY black person in this country. Why is that not good enough for you?

You better tell Walter Williams he isn't black then. And I know for a fact there are lots of fine upstanding black folks who think highly of the South during the fight for independence.

fool

Hall of Fame
Oops I looked up CSA
If I get some more strawberries I'll try to remember to share with someone there that some Yanks get real natural from nature and grown in the ground type fruits and veggies delivered to their little apartments and stuff. Real neat.

The blueberries here where I live are not doing well but I got some fresh ones
Downtown.

Did you intend for this post to make any kind of sense?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
They are marginalized, given the feeling of being specially unsafe or unwanted in their communities, and often forced to withdraw from public life as a defense against further violence.

'Often forced to withdraw from public life'.

That seems to me to be overstating things. Do you think that Roof's murders have caused some black people to withdraw from public life? Withdraw in what ways?

I could see that more if it was gang-related violence or something along those lines because there is a group behind it with a wider potential reach. Unless the fear is that people like Wolf will embolden others to act in the same way.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You better tell Walter Williams he isn't black then. And I know for a fact there are lots of fine upstanding black folks who think highly of the South during the fight for independence.

And the Verband Nationaldeutscher Juden (a Jewish Group) supported Hitler and the Nazis during the Wiemar Republic.

Does that mean many Jews thought highly of Hitler and the Nazis?

Your desperation in trying to defend racial hatred is glaring.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Only because he's evidently another leftist.

"I just didn’t have the balls for five years to do it, but when my friend was assassinated for being nothing more than a black man, I decided it was time for that thing to be off the Statehouse grounds” - S.C. Republican State Rep. Doug Brannon

drbrumley

And the Verband Nationaldeutscher Juden (a Jewish Group) supported Hitler and the Nazis during the Wiemar Republic.

Does that mean many Jews thought highly of Hitler and the Nazis?

Your desperation in trying to defend racial hatred is glaring.

Now you didn't say most now did you? Hmmm, let's look at what you said, even with your emphasis.

The Confederate Flag is offensive to EVERY black person in this country. Why is that not good enough for you?

Now you can say you mis spoke and we can move on. Otherwise we can't move past because of sheer stupidity.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now you didn't say most now did you? Hmmm, let's look at what you said, even with your emphasis.

Um....that's because I was responding to your post, not my post.

Now you can say you mis spoke and we can move on.

I didn't misspeak, I said the Confederate Flag is offensive to EVERY black person.

Otherwise we can't move past because of sheer stupidity.

Your the one defending racial hatred, not me.

drbrumley

Um....that's because I was responding to your post, not my post.

You responded to Tambora that EVERY BLACK PERSON in this country is offended at the flag. I responded with a black man in Walter Williams. and a host of others, not to mention those that actually fought for the south. So much for your EVERY!!!!!

I didn't misspeak, I said the Confederate Flag is offensive to EVERY black person.

See above.

Your the one defending racial hatred, not me.

No, maybe in your warped mind.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You responded to Tambora that EVERY BLACK PERSON in this country is offended at the flag.

I responded with a black man in Walter Williams.

Ok, I'll rephrase my statement:

Of the 45 million black people that live in the USA, every one of them is offended by the Confederate Flag except for one nut-job professor at George Mason University and maybe 2 or 3 other blacks who are ALIVE.

Happy now?

Do you care about the other 44, 999, 996 black people who are offended?

drbrumley

Ok, I'll rephrase my statement:

Of the 45 million black people that live in the USA, every one of them is offended by the Confederate Flag except for one nut-job professor at George Mason University and maybe 2 or 3 other blacks who are ALIVE.

Happy now?

Do you care about the other 44, 999, 996 black people who are offended?

:rotfl: Like you can speak for the 44,999,996 black people in the country.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rotfl: Like you can speak for the 44,999,996 black people in the country.

Of the 45,000,000 black people in the USA, you found ONE that agrees with you.

If you spend a few more hours, you might find one more who agrees with you.

But, I bet you can't find more then 10?

drbrumley

Of the 45,000,000 black people in the USA, you found ONE that agrees with you.

If you spend a few more hours, you might find one more who agrees with you.

But, I bet you can't find more then 10?

Actually, most would be indifferent to it. Only busy bodies like you make an issue of it, instead of the perp.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LOST CAUSE RELIGION

"The argument of the Lost Cause insists that the South fought nobly and against all odds not to preserve slavery but entirely for other reasons, such as the rights of states to govern themselves, and that southerners were forced to defend themselves against Northern aggression."