Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

Karl: Did you see this on Barbed Wire? :think:

Psychologist’s Response to Intrusive ‘Conversion Therapy Prohibition Act’

http://barbwire.com/2015/01/30/0900...intrusive-conversion-therapy-prohibition-act/

72550257_59639361.jpg

alwight

Just think of all the good you could do for mankind if you told the story of your life and what lead you to HATE God like you do. As one of the older people on TOL, think of the positive influence that you could have on homosexualists like GFR7, zoo22, Art Brain and WizardofOz.
You're probably just all bitter and twisted aCW because you have first hand experience of not being able to become an ex-gay, however hard you try.

The truth will set you free Al; be a man for once in your life and help lead others to freedom from the bondage of sexual depravation by helping them see the truth as well.
The truth isn't something that I at least am in denial of, oh queen of denial. :surf:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Just think of all the good you could do for mankind if you told the story of your life and what lead you to HATE God like you do. As one of the older people on TOL, think of the positive influence that you could have on homosexualists like GFR7, zoo22, Art Brain and WizardofOz.

You're probably just all bitter and twisted aCW because you have first hand experience of not being able to become an ex-gay, however hard you try.

On a side note: Now that Art Brain has (for the umpteenth time) boycotted the thread, how does it feel to be the only Brit defending homosexuality in this thread?

Quote:
The truth will set you free Al; be a man for once in your life and help lead others to freedom from the bondage of sexual depravation by helping them see the truth as well.

The truth isn't something that I at least am in denial of, oh queen of denial.

That's a good thing Al, cuz you're in a thread that is all about truth.

GFR7

Being obnoxious and a pest does not arise from being spiritually lost and psychologically destroyed. I think the Mods took the cue from you: You weren't taking issue with my being a pest, so they didn't.

It was kind of fun, anyway; and it was done in a spirit of affection for you. :chuckle:

For the love of LaBarbera:
Quit the melodrama about me: Stop over-thinking and over-dramatizing about me, or you'll reveal more about yourself than you ever could regarding me.

In many, many ways I've led a privileged, pampered life: financially, culturally, and socially; quit trying to make me look like I'm in need of all this coddling. I NEITHER NEED NOR DESERVE IT. It's embarrassing. Geez. :nono: I AM NOT YOUR POSTER CHILD.

If you were really keen on your work, you would have posted commentary on the Barbed Wire post.

I'm really insulted with your assessment of me; I thought we were friends. :AMR1:

There is good news coming out of Oklahoma and you ought to be interested:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4203809#post4203809

_72550257_59639361.jpg

Last edited:

alwight

On a side note: Now that Art Brain has (for the umpteenth time) boycotted the thread, how does it feel to be the only Brit defending homosexuality in this thread?
Good job then aCW that I'm still not afraid to poke you with my stick single handed. Though I have considered never coming back here myself, maybe I need corrective therapy? (ex-WHMBR?)

That's a good thing Al, cuz you're in a thread that is all about truth.
I could perhaps have let Jack Nicholson do the talking here, ...too obvious.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
No, but I did update this post.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4202875&postcount=5215

Being obnoxious and a pest does not arise from being spiritually lost and psychologically destroyed. I think the Mods took the cue from you: You weren't taking issue with my being a pest, so they didn't.

It was kind of fun, anyway; and it was done in a spirit of affection for you. :chuckle:...

Yet your words from Part 3's most important post keep ringing in my ears:

You have no righteousness in you; you are like Satan who disguises himself as an angel of light.
No one buys your garbage. "From such turn away" the Bible tells us.

I post to you only to damn you.

I am NOT your "fellow human being". You have gone way beyond human decency,
and no longer have companionship with humans.
My mocking of you has become a puppet show that people watch from boredom.

You have NO followers. NO ONE reads your crappy thread.
It has become a cat and mouse game with you looking ever the fool.
YOU are the one who needs to leave, and never come back.

You saw from the get-go, that you couldn't rid yourself of me.
Why did you allow me to do all I did?
Why did you allow all those gifs and crazy posts?

Even because you have NO OTHER posters, you pathetic fool.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4064685&postcount=2473

Back to the drawing board (i.e. the gay bars of Provincetown) for you GFR7.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Good job then aCW that I'm still not afraid to poke you with my stick single handed. Though I have considered never coming back here myself, maybe I need corrective therapy? (ex-WHMBR?)

If you were to leave Al, who would be the thread's "TOHWHLWPTLEOMH"? ("Token Old Homosexual Who Has Lived Way Past The Life Expectancy of Most Homosexuals").

(Don't leave Al, like GFR7 you're a rash that I've growned accustomed to).

GFR7

Quote:
No, but I did update this post.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4202875&postcount=5215

Yet your words from Part 3's most important post keep ringing in my ears:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4064685&postcount=2473

Back to the drawing board (i.e. the gay bars of Provincetown) for you GFR7.
We were in a big spat that night, you silly fool. :AMR1: (and I got banned for that, too)

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you were to leave Al, who would be the thread's "TOHWHLWPTLEOMH"? ("Token Old Homosexual Who Has Lived Way Past The Life Expectancy of Most Homosexuals").

(Don't leave Al, like GFR7 you're a rash that I've growned accustomed to).

You say the most wonderful things aCW, why I don't know where to look (sob). :AMR:

In his own bizarre way, he is complimenting us. :think:

I don't believe I've ever met anyone that took being compared to a rash as a compliment GFR7.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And the LGBTQueer body count just keeps on rising...

Transgender Woman Dead After Silicone Injection At Underground Party

Jan. 29, 2015

SANTA ANA (CBSLA.com) — Santa Ana police are investigating the death of a 40-year -old transgender woman who attended a silicone injection party in December.
KNX 1070’s Mike Landa reports the woman is believed to be the latest victim in a nationwide trend of transgender women who want to look more feminine by getting injected with industrial-type silicone through cattle syringes.

Antonio Viramontes of the LGBT Center in Santa Ana said similar deaths are happening all over the country.
“It’s usually a deep perforation, it’s extremely painful, and at the end the wound is just sealed with super glue,” said Viramontes.
Women who believe they were born in the wrong body will do anything to feel complete, Viramontes added.
CBS2’s Michele Gile reports 40-year-old Katya De La Riva was injected in her rear end at the party. She had trouble breathing and checked herself into a Kaiser Permanente hospital in Irvine on Jan. 1. De La Riva died three weeks later. Her official cause of death, according to the Orange County coroner, was silicone-embolism syndrome.

Read more: http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/01/29/transgender-woman-dead-after-silicone-injection-procedure/

Trannies are using cattle syringes? Dang.

MasterJect_for_treating_lame_cows-345x296.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In LGBTQueer child molestation news (what a surprise, the story is from here in Sodomy and Gonorrhea North!)...

Transgender kids show consistent gender identity across measures

Jan. 29, 2015

A study with 32 transgender children, ages 5 to 12, indicates that the gender identity of these children is deeply held and is not the result of confusion about gender identity or pretense. The study, led by psychological scientist Kristina Olson of the University of Washington, is one of the first to explore gender identity in transgender children using implicit measures that operate outside conscious awareness and are, therefore, less susceptible to modification than self-report measures.

The findings will be published in Psychological Science, a journal of the Association for Psychological Science.

Olson started the research project, partly out of her interest in how children think about social groups, but also because she'd witnessed the challenges of a close friend with a transgender child.

"Seeing how little scientific information there was, basically nothing for parents, was hard to watch," Olson said. "Doctors were saying, 'We just don't know,' so the parents have to make these really big decisions: Should I let my kid go to school as a girl, or should I make my kid go to school as a boy? Should my child be in therapy to try to change what she says she is, or should she be supported?"

Read more: http://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-01-transgender-kids-gender-identity.html

I wonder if Kristina Olsen had the heart to tell these children who range in age from 3-12 years old that being injected with industrial strength silicone through cattle syringes lies ahead in their future as transsexuals?

GFR7

In LGBTQueer child molestation news (what a surprise, the story is from here in Sodomy and Gonorrhea North!)...

Transgender kids show consistent gender identity across measures

Jan. 29, 2015

A study with 32 transgender children, ages 5 to 12, indicates that the gender identity of these children is deeply held and is not the result of confusion about gender identity or pretense.
If this becomes the scientific data, then the transgender identity movement will be set in stone. I wonder if there will be any conflicting studies? :think:

Oh, Karl - did you hear MassResistance is opening new chapters? :think:

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/15a/Virginia-MR-announced/index.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
I don't believe I've ever met anyone that took being compared to a rash as a compliment GFR7.

Well, at least you're saying you've gotten used to me. :think: Better than nothing...............

You, Al and your comrades in the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement are part of the cancer that has taken over our society. You're both good for the thread as it lets people who believe in decency see what kind of sick and twisted people we're dealing with in this on-going culture war.

GFR7

Quote:

You, Al and your comrades in the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement are part of the cancer that has taken over our society. You're both good for the thread as it lets people who believe in decency see what kind of sick and twisted people we're dealing with in this on-going culture war.
How COULD you speak such blatant falsehoods about your friend? How could you???? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.