Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

I've covered the child indoctrinating-menage a trois'in pervert Dan Savage ad nauseam throughout this 3 part thread; you haven't had enough of the moral degenerate?
Well, what did ye think about what he said about adultery? :think: And aren't ye surprised that ABC would do a sitcom of his life? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I've covered the child indoctrinating-menage a trois'in pervert Dan Savage ad nauseam throughout this 3 part thread; you haven't had enough of the moral degenerate?

Well, what did ye think about what he said about adultery? :think: And aren't ye surprised that ABC would do a sitcom of his life? :think:

I didn't read any of your links as nothing that homosexual activist Dan Savage says or does surprises me.

Feel free to share your opinion of your comrade (spare that you think he's handsome, as you've been there-done that).

GFR7

Quote:

I didn't read any of your links as nothing that homosexual activist Dan Savage says or does surprises me.

Feel free to share your opinion of your comrade (spare that you think he's handsome, as you've been there-done that).
Why do I bother posting at all? You did not see the gif ? Please go back and see it this instant! :madmad:
and no, his looks are dreadful. :vomit: not my comrade by a million miles.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do I bother posting at all?

Because you love rubbing it in the face of people of decency how the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement is winning the culture war.

You did not see the gif ? Please go back and see it this instant! :madmad: and no, his looks are dreadful. :vomit:

(i.e. GFR7's heart belongs to Morrissey).

GFR7

Because you love rubbing it in the face of people of decency how the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement is winning the culture war.

(i.e. GFR7's heart belongs to Morrissey).
I do not. I am horrified and looking for the reversal. You just have to peg me wrong, and we both know why.

Um, no........no, not Morrissey.

alwight

What would you call someone who made these quotes Al?

Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

[We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.

Article 1. The purpose of the American Baby Code shall be to provide for a better distribution of babies… and to protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.
Article 4. No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit…
Article 6. No permit for parenthood shall be valid for more than one birth.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/03/11/...m-planned-parenthood-founder-margaret-sanger/
Well, I'm pro-choice, but I'm not pro the choice of someone to choose for someone else, but I think we can safely leave that to right wing control freaks like you aCW. :)

BTW Al, I noticed that you didn't comment on the Masters and Johnson homosexual therapy article. Over a 50% conversion rate, pretty impressive huh?
No, that was from back in the day when homosexuality was actually thought to be a mental disorder, which of course we all now know to be utter cobblers, right aCW? :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I do not. I am horrified and looking for the reversal. You just have to peg me wrong,

The table of contents tells no lies (which reminds me...)

and we both know why.

(Dare I ask the sociopath why?).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
What would you call someone who made these quotes Al?

Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race...

Well, I'm pro-choice, but I'm not pro the choice of someone to choose for someone else, but I think we can safely leave that to right wing control freaks like you aCW.

I have a great idea Al: Why don't you convince your fellow sexual anarchists to NOT vote in upcoming elections and let me and my fellow right wing control freaks take back what was once a Judeo-Christianized civilization? Sounds like a win win situation Al: you get to be lazy, I get back a country that honors God.

Quote:
BTW Al, I noticed that you didn't comment on the Masters and Johnson homosexual therapy article. Over a 50% conversion rate, pretty impressive huh?

No, that was from back in the day when homosexuality was actually thought to be a mental disorder, which of course we all now know to be utter cobblers, right aCW?

Sorry Al, but the M&J study had nothing to do with the APA stating that homosexuality was a mental disorder. It involved those that engaged in homosexual behavior who wanted to leave the lifestyle and desires behind. Many (over 50%) did.

(Yet another blow for the 'gay' gene crowd).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The conversations between aCW and GFR would make a great case study.

GFR7 is only one of the many sociopaths that haunts the forums of TOL.

Besides that brilliant remark, do you have anything worthwhile to add or are you just being a typical troll? (trolling so quietly that no one would ever know).

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Besides that brilliant remark, do you have anything worthwhile to add or are you just being a typical troll? (trolling so quietly that no one would ever know).

It was brilliant, wasn't it? :)

Seriously, the two of you going back and forth - it's beyond bizarre.

GFR7

Ah, your table of contents is a joke........
One day you will be very, very sorry that you pegged me all wrong.

And Jesus answered, I have not a devil, but honor my Father,
and you do dishonor me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

It was brilliant, wasn't it? :)

One of your better posts anna (but then for once she didn't defend perversion, so I have to give her accolades for that).

Seriously, the two of you going back and forth - it's beyond bizarre.

There is nothing new about good battling evil anna, it's just that GFR7 has put the Devil's spin on it by pretending that he's not evil.

"The greatest lie Satan ever told was trying to convince humanity that he doesn't exist."

Satan and his followers get extremely frustrated with people like me who show others that he does.

GFR7

HE is absolutely wrong about ME.
HE forces himself to see me as evil, and he and i both know why.

Go on aCW, and keep dishonoring me - it is as easy as lying.

YOU are doing the work of the devil, not me. (no, not your recriminalization - it is your
absolutely unwarranted suspicion of ME)

I am like a battered wife on this thread....................

zoo22

The way you interact with aCW is bizarre. You two enable each other, you feed off each other.

You're like a couple of keystone cops on crazy trains. It's so... bizarre. That's really the best word for it.

aCW and GFR

No they're like an old endlessly bickering couple making their way around the supermarket arm-in-arm. Their pet names for one another (calling each other "muffin" and "hun" :plain: ), is when this thread officially made the leap to full-on bizarre.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No they're like an old endlessly bickering couple making their way around the supermarket arm-in-arm. Their pet names for one another (calling each other "muffin" and "hun" :plain: ), is when this thread officially made the leap to full-on bizarre.

Well now you've gone and done it. That visual is going to haunt me forever.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well now you've gone and done it. That visual is going to haunt me forever.

(Yet annanededetti isn't forever "haunted" by visuals like this) :

nyc-gay-pride-parade-mother-holding-sign-her-child-fifth-avenue-42075984.jpg

http://www.dreamstime.com/editorial...ing-sign-her-child-fifth-avenue-image42075984

Status
Not open for further replies.