ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
but I see that tet is still bringing up my name. I'm not sure why he insists on it except to draw me out.

Not sure why?

You're not being honest

It was you that brought up my name:

and for tet: it is no longer to the Jew first, but to all men 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Titus 2:11 KJV).

"and for tet...."????

I have you on ignore. Please stop name dropping...

:think: "and for tet...."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh yeah, now I remember.

So when was it?

My point was that Jesus had to die in order to remarry Israel. Since Israel was divorced from God, according to Duet, it would have been an abomination for God to remarry Israel because she (Israel) had committed adultery.

The wife was bound to the husband until death.

That is why the Disciple were not permitted to preach to the Samaritans and Gentiles before the death of Jesus, but after the death of Jesus they were told to go amongst the Samaritans and Gentiles.

The Samaritans and Gentiles were the descendants of the House of Israel.

It's how the House of Israel was joined with the House of Judah. It's how the NC was made to both houses.

Right Divider

Body part
Yet another post from another MADist who cannot show with scripture when the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first.
I know you are, but what am I.

Tet, you are an annoying little pest that just comes here to annoy people. If you can't understand that Paul was talking about the PAST in Romans 1-3 .. when God CHOSE Israel, too bad for you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
off ignore to address and then back on
Not sure why?

You're not being honest
Oh yes, I am. You drop my name when you see that I am in a thread yet know I have had you on ignore for some time. I see it in posts where others have quoted you. At some point I feel the need to reply because you drag my name all over the place. So tonight, I took you off of ignore for a minute.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is still the power of God unto salvation to very one that believeth 2000 years later! (and for tet: it is no longer to the Jew first, but to all men 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Titus 2:11 KJV).

When were you saved and sealed by trusting the Lord after hearing and believing it?
I put your name in there knowing that you are always fishing about the "Jew first" (how many times in this thread alone?) and always go on about how no one ever answers you about it even though I know that STP has, Nick M has and I have, but not to your satisfaction (you can't get no).

I'll ask that you please stop dropping my name from henceforth and I will refrain the same.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My point was that Jesus had to die in order to remarry Israel. Since Israel was divorced from God, according to Duet, it would have been an abomination for God to remarry Israel because she (Israel) had committed adultery.

The wife was bound to the husband until death.

That is why the Disciple were not permitted to preach to the Samaritans and Gentiles before the death of Jesus, but after the death of Jesus they were told to go amongst the Samaritans and Gentiles.

The Samaritans and Gentiles were the descendants of the House of Israel.

It's how the House of Israel was joined with the House of Judah. It's how the NC was made to both houses.

So you don't know when the first marriage took place, and you don't know when the remarriage took place?

Do you know if that first marriage had two brides, or just one?

john w

Hall of Fame
That's my way of admitting that I am a child of the devil, as my father the devil taught me Preterism, derived from J. Stuart Russell's AD 70-ism, but my father has a gag order on me, for, if I were to defend it, AD 70-ism/Preterism falls apart like a house of cards, so, he instructs just to keep saying "Darby," on every third post, since I'm getting picked apart, or to cry, like the wimp that I am.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a follower of a fallible man (John Nelson Darby)

In contrast, I follow infallible teachers, who taught me AD 70-ism/Preterism. But I won't name them, because then others will know that I follow the pope. But, my father told me to keep repeating...

Therefore, as long as you continue to follow this fallible man and his false teachings, you will never be smarter than me.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
and always go on about how no one ever answers you about it even though I know that STP has, Nick M has and I have, but not to your satisfaction (you can't get no).

I said that no MADist has shown with scripture when the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first as per Rom 1:16.

STP gave an answer when I first asked the question many weeks ago. He said Paul stopped going to the Jew first when a remnant of Jews was gathered.

You gave the same answer.

However, there is no scripture that supports this answer.

Neither of you have shown any scripture that says Paul stopped going to the Jew first when a Jewish remnant was formed.

In fact, there is no scripture from Paul about Paul gathering a Jewish remnant.

I'll ask that you please stop dropping my name from henceforth and I will refrain the same.

As long as you continue to parrot the false teachings of Darby, I will continue to reply, and show they are wrong.

If you can't handle Darby's false teachings being challenged, then put me on ignore.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
TeT is obviously, delusional and obsessed with a man, most
of us never heard of? I never heard of him until TeT brought
him up one day? I have since placed TeT on ignore because,
his rantings and usage of a man's name seem to be odd and
somewhat mental! TeT I believe, might be mentally ill?

Somewhat akin to, "Letsargue!" And, a few others around here?
Forums attract all kinds of normal and disturbed individuals, alike!
However, thank God, there are a number of those who adhere to
"Paul's Gospel" and are 'clear headed!' So, the truth IS getting out
there!

YES IT IS

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you can't understand that Paul was talking about the PAST in Romans 1-3 .. when God CHOSE Israel, too bad for you.

Rom 1:16 says the Gospel of Christ was preached to the Jew first.

This has nothing to do with OT Israel being the chosen nation of God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you don't know when the first marriage took place,

(Isaiah 54:5) For your Maker is your husband—
the Lord Almighty is his name—...

Do you know if that first marriage had two brides, or just one?

Two

(Jer 3:8) I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery.

and you don't know when the remarriage took place?

(2 Cor 11:2) For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

The bride became as a virgin once again.

heir

TOL Subscriber
If you can't handle Darby's false teachings being challenged, then put me on ignore.
I quote from the pure and preserved words of the Lord in the KJB not "Darby".

I heard you were a nice guy, but I see not a gentleman as request denied. Back on ignore you go. :kiss:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I quote from the pure and preserved words of the Lord in the KJB not "Darby".

Darby's false teachings can be proven wrong with a KJB, and/or any Bible that exists.

Anybody can do what you do.

Example:

Judas hung himself (Matt 27:5 KJV), go and do likewise (Luke 10:37 KJV)

Throwing KJV quotes in between your Darby propaganda doesn't make it any more valid, then what I did above.