ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(Isaiah 54:5) For your Maker is your husband—
the Lord Almighty is his name—...

Two

(Jer 3:8) I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery.

(2 Cor 11:2) For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

The bride became as a virgin once again.
Lets' see .......

Israel the firstborn son turns into two daughters, and God marries His two daughters that used to be His son.
Both daughters commit adultery, but God only divorces one of them for their adultery, and keeps the other adulterous daughter as a wife.
The daughter He divorces then turns into a chaste virgin again, and God marries His divorced daughter again.

So now He has the adulterous daughter wife that He never divorced, along with His other daughter wife that turned into a chaste virgin again.

Does that about sum it up?

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Hey Simon, been here only two days and you've reported GM
to the Woodshed twice in a row? Why not go for three cry baby?
Better grow some thick skin on TOL! Try and go up against John
W or one of those guys? You'll think twice about old GM then?

Have another glass of "WHINE" Sim!

YOU COMPARE yourself WITH A TOL LEGEND ? :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Lets' see .......

Israel the firstborn son turns into two daughters, and God marries His two daughters that used to be His son.
Both daughters commit adultery, but God only divorces one of them for their adultery, and keeps the other adulterous daughter as a wife.
The daughter He divorces then turns into a chaste virgin again, and God marries His divorced daughter again.

So now He has the adulterous daughter wife that He never divorced, along with His other daughter wife that turned into a chaste virgin again.

TeT will most likely, scream, "DARBY!"

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Lets' see .......

Cool. How do we sign up for this virginity redo?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Oh, I See...

=M=

:popcorn:

( I just realized I can't ask that, without using the Term... Gone!)

IDK...

I'm so Bored, now that the Evolutionists have all vanished...

Wanna hear a Joke?

Last edited:

musterion

That's your way of admitting that you cannot show us anywhere in the OT where an Israelite and/or a Jew could not enter the home of a Gentile.

You're the one avoiding the question. PETER said it was unlawful to come to him, despite the G.C. You've still not explained how Peter could have said that and not been disobedient to Christ's original command.

Do you think Pete's heart was to disobey the G.C.? Is that why God had to send the vision?

Also, provide a quote where I said Peter had the O.T. law in mind when he said 'unlawful.'