Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You just got the Seven thousandth Post on this Thread.

How do you feel?

=M=

I laughed too, the first time I read about them, then the second time I was Like, What are these Freakin' Wheel in a Wheel things!!! LOL!!!

space ship. ancient aliens. this is all 3D computer generated. no, i believe when God created free will it was inevitable that something would go against God's Will ? but before, i'm just thinkin time (in any form) that may exist - has no real importance to God. our times on earth, yes. time around black holes, speed of light, etc. - who cares. God may not . just sayin:think:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Oh, yeah; Like God Exists Without or Outside of Time?

He did Create (set up) what we call "Time"; so, I'd say it's safe to Think He is not Restricted by Time... That sounds reasonable.

Only Bible verses as Evidence I can think of for the Flow of Time being different to God is;

maybe somebody Else Here can help with this one?

[Psalms 90:4 KJV] 4 For a thousand years in thy sight [are but] as yesterday when it is past, and [as] a watch in the night.

[2 Peter 3:8 KJV] 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

=M=

They do seem to Say, along the Lines you are thinking.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh, yeah; Like God Exists Without or Outside of Time?

He did make set up what we call "Time", so I'd say it's safe to Assume He is not Restricted by Time... That sounds reasonable.
Only Bible verse I can think of for Time being different to God is;

=M=

is what ? you stopped. wow i got # 7,000 huh ? maybe it means something. ooooh. i like numbers. but in the grand scheme of things, humans are the only creatures that obsess over time. when i let go of time it comes together for me. . . briefly:help:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
PJ said:
wow i got # 7,000 huh ? maybe it means something. ooooh.

I don't think it means anything; I think it's just as meaningful as an Eclipse of the Moon, it's just a Shadow. Shadows don't mean anything, other than one thing is in front of another's Light Source.

=M=

Patrick Jane said:
humans are the only creatures that obsess over time.

Maybe.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't think it means anything; I think it's just as meaningful as an Eclipse of the Moon, it's just a Shadow. Shadows don't mean anything, other than one thing is in front of another's Light Source.

=M=

Maybe.

Dear MarkS,

Yes, the moon shall appear as blood (a total lunar eclipse). See Rev. 6:12. Hey Mark, I believe what you believe, so don't worry. I just ponder over my beliefs and see what happens.

God's Most For You,

Michael

:cloud9:

:yoshi:

:jump:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Sure, Lunar Eclipses turn the Moon Red; However, how do you know that is what is making the Moon Appear red three days in a Row?

Do Lunar Eclipses happen three days in a Row?

It it possible that they Can?

We should not assume that the Three Red Moon days are actually Caused by a Lunar Eclipse.

=M=

Yes, I believe that there will be a Three Day Period of Blood Red Moons, but I don't just assume that the three Red Moons are caused by Three Consecutive days of a Lunar Eclipse. Though Lunar Eclipses do tend to make the Moon look more Orange or Red than Normal, it may not be what is Changing the Color of the Moon When the Bible Mentions it.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sure, Lunar Eclipses turn the Moon Red; However, how do you know that is what is making the Moon Appear red three days in a Row?

We should not assume that the Three Red Moon days are actually Caused by a Lunar Eclipse.

=M=

Yes, I believe that there will be a Three Day Period of Blood Red Moons, but I don't just assume that the three Red Moons are caused by Three Consecutive days of a Lunar Eclipse. Though Lunar Eclipses do tend to make the Moon look more Orange or Red than Normal, it may not be what is Changing the Color of the Moon When the Bible Mentions it.

Dear Mark,

Of course I don't believe there can be three blood red moons in three days. Why would that be needed. The Bible says that there shall be a great earthquake, and the Sun shall become black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became (looked like) as blood, and the stars of heaven fell...." (See Rev. 6:12). But the moon won't appear that way for three nights in a row. Just one night will do. God Bless Your Heart!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

=M=

Dear Mark,

No, we've already had two of the Total Lunar eclipses this past year. We will also get two Total Lunar eclipses next year, in 2015. (One in the Spring and one in the Fall). So only two more to go, which will be in the year 2015. The moon will only be red for like an hour or so for each eclipse. I hope you understand now. If you don't, PM me. It is hopeful.

Michael

:cloud9:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mark,

Of course I don't believe there can be three blood red moons in three days. Why would that be needed. The Bible says that there shall be a great earthquake, and the Sun shall become black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became (looked like) as blood, and the stars of heaven fell...." (See Rev. 6:12). But the moon won't appear that way for three nights in a row. Just one night will do. God Bless Your Heart!!

Michael

That's a Good point, Michael.
I just checked on that, and you are Right; I have no idea why I thought it said Three days in a Row...

[Revelation 6:12-17 KJV] 12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

[Acts 2:17-22 KJV] 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. 22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

=M=

Those are all I can find about the Blood Red Moon.

What makes you think that the blood red moon in the End of Days is caused by a Lunar Eclipse?

I mean, it could be for another Reason.

th

Dear Mark,

No, we've already had two of the Total Lunar eclipses this past year. We will also get two Total Lunar eclipses next year, in 2015. (One in the Spring and one in the Fall). So only two more to go, which will be in the year 2015. The moon will only be red for like an hour or so for each eclipse. I hope you understand now. If you don't, PM me. It is hopeful.

Just found that Interesting Photo, Above.
But the Bible also says that Nobody will know the Day; so, Who Knows.

Interesting stuff, Michael!!!

: D

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's a Good point, Michael.
I just checked on that, and you are Right; I have no idea why I thought it said Three days in a Row...

[Revelation 6:12-17 KJV] 12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

[Acts 2:17-22 KJV] 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. 22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

=M=

Those are all I can find about the Blood Red Moon.

What makes you think that the blood red moon in the End of Days is caused by a Lunar Eclipse?

I mean, it could be for another Reason.

th

Just found that Interesting Photo, Above.
But the Bible also says that Nobody will know the Day; so, Who Knows.

Interesting stuff, Michael!!!

: D

Dear MarkS,

You are so refreshing!! Yes, now you understand that we still have 2 more blood moons to go and they are again on Jewish Holy Days. Is that remarkable or what. Only God could do this! That's why I feel it is so soon. I may not know the day and hour, but no one does, not even Jesus, so don't think I know, when I don't. But Jesus did say we could recognize the times.

Oh, I die to see the Lord Jesus Coming Again. I love Him SO VERY MUCH!! I live for Him, despite my sins or mistakes. I love God also SO VERY MUCH!!! I also love the Holy Spirit TONS!! What an EXPERIENCE!!! EXCELLENT!!

Much Love Coming Your Way, In Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Go to your Browser and type in Total Lunar Eclipses. It will give you the lowdown on all of them. Now, when the Sun is darkened like sackcloth of hair, the Lord said that He would cover the Sun with clouds so it was dark. Sackcloth is what the Hebrews wore when mourning for the dead. Go to your browser and type in 'sackcloth.' And that's our lesson for the day.

Sing A Joyful Song To The Lord,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

Where are you?? Why haven't I heard from you? Are you on a different website now? I've already checked the "Wood Shed." Well, it would nice to hear from you and Hedshaker again. It's been too long now, and Christmas is here!! The most fabulous time of the year!! My favorite holiday... Jesus being born!!!

Well, you have a Happy Holiday Season and that means New Year's Eve too!!

Best Wishes Always,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear MarkS,

So you can see why these upcoming blood moons could make an important thing to happen. One may be the precursor of His Return. Of course, no man knows which day, but it says that the blood moon will happen before Jesus returns. It is very hopeful and possible indeed. There will be one in the Spring and one in the Fall. Jesus told us, "Pray that your flight be not in Winter, neither on the Sabbath, for then shall be great tribulation..." So let's hope the blood moon in the Spring is the right one instead. No one's been praying for it to be in summer, except me. The whole world doesn't even know to pray for it. All of the churches in the U.S. and probably more do not pray that our flight be not in Winter, nor on the Sabbath. It's incredible.

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, Michael;

I still don't know if I believe what is Changing the Moon a Red Color in the Bible Story, is actually for certain a Bloodmoon Lunar Eclipse.
It could be Changing Red for another reason, don't you agree?
Do you know where the Old Testament says this?

If it does?

or, is it just in the New Testament?

=M=

I know all about eclipses and space, and watching the Night Sky.
I have access to an Observatory at my Leisure, and to the Minds that Work there.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sorry, Michael;

I still don't know if I believe what is Changing the Moon a Red Color in the Bible Story, is actually for certain a Bloodmoon Lunar Eclipse.
It could be Changing Red for another reason, don't you agree?
Do you know where the Old Testament says this?

If it does?

or, is it just in the New Testament?

=M=

I know all about eclipses and space, and watching the Night Sky.
I have access to an Observatory at my Leisure, and to the Minds that Work there.

Dear Mark,

As far as I know, Mark, it is only mentioned in the New Testament. Mark, look up Rev. 6:12,13. I don't want to have to retype it here. The moon must appear as red as blood as a precursor to the Lord Jesus returning again. Many people know it and we look forward to Jesus Coming Soon. It is part of Armageddon. Mark, just be as loyal to God as you would want Him to be to you, and you'll do fine. Don't forget Jesus too!! Don't be troubled, be ecstatically very happy and joyful.

May God Share These Things With You Also,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned

I have this as Well, but I'm looking for a Match in the Old Testament; Possibly one of the Prophecies Major Minor Prophet Books.

Daniel, maybe...

=M=

Here is a Cool Picture of another Eclipse;

Ephemeral.jpg

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

That looks absolutely AWESOME!!! Was it painted by someone? Or it is a picture? How can it be so close and big?? Fantastic!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear MarkS,

That looks like a annular eclipse of the sun. I don't know where you manage to find these things, but you sure put in the time!! I keep trying to give you more good rep. pts. (those green boxes under your name), but it keeps saying it's too soon for me to give you anymore yet. Shouldn't be long. Someone is partying 2nite?? It's Saturday at 4a.m. your time. Hopefully, you're getting some well-needed rest.

May God Bless You Abundantly,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.