NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Steelers have been outscored 53-9 the last six quarters.

This will probably be Dick Lebeau's last year as defensive coordinator. He's 77 years old, and the Steeler's defense is terrible.

Daniel1611

This will probably be Dick Lebeau's last year as defensive coordinator. He's 77 years old, and the Steeler's defense is terrible.

Who do they have now? The Rooney's get guys, make them great, then refuse to pay them what other teams pay. Woodley for instance, after 5 years, pro bowls and superbowls was still on his rookie contract. Steelers D doesn't really have anyone now. If they suck, it's the Rooney's fault. I can't stand the Rooney's.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who do they have now? The Rooney's get guys, make them great, then refuse to pay them what other teams pay. Woodley for instance, after 5 years, pro bowls and superbowls was still on his rookie contract. Steelers D doesn't really have anyone now. If they suck, it's the Rooney's fault. I can't stand the Rooney's.

Yep.

It's like the mid-80's all over again.

I can't believe how bad the defense is. The offense isn't much better, Todd Haley is offensive coordinator only because his dad worked for the Steelers for 20 years. Todd Haley sucked as the head coach of the Chiefs.

It doesn't look good for the black and gold for the next few years.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Rough game. It could be a long football season.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'm obviously not happy with an 0-2 start, but today's game could have been worse. I'm relatively pleased with a 17-24 loss at Denver. :plain:

The NFL just can't catch a break. Now Adrian Peterson is getting in trouble. :doh:

Granite

Hall of Fame
And the commish seems to have gone into hiding. This guy needs to be fired, stat. He's incompetent and makes the entire league look out of control.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This Sunday the Broncos play the Seahawks.

There have been 48 Super Bowls. Only 5 times have the teams who played each other in the Super Bowl met in the subsequent regular season.

The last rematch was 1997 (Green Bay vs New England)

To date, the champs are 3-2 in the rematch.

Will the Broncos end the Seahawks home win streak?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It just keeps getting better for the NFL

Josh Gordon pleads guilty to DWI

Gordon is hoping to avoid the league mandatory two game suspension for DWI, won't be added after his one year substance abuse suspension is revoked.

IOW, if the league drops his one year suspension, Gordon is hoping the league doesn't then add a two game suspension.

Maybe Josh Gordon should consult Jim Brown.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
NFLLiberalismPenaltyPIX.jpg

Granite

Hall of Fame
There's a Super Bowl rematch tomorrow and the NFL has totally overshadowed the games with their own ineptitude.

Unreal.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Speaking of which....

With Seattle dismantling the Packers, they seem to be able to get the win at home against Denver. It is a long season in the NFL. I wonder what directions the teams will go after this game.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And at this point, I am wondering if the NFL doesn't have their own by-laws making plausible deniability possible by suppressing information. Making the accusations against the NFL true, as well as Goodell's denial.

Granite

Hall of Fame
And at this point, I am wondering if the NFL doesn't have their own by-laws making plausible deniability possible by suppressing information. Making the accusations against the NFL true, as well as Goodell's denial.

If it comes out he covered up in any way the owners will make like rats seeking higher water. And I suspect that's just a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.