NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krsto

One of these 6 teams will win the Super Bowl: Denver, New England, Indianapolis, San Francisco, New Orleans, Seattle. My preseason picks are New Orleans Vs. Denver with Denver winning. Furthermore I like the Broncos chances of going undefeated.

There's no way Seattle lets San Fran win the NFC West. Just. No. Way.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
About the only things I'm happy about so far is that Pitt won and Baltimore lost. :plain:

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My Facebook status earlier. :sigh:

The Cowboys actually looked a lot better than I thought they would look (except for Romo)....or San Fran is really overrated.

But, it's hard to win when you turn the ball over 4 times, and the other team scores off each turnover.

Mr. 5020

The Cowboys actually looked a lot better than I thought they would look (except for Romo)....or San Fran is really overrated.

But, it's hard to win when you turn the ball over 4 times, and the other team scores off each turnover.
It wasn't as disappointing as I thought it would be. Romo was awful in the first half but got it turned around when somebody reminded him what color his team's jerseys were. The O-line looked much better. And Murray looked solid, sans one fumble. And the defense seemed to figure out how the whole 'football' thing worked midway through the 2nd quarter.

I'll be interested to see how they bounce back next week.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've watched a lot of football over the last 40 years, but I don't know if I ever seen what I saw today when the Steeler's Antonio Brown tried to hurdle Browns punter Spencer Lanning:

The play was put on YouTube with audio from WWE announcer Jim Ross.

It's pretty funny with the Jim Ross audio:

Jim Ross calls Antonio Brown kick

This is SPAAAARTA!!!!

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
An the Dolphins handed it to the Patriots after the very solid first half from the Patriots. Didn't see that coming.

Right now after just one week, my arm chair quarterbacking is solidly in favor of Denver and Seattle in the Superbowl again.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I just saw this morning that KC lost two guys to injuries. Yesterday was a disaster. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.