If You Could Add to/Alter TOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The ability to taze someone through their keyboard for repeated insufferable behavior.

picture.php

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What would you recommend?

For what it's worth I'd implement a feature whereby one could keep unwanted drooling , malicious idiots out of one's threads!
Wouldn't it nice to have a pleasant exchange or spirited debate without the carping slanderers constant disruption?

:think:
How about a weasel free zone where anyone banned for stalking would be barred subject to a perma ban for additional violations? And anyone taking purely personal shots at posters would receive month long seats on the ban bench.

Instant chat.

And free ponies.
From your lips to Knight's ear. :first:

THAT would be a great start ... adding to that that serial forum stalkers should receive a much longer ban OR a permanent ban...
Good ideas...if I could have a single wish it would be that everyone have one thread of their own making wherein they could act as moderator and have the power to toss trolls out and delete posts. :)

...not allow TH and the like to live in the past and keep bringing up 2 year old arguments in every thread.
I only referenced it. You decided to go into it and I obliged with the record. Which gives me another idea. I think every post of yours should come with a disclaimer like this:

Spoiler
3373595053_e302333727_z.jpg

quip

BANNED
Banned
Let's say everyone gets to permaban only one person....who'll be left?

:execute: <---- Stripe.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
How do you see someone effectively use the ignore feature? :think:

they don't respond to you, they don't respond to other people talking about you, they don't pretend they're not aware of you, they don't respond to your talking points, they don't talk about how they have you on ignore

they treat you the same way i treat a 79 year old grandmother in quanzhou - total ignorance of your existence

as i said, greenrage has been the only poster here who managed it :idunno:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
they don't respond to you, they don't respond to other people talking about you, they don't pretend they're not aware of you, they don't respond to your talking points, they don't talk about how they have you on ignore they treat you the same way i treat a 79 year old grandmother in quanzhou - total ignorance of your existence as i said, greenrage has been the only poster here who managed it :idunno:
How do you know others haven't been able to do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.