Nuking Mecca - Reasonable Course Of Action Or Bat Crazy Far Right...

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
the israelis are the only ones in the ME with nukes, and prolly don't have them mounted on mirved long range ICBMs

and why would the Israelis attack us for nuking mecca?
My point was that it'd only take one shot to make it significant, if launched from the right place on the globe. And Israel may or may not be the right spot, it looks more like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, that region, but I do not understand the ballistics well enough to pinpoint it, taking into account the earth's spin and all that.

It's just a thought anyway, in the hopes that we don't underestimate the value of our military presence over there, and our good foreign relations.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In other words- you have no good way to identify them.

None, what so ever.

London-bridge-terror-attacker-identity-813075.jpg

chair

None of the Church's wasted adversaries left in her wake, all the dead false religions and dead/now-mythologized paganisms, involved violence against the pagans, we always destroyed the false faiths through hearts and minds, through preaching the Gospel. :) In the process, violence was perpetrated against the Church, not the other way around. :(

Did the Church forcibly expel Muslims and Jews from Spain in the late 15th century? I guess you don't call them "pagans" or "false faiths".

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
None of the Church's wasted adversaries left in her wake, all the dead false religions and dead/now-mythologized paganisms, involved violence against the pagans, we always destroyed the false faiths through hearts and minds, through preaching the Gospel. :) In the process, violence was perpetrated against the Church, not the other way around. :(
Did the Church forcibly expel Muslims and Jews from Spain in the late 15th century? I guess you don't call them "pagans" or "false faiths".
They're not dead yet. :plain:

WizardofOz

He did a good thing.
Yes he did. A Muslim put his life out on the line to protect Christians. Maybe not all Muslims should be judged by a very very small minority of extremists that use Islam as a tool in order to gain worldly political power.

Point is, many Mohammedans would gladly murder him for it
'many' would but 99.9% would not.

and could cite Koran to justify it
the Bible could be used as a rationalization to commit all sorts of atrocities.

..I'm unsure whether he could cite Koran to support what he did.
Nearly all Islamic scholars disavow terrorists using The Koran as an excuse to murder civilians.

DavidK

I don't get it.

Those of you who want to deport muslims, do you really trust that the government won't use that same power at some point to deport "radical" conservative Christians? I don't understand how the drumbeat of the untrustworthy government squares with rounding up people and deporting them based on the clothing they where and the fact that they pray on their knees in a given direction five times a day.

I'd rather keep my freedom to worship than gain a small measure of perceived security.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't get it.

Those of you who want to deport muslims, do you really trust that the government won't use that same power at some point to deport "radical" conservative Christians? I don't understand how the drumbeat of the untrustworthy government squares with rounding up people and deporting them based on the clothing they where and the fact that they pray on their knees in a given direction five times a day.

I'd rather keep my freedom to worship than gain a small measure of perceived security.
If radical conservative Christians are flying planes into tall buildings, wearing suicide bombs, raping women, cutting off heads of non-believers, threatening to kill or enslave anyone that does not convert, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc., then they should be kicked out or slaughtered.

chair

If radical conservative Christians are flying planes into tall buildings, wearing suicide bombs, raping women, cutting off heads of non-believers, threatening to kill or enslave anyone that does not convert, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc., then they should be kicked out or slaughtered.

In those circumstances, you would throw all Christians out of the US?