rep war 3

zoo22

I guess the Secret order of the Smack Rep Thread (IV) & Secret order of the Smack Spam Thread (IV) & the Secret order of the Smack "Rep Rampages" are all a little bit less secret than they were this morning.

Arthur Brain

I guess the Secret order of the Smack Rep Thread (IV) & Secret order of the Smack Spam Thread (IV) & the Secret order of the Smack "Rep Rampages" are all a little bit less secret than they were this morning.

Er, no, it's all classified info and the only reason the aforementioned espionage and subterfuge has been revealed is to cover up the actual nefarious concept: The SOOTS Chimney! :shocked:

Okay, that was pathetic...

:plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Er, no, it's all classified info and the only reason the aforementioned espionage and subterfuge has been revealed is to cover up the actual nefarious concept: The SOOTS Chimney! :shocked:

No, it wasn't. It was clever. And witty. Seriously.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
SOOTS

Secret Order Of The Smack

...oops... wrong thread. :eek:

(now that's what bad looks like, AB. Let me show you how it's done :chuckle: )

zoo22

This is like ... Wait, what's that thing again. The bag. The thing with a bag? Okay, what's it called when there's a bag, and there's a cat inside the bag, and then someone lets the cat get outside of the bag?

Oh yeah, "letting the cat out of the bag."

This is like that.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

No, but had it been much, much funnier it might have been. :plain:

This is like ... Wait, what's that thing again. The bag. The thing with a bag? Okay, what's it called when there's a bag, and there's a cat inside the bag, and then someone lets the cat get outside of the bag?

Oh yeah, "letting the cat out of the bag."

This is like that.
Ruined as a potential song now...who let the cat out?

LH :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

So I'm guessing a Rep Rampage is a very good thing?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So does membership in the SooTS have any other benefits besides private forum and accelerated rep? Like any extra protections?

Arthur Brain

So does membership in the SooTS have any other benefits besides private forum and accelerated rep? Like any extra protections?

Well, rumour has it that you may be entitled to a Scotch egg at the end of the financial year - though that's strictly off the record you understand...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
From you? You need to even ask? :eek:
I never really need to ask. It's mostly pro forma. So you won't feel badly about being, you know, not me and all. :plain:

Well, rumour has it that you may be entitled to a Scotch egg at the end of the financial year - though that's strictly off the record you understand...
I hear they have ponies... :mmph:

A Scotch egg... Is that a good thing?
I hear it's an acquired taste.

Arthur Brain

I never really need to ask. It's mostly pro forma. So you won't feel badly about being, you know, not me and all. :plain:

You're right, I won't. :plain:

I hear they have ponies... :mmph:

I heard that too, although 'my little' seemed to crop up a bit too often for it to be taken seriously...

I hear it's an acquired taste.

Only South of the border, and possibly West, East and North but you know what rumours are like...:plain: