rep war 3

illusionray

So this means that you're not going to return the favor by apologizing to me then, is that right? You don't feel that you have anything to apologize for?
He has absolutely nothing to apologize for and he doesn't owe you anything. :nono: You on the other hand, disrespected his parents in an open forum and your apology was insincere, perhaps you want to try apologizing again?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
But they are being hurt
How? I know I asked that before, but you didn't answer it then.

and offended by this system
The system was in place when anyone signed on. If it becomes problematic then they can either complain, albeit selfishly and demand the system that irks them should be removed regardless of how others may feel about it, or they can suggest/discuss alternatives to penalizing everyone else that speaks to weaknesses in the system allowing unintended (one hopes) gaming and misuse, or they can pack up camp, I suppose.

Now which seems the more reasonable and, given this is part of the complaint, considerate?

and is this what we are truly all about?
Are we ever only about whatever is being spoken of in a given thread in a particular moment? I think you're skewing a bit there.

And if you inferred that about GM you should apologize without demands/strings. It's over the line. I didn't see the comment, but you don't seem to be denying it particularly.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
How? I know I asked that before, but you didn't answer it then.

The system was in place when anyone signed on. If it becomes problematic then they can either complain, albeit selfishly and demand the system that irks them should be removed regardless of how others may feel about it, or they can suggest/discuss alternatives to penalizing everyone else that speaks to weaknesses in the system allowing unintended (one hopes) gaming and misuse, or they can pack up camp, I suppose.

Now which seems the more reasonable and, given this is part of the complaint, considerate?

Are we ever only about whatever is being spoken of in a given thread in a particular moment? I think you're skewing a bit there.

And if you inferred that about GM you should apologize without demands/strings. It's over the line. I didn't see the comment, but you don't seem to be denying it particularly.

Oh please, don't try to defend GM here. He was insulting, provoking and calling me a drunk, moron and far worse long before I'd had enough and gave it back to him ten fold.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh please, don't try to defend GM here. He was insulting, provoking and calling me a drunk, moron and far worse long before I'd had enough and gave it back to him ten fold.

You're the one that said, "I LOVE my booze!" So far as calling you
a moron and worse goes, I may have mentioned you were a moron
(I don't really recall) and, if I did, that still stands! However, I never
called you anything worse than that!! You're exaggerating your point!

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
You're the one that said, "I LOVE my booze!" So far as calling you
a moron and worse goes, I may have mentioned you were a moron
(I don't really recall) and, if I did, that still stands! However, I never
called you anything worse than that!! You're exaggerating your point!

Jeez, you are such a tool. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
There are a half dozen or so very good posts in this thread which save it from being a complete

4e3c3b35a1970.jpg

zoo22

You're confused here. That's the reason it should be nuked, is because it causes too much dissention amongst the members. Why should Christians need a tool for animosity and revenge? It hurts some people, not me, but I do feel sorry for some who value these stupid points. Why not just stop this from going on any further. It's ridiculous.

All it serves is to agitate people. You and everyone else knows this too.

While on the other hand, you've risen above it all, with post after post in thread after thread or clogging up the chat box making personal insults back and forth with GM.

What's more ridiculous?

What's more agitating? What causes more dissension?

Personally, I'd much prefer that you two just had your own private petty rep war and stopped clogging up threads with your personal bickering.

That's part of what I mean that whether the rep system is there or not, it'll manifest itself one way or another, and that it might wind up worse than some ultimately meaningless neg reps. I think it's odd that you don't recognize yourself doing it.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
While on the other hand, you've risen above it all, with post after post in thread after thread or clogging up the chat box making personal insults back and forth with GM.

What's more ridiculous?

What's more agitating? What causes more dissension?

Personally, I'd much prefer that you two just had your own private petty rep war and stopped clogging up threads with your personal bickering.

That's part of what I mean that whether the rep system is there or not, it'll manifest itself one way or another, and that it might wind up worse than some ultimately meaningless neg reps. I think it's odd that you don't recognize yourself doing it.

Yeah, well if you can get gros to stop following me from thread to thread...more power to ya! The guy is like a tick. lol

He's sickly obsessed. He even creates a thread about me. He obsesses over me in the chatbox... He lives at Grandma Lucy's Woodshed whining about me... He's probably seeing me in his worst nightmares... I have no idea what kind of mental issues he has, all I know is that they're severe.

We are in fact talking about a sick stalker here.