Jesus is God !

keypurr

I guess Keepur, that you think that Mary is A God Also, Considering She gave Birth to Jesus and She Was A Woman, What Does that Make Jesus?

=M=

Come on Guys, Jesus Prays to God at least A Couple times in the New Testament Right?

Why would you pray to yourself....

Welcome to TOL.

No, Mary is just a very nice woman. Jesus is just the flesh son of God. Now Christ is another story. He is spirit and he lived in Jesus.

I only pray to the Father, like Jesus did.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Welcome to TOL.

No, Mary is just a very nice woman. Jesus is just the flesh son of God. Now Christ is another story. He is spirit and he lived in Jesus.

I only pray to the Father, like Jesus did.

You don't Pray to the Father and Jesus?

I Pray to The Father, Also.

By Name Though, I Usually Am Not Praying though, More Like Praising.

You are more Right than People that Believe that the Father and the Son are the Same Person.

Just say, I don't KNow how you Guys Figured the way you did, But; If Jesus Was God, Why did Jesus Pray to the Father who is in Heaven?

Some people just can't grasp the Concept Because they have had lies about God Crammed into their Heads by Various Churches that want to Shy away from the Truth of the Bible, and they Want a Heaven, with no Father in it.

Here is a Verse People, this is from the Book we should be Basing our faith off of. So....

[Rev 21:22 KJV] 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

[Jhn 1:36 KJV] 36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

=M=

But Also;

Lettuce Not Forget.

[Jhn 14:6 KJV] 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

God Bless

keypurr

You don't Pray to the Father and Jesus?

I Pray to The Father, Also.

By Name Though, I Usually Am Not Praying though, More Like Praising.

You are more Right than People that Believe that the Father and the Son are the Same Person.

Just say, I don't KNow how you Guys Figured the way you did, But; If Jesus Was God, Why did Jesus Pray to the Father who is in Heaven?

Some people just can't grasp the Concept Because they have had lies about God Crammed into their Heads by Various Churches that want to Shy away from the Truth of the Bible, and they Want a Heaven, with no Father in it.

Here is a Verse People, this is from the Book we should be Basing our faith off of. So....

[Rev 21:22 KJV] 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

[Jhn 1:36 KJV] 36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

=M=

But Also;

Lettuce Not Forget.

[Jhn 14:6 KJV] 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

God Bless

It seems that we agree on a lot of things friend.

Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Jam 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood;
Rev 1:6 and he made us to be a kingdom, to be priests unto his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

How about when he said he was going to HIS GOD?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
It seems that we agree on a lot of things friend.

Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Jam 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood;
Rev 1:6 and he made us to be a kingdom, to be priests unto his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

How about when he said he was going to HIS GOD?

You make Lots of Good Points, and We could Figure out Every Problem in the World Right Here, Right now, but it won't change a Thing.

: D

=M=

Before he Ascended He Said that I'm assuming?
When Do you mean? Going to See His God?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
They, the church folks, will not listen to truth.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. (2 Thessalonians 2:11)​

The cause being they did not love the truth.

Ben Masada

Jesus was not a man like us and Jesus never said He was. Jesus Christ explicitly stated that he existed before the world. He stated that He is the voice that spoke to Moses. If you don't believe that, then you can have your New Age garbage. But don't claim the scripture says Jesus was a man like us. He was not. The Bible says Jesus Christ existed before the world existed. He says he is eternal. We are not eternal. We are created. Jesus Christ was God in the flesh. This is a major theme of scripture. You don't have to believe it, but the scripture clearly states Jesus is God. Many times it says this. If you want to believe you are equal to Jesus or that Jesus is just an "ascended master" or any other New Age lies, you can. But its unbiblical and blasphemous.

Would you please mention an evidence about Jesus in the only Scriptures Jesus used to refer to as the Word of God? I'll be ready to give you the benefit of the doubt if you do.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Would you please mention an evidence about Jesus in the only Scriptures Jesus used to refer to as the Word of God? I'll be ready to give you the benefit of the doubt if you do.

The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me, unto him ye shall hearken. (Deuteronomy 18:15)​

Why do you not obey the law?

israeldnr

The NT goes by the mother's lineage with regard to who is a Jew.

Paul uses an allegory to picture two women who each gave birth to a son. Both sons had the same father, but the son of one woman was disinherited and cast out and the son of the other woman received the inheritance.

In Paul's allegory the son representing OT Judaism was cast out and the son representing the NT receives the inheritance.
You're keeping saying that he is a Jew. I'm not disagreeing with you about that, if he did actually exist.

israeldnr

I have about thirty English translations and I know that there are more.

Posted from the TOL App!

Give your top ten.

For your information I've discussed here with someone about why Christians don't practice the Shabbat. And he brought a phrase that he thought it refers to him but it really refers about Titus. In the same chapter the messiah is mentioned but in English the word 'son' is added.

keypurr

Give your top ten.

For your information I've discussed here with someone about why Christians don't practice the Shabbat. And he brought a phrase that he thought it refers to him but it really refers about Titus. In the same chapter the messiah is mentioned but in English the word 'son' is added.

KJV, NIV, NASB, NKJB, NRSV, NET, NWT, ESV, GNB.

I believe in God's sabbath.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If Jesus died then he is not God for God can not die.

Paul says he is the image of God, not God.

Boy, talk about an infantile interpretation.

The human body died. And while he was in "the grave" he preached to the souls in prison (Sheol) as is stated in 1 Peter 3:19.

Then on the third day he rose again.

He never was actually "dead".

While Jesus was on earth he had two natures: Divine and human, the Divine from his Father, and the human from his mother. Jesus was fully God and fully man. What is pertinent to this thread is that he was fully God.

Apple7

KJV, NIV, NASB, NKJB, NRSV, NET, NWT, ESV, GNB.

I believe in God's sabbath.

These are Trinitarian English renderings, pops.

Why do you hypocritically say that they are your top ten when you don't even agree with them...?

:doh:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus was fully God and fully man. What is pertinent to this thread is that he was fully God.

So Jesus was fully invisible and fully visible? Jesus was fully mortal and fully immortal? Jesus was fully flesh and fully Spirit?

Is God a man?

Paul said, "Because he hath appointed a day in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained..."

Who is this man that he ordained?