Jesus is God !

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Is that your final decision?

It's my opinion that those who deny the full Deity of Jesus Christ do not have a mediator between GOD and man.

GOD is infinite being, unreachable by finite man.

As Job said, there must be a 'daysman' who is capable of laying His hand and both GOD and man. This is what he yearned for. Only a person who is simultaneously GOD and man could could do that.

My 'decision', based on scripture is that Jesus Christ is my 'daysman' the only one capable of mediating between GOD and man.
There is only one mediator, the man Jesus the Messiah.

keypurr

It's my opinion that those who deny the full Deity of Jesus Christ do not have a mediator between GOD and man.

GOD is infinite being, unreachable by finite man.

As Job said, there must be a 'daysman' who is capable of laying His hand and both GOD and man. This is what he yearned for. Only a person who is simultaneously GOD and man could could do that.

My 'decision', based on scripture is that Jesus Christ is my 'daysman' the only one capable of mediating between GOD and man.

There is only one mediator, the man Jesus the Messiah.

Maybe you assume to much. Jesus Christ is a servant of his Father. He came because he was sent. He did not come on his own. His Father is his God.

Posted from the TOL App!

israeldnr

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son.

And as far as people saying the Bible doesn't say that Jesus is God, you are just denying the scripture.

"God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the gentiles, believed on in the world and received up into glory." 1 Timothy 3:16
Am I disproving Christianity? Yes.
Am I the antichrist? Since there so many like me all through the last hundred fifty years, I think the idea of antichrist disproving itself.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
If Jesus is The Father, Who Does Jesus Pray To?

=M=

Just Wondering, I'm not trying to Be Funny.

Praise God and Jesus, for they Are Both Worthy of Praise.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If he doesn't have a biological father then he can't be a descendant of King David as told by prophecy and as the NT in Matthew 1 bothers to relate his step father Josef to King David.

The NT goes by the mother's lineage with regard to who is a Jew.

Paul uses an allegory to picture two women who each gave birth to a son. Both sons had the same father, but the son of one woman was disinherited and cast out and the son of the other woman received the inheritance.

In Paul's allegory the son representing OT Judaism was cast out and the son representing the NT receives the inheritance.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

And we are priests of both.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection, on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ and shall reign with him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:6)​

keypurr

If Jesus is The Father, Who Does Jesus Pray To?

=M=

Just Wondering, I'm not trying to Be Funny.

Jesus is NOT the Father.

Jesus is a man born in Bethlehem, the flesh son of the most high God.

Posted from the TOL App!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is a man born in Bethlehem, the flesh son of the most high God.

Yes, Jesus claimed to be both the Son of God and and the Son of Man.

No God can make that claim because no God was born of woman. This 'Jesus is God' thing is an urban legend.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe you assume to much. Jesus Christ is a servant of his Father. He came because he was sent. He did not come on his own. His Father is his God.

Posted from the TOL App!

It's not an assumption.

It's a logical necessity!

keypurr

It's not an assumption.

It's a logical necessity!

I disagree. There is a huge difference between God and a god. Christ is a form of God, a god, he is subjective to his father who is the only true God. Christ was more than qualified to do the job he was sent to do.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I disagree. There is a huge difference between God and a god. Christ is a form of God, a god, he is subjective to his father who is the only true God. Christ was more than qualified to do the job he was sent to do.

There is only one true GOD.

If the Lord Jesus is less than GOD, He is not 'a God', but an idol that people worship.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I guess Keepur, that you think that Mary is A God Also, Considering She gave Birth to Jesus and She Was A Woman, What Does that Make Jesus?

=M=

Come on Guys, Jesus Prays to God at least A Couple times in the New Testament Right?

Why would you pray to yourself....

keypurr

There is only one true GOD.

If the Lord Jesus is less than GOD, He is not 'a God', but an idol that people worship.

He is God's son. He is not God. But God made him a god by given him the power of Christ. Christ is that express image of God you read about in Heb 1:3. He was given godly power to create. He is a form of God as it says in Phill 2. People long ago tried to make him a God, but he tells you that he is not God. Church folks do not want to hear that.