Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

I will agree with you. Cain married whoever. Cain was afraid of his siblings or cousins? might kill him. Maybe he was afraid of what Seth might do when he grew up. Whatever. I am now a YEC. There was only one Adam and Eve. I will have to change it in the next edition of my book. That will take a whole year. I am not ready to write a 7th Edition this soon. My Sixth Edition is in the works as we speak. It's already been done. They've sent me a book already for my approval and said it was fine. So it's already gone to the publisher. So I am not an Old Earth Creationist anymore, I guess. Perhaps God is just making everything seem older.

For You 6days! God Set Us Straight When We See Him!!

Michael

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mark,

I can see that the rivers might have changed during the flood. I always thought that the Garden of Eden was the only place on Earth at the time that had any live people in it. Perhaps I'm wrong? I still can't help but just believe the way I do. I also always thought that a number of Adams were created or made, and that was why it says, in Gen. 5:2, "And He called THEIR name Adam in the day THEY were created. Eve's name isn't Adam.

Praise The Lord!!

Michael

For Sure Michael;
When the Garden of Eden Had People in it, there were only Adam and Eve.

The Sons were Born after they Were "Kicked Out" of the Garden. And there is no telling how much time or children Eve had had before Cain had Killed Able. After all, Cain and Able could be considered Patriarchs. Patriarchs Lived Hundreds of Years, according to the Bible. People Could have Spread into the "Land of Nod", which I Believe Eventually became Canaan. Although, I'm not totally sure, I just assumed that Canaan Was Named after Cain, after he Moved to the Land of Nod. This is All just me Assuming about the Naming of the Land, However. I only like to Stick to what is Actually revealed by the Bible.

It does Reveal that there is a Heaven Teaming With Life. Angels and Hosts that are Aware they are Alive.

Life on Other Planets is Obviously Revealed, when considering the Biblical Work.

=M=

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mark,

Do you not know that in Rev. 22:2, it says, "and the leaves of the tree were for healing of the nations." I don't think it's THC, but I do know that God makes plants with healing powers. Look what I've just told you.

Let me know what you think, Mark!!

God Bless You Tons!!

Michael

I Agree, it is not the Tree of Life. : D

=M=

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I Agree, it is not the Tree of Life. : D

=M=
Dear Mark,
No, I think you are misunderstanding me. In Rev. 22:2, 'there was the Tree of Life, which bare 12 manner of fruits,...etc....and the 'leaves of the trees were for the healing of the nations.' I'm thinking the leaf of the tree is helpful and healing to eat (for the soul). So how are you doing?? You must be tired out running around all day for groceries, gas, wash the car, eh?
Well, can't wait to chat with you more when you have time.

In God's Love,
Michael
:sigh: :shut: :sleep:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For Sure Michael;
When the Garden of Eden Had People in it, there were only Adam and Eve.

The Sons were Born after they Were "Kicked Out" of the Garden. And there is no telling how much time or children Eve had had before Cain had Killed Able.

I don't know, but Cain and Abel must have been still young enough for their FIRST offering to God. But maybe not. Still, I believe Eve could have had some daughters that she doesn't seem to mention in the Bible. She does mention that her next boy child was named Seth, to take Abel's place.

After all, Cain and Able could be considered Patriarchs. Patriarchs Lived Hundreds of Years, according to the Bible. People Could have Spread into the "Land of Nod", which I Believe Eventually became Canaan. Although, I'm not totally sure, I just assumed that Canaan Was Named after Cain, after he Moved to the Land of Nod. This is All just me Assuming about the Naming of the Land, However. I only like to Stick to what is Actually revealed by the Bible.

I do understand exactly what you are saying and you are being very clear about it. I guess Canaan was named after Cain. Never really thought about that b4. Very astute of you, Mark!

It does Reveal that there is a Heaven Teaming With Life. Angels and Hosts that are Aware they are Alive.

Life on Other Planets is Obviously Revealed, when considering the Biblical Work.

=M=

I also believe you when you say that Heaven is Teaming with Life. ANGELS and HOSTS that are Aware they are Alive. I think though that the Angels do not need to travel around in a UFO. I saw one, along with 2 friends, and also 2 people standing out of their truck and watching it as we sped by them. And we started chasing towards the UFO, thinking that angels were flying it maybe, and the UFO took off in an instant like nearly the speed of light. I mean Whoa!!! It was there and then a pinpoint and no light at all. But I don't believe in extraterrestrials or aliens. The Lord told me He allows it to Satan to lure men away from Him as a trick just like when the Greeks and Romans saw UFOs (flying chariots, their mode of transportation) and they started believing in other gods, like Zeus, Aphrodite, Medusa, Perseus, Mercury, etc. So instead of believing in the One True God, they served these other 'beings,' made up from the devil. God has to give some leeway to Satan too, so he has a chance in heck to deceive people. You'll notice now that there are people who believe in aliens and think they came to Earth long ago and perhaps co-mingled with humans or are descended from aliens themselves, and helped make the pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. The angels or the Lord God do not need to ride in a flying saucer to reveal themselves to us. The Lord did reveal to us Himself when He came with two other angels to Abraham before His Father destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. He didn't need to come with wings, etc. Angels and the Lord can take on any appearance that God wishes. Yes, I am aware of the strange appearance of something that Ezekiel had to deal with in his day. So, I guess I am a YEC (young earth creationist) now??

Oh, Mark, I'm sorry I get to going on for so long. This is lengthy, so I'll close for now. You know how cool I think you are.

May God Be With You In Your Present And Future Life,

Michael

:sigh: :shut: :juggle:

6days

But anyway, I don't remember any "truth claims" about multiverse being made.
He claimed our universe was one tiny bubble in an infinite ocean of universes. That isn't science... Its atheisms attempt at denying we live in a universe that was designed.

As I understand it the series is hugely successful and I can assure you it's about science, and the history of scientific discovery.
The series was well done but it was much more about promoting atheism / bashing Christianity than it was about science. There are numerous historical errors re Luther, middle ages and more. He even contradicts good science and a qualified astrophysicist at some points. For example he mentions how stars can condense like raindrops from gas clouds. REALLY?? That is again a belief... not science.
A qualified astrophysicist once said "...if none of us knew in advance that stars exist, front line research would offer plenty of convincing reasons for why stars could never form."
Who would say such a thing...Perhaps Biblical creationist and astrophysicist Jason Lisle?? Nope... that quote is from Neil deGrasse Tyson in 'Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries'

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days and everyone,

I'm extremely sorry for being wrong. I have wrestled with the question for a while now, and it's still a touchy situation. You could STILL read it wrong. Anyway, please don't think that one mistake means I'm wrong about the rest of my testimony. The first three angels did visit me, I've had a couple visits from the Lord and the Holy Spirit, and a number of visions. It all still DID happen. Whatever I say that comes true, then you will know whether God was with me or not. Again, please forgive me in the same way as God forgives His other children. Thank you!!

Jesus Says To Forgive,

Michael

Hedshaker

He claimed our universe was one tiny bubble in an infinite ocean of universes. That isn't science... Its atheisms attempt at denying we live in a universe that was designed.

Er, no... I've watched again the first episode that you "claim" to have watched and Tyson does not claim what you say. His exact words are, "many of us suspect....:" and then goes on to talk about multiverse hypotheses. Hardly a truth claim. So you are wrong and should have the decency to admit it. But you won't, will you? And, since there is no scientific evidence that the universe was designed/created, of course it wasn't mentioned. Why would it? It's religion and has no place in a science documentary.

The series was well done but it was much more about promoting atheism / bashing Christianity than it was about science. There are numerous historical errors re Luther, middle ages and more. He even contradicts good science and a qualified astrophysicist at some points. For example he mentions how stars can condense like raindrops from gas clouds. REALLY?? That is again a belief... not science.
A qualified astrophysicist once said "...if none of us knew in advance that stars exist, front line research would offer plenty of convincing reasons for why stars could never form."
Who would say such a thing...Perhaps Biblical creationist and astrophysicist Jason Lisle?? Nope... that quote is from Neil deGrasse Tyson in 'Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries'

Well, you lied about what Tyson said and you haven't even watched the full series but even if you had, it is painfully obvious that you are far too biased to make an objective assessment. Fortunately, the series is in the public domain so people can make up their own minds, and judging by its huge success they are doing just that, in their droves. You might think they're having the wool pulled, but who really cares what you think?

You do know that Tyson didn't write the series but presented it, yes? Also, if you think the series is in error in any way you should take it up with them.

Tough as it may be for you to accept, people are quite capable of making up their own minds about what is and isn't good science without your approval, and rightly so.

noguru

Er, no... I've watched again the first episode that you "claim" to have watched and Tyson does not claim what you say. His exact words are, "many of us suspect....:" and then goes on to talk about multiverse hypotheses. Hardly a truth claim. So you are wrong and should have the decency to admit it. But you won't, will you? And, since there is no scientific evidence that the universe was designed/created, of course it wasn't mentioned. Why would it? It's religion and has no place in a science documentary.

Well, you lied about what Tyson said and you haven't even watched the full series but even if you had, it is painfully obvious that you are far too biased to make an objective assessment. Fortunately, the series is in the public domain so people can make up their own minds, and judging by its huge success they are doing just that, in their droves. You might think they're having the wool pulled, but who really cares what you think?

Tough as it may be for you to accept, people are quite capable of making up their own minds about what is and isn't good science with out your approval, and rightly so.

But, but, but he just converted Michael to YECism.

:rotfl:

Apparently Michael is going to have adjust the meaning of his visions as well as his book.

Hedshaker

Apparently Michael is going to have adjust the meaning of his visions as well as his book.

Mmmm, yes so I see...... this will just be one more reason to dismiss all of Michaels predictions, I guess.

Anyway, please don't think that one mistake means I'm wrong about the rest of my testimony.

It'll be interesting to see how all this pans out. I've been trying to get Michael to chomp at the bit about the possibility of being wrong.

Interesting :)

noguru

Mmmm, yes so I see......

It'll be interesting to see how all this pans out. I've been trying to get Michael to chomp at the bit about the possibility of being wrong.

Have you ever noticed that when people do not have evidence for their claims, they like to rely on loosely constructed conjecture and/or visions they believe were sent by an "omnipotent" controlling force as support for their claims?

I put omnipotent in quotes, because in their mind being convinced by it can be seen as "all powerful" in their own mind. But any rational person would wonder why such a vision is not universal, if the "omnipotent" source were really "all powerful".

Hedshaker

Have you ever noticed that when people do not have evidence for their claims, they like to rely on loosely constructed conjecture and/or visions they believe were sent by an "omnipotent" controlling force as support for their claims?

I put omnipotent in quotes, because in their mind being convinced by it can be seen as "all powerful" in their own mind. But any rational person would wonder why such a vision is not universal, if the "omnipotent" source were really "all powerful".

Yes, I actually think the notion quite dangerous. When a person starts to really believe that they alone are guided by some higher force you have to consider the state of their mental health. The Razor demands it.

noguru

Yes, I actually think the notion quite dangerous. When a person starts to really believe that they alone are guided by some higher force you have to consider the state of their mental health. The Razor demands it.

I guess that depends on what one means by "guided".

Knowledge or certainty

When there is no check in empiricism, a dogmatic claim cannot be questioned. This does not mean we cannot let a "higher power" guide us. But we can never forget:

Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world.
- Robert Hunter

I strongly suspect however, that neither Michael nor 6days will pay much attention to this reality. They will probably just continue on their oblivious path being convinced that there is nothing of value here, or fail to understand these points clearly.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
The Lord told me He allows it to Satan to lure men away from Him as a trick just like when the Greeks and Romans saw UFOs (flying chariots, their mode of transportation) and they started believing in other gods, like Zeus, Aphrodite, Medusa, Perseus, Mercury, etc. So instead of believing in the One True God, they served these other 'beings,' made up from the devil.

May God Be With You In Your Present And Future Life,

Michael

:sigh: :shut: :juggle:

That's right, and Likely the Mayan gods and the Hindi Gods.

Ever wonder why Krishna was Blue? He's not from around here.

Krishna, although seemed to want to teach a peaceful way of Believing. I mean compared to the gods, who demanded 30 virgin sacrifices on the Full moon and Such.

These were all demons, and the Fallen angels.

The Book of Enoch has a bunch of Information about what was taught to man by the Fallen ones.

=M=

Also, I want your opinion on this;

How did this Mountain happen? This is a Geological Mystery.

Black Mountain

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

I had thought about the question I asked you, noguru, which was "is there any evidence of man's bones or fossils older than 6,000 years?" You did never say yes or no, so I figured no, you did not know. So I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I'm doing what is best for everyone. If I cannot stand behind what is written in the Bible, then I'm man enough to admit it. I do hope that EVERYONE would do the same for me. I prayed to the Lord today about the situation and asked the Lord for a sign of a lack of rain, which I hadn't done about this instance before. I got the sign that God created only one Adam. So that's what I will go with from now on and that's all I have to say for now. Now, no one shall ever change my mind about the matter. God sent no rain during the time I asked of Him. After that time had passed and was accomplished, He sent a pouring rain for a bit to let me know He could have done it. That is how He is.

I may be wrong about 1 thing out of 20, and everyone will only remember the one thing instead of the other 19, right? If that's how you feel, fine. If not, then wait and see if those other '19' things come to pass or not. Quit judging me. God judges me. He's not throwing me away for one mistake. I'm sure glad of that!!

In God's Forgiveness,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Look at all these haters Michael.

It's almost like you are Famous.

Don't you just Love it. LOL!

=M=

Dear Mark,

I hate this. I've made a post for everyone and I will leave it to them to throw their stones at me or not. See how it goes. Isn't everyone allowed to make one or two mistakes in their lives?? I don't want to be famous. I am a shy, timid individual, who gets stage fright. That's why I had to quit performing musically in front of people.

God Bless You SO MUCH Mark, For Sticking Up For Me During The Rough Patches,

Michael

:doh:

:carryon:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yes, noguru, I will have to adjust a small, but important part of my book. I can't believe it fills you will so much laughter/glee. But a chuckle I will be, eh?? And because I am deceived no more about that one instance, I am now not deceived by the devil. I'm very thankful that I was pulled from the deception, rather than dying with it. I am no longer deceived by a long-lasting deception, and can correct that mistake for others who hear my words. That, so they don't also believe in a deception. If you don't believe a word that I have to say, and you find out 9/10th's of it was true after all, I will be happy.

I still do consider you and Hedshaker as very good friends and hope that this won't change that with you both. I do care about you and I can't just cut feelings loose that easily.

Well, I'd best get going and see what else I have to deal with.

May God Be In Your Hearts And Minds With Forgiveness and Love,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mmmm, yes so I see...... this will just be one more reason to dismiss all of Michaels predictions, I guess.

Dear Hedshaker,

It is a one more reason to change your view (dismiss) on one (not All) of Michael's predictions, Yes. Please forgive me if you find it within your heart to do so Hedshaker. You did know that I wanted your love and friendship BEFORE all this happened.

You've answered very well, Hedshaker. I guess you know I really do care about you and noguru, and yes, gcthomas!! I'm not saying I'm wrong about everything. Just one part of ALL of it.

Then I will ask you Hedshaker, is there definite provable evidence that man's bones or fossils go back to before 6,000 years?? Don't say Lucy. I need something else. Do you know?

Let's just see how much of what I say does come to pass. I will be more than delighted with that. Then condemn me or vilify me then. Thanks Hedshaker, for not biting my head off or belittling me!!

My God Bless You And Watch Over You For Me!! Warmest Regards!

Michael

:doh:

:help:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear noguru,

Perhaps I did rely on loosely constructed conjecture when I shouldn't have. I based too much of it on being told man's bones were found that far outlasted 6,000 years. But also because I misread and misinterpreted two words missing out of the text which I have explained earlier, the words: "and Eve." "And He (God) called THEIR name ADAM (not Adam and Eve) in the day when THEY were created. I still have trouble with it. It surely sounds like He created more than one named Adam. Certainly, whoever wrote it wasn't including it, or wrote it wrong. Next time, I will be much more careful, indeed. Noguru, in the end of it all, you will find that I am a lot MORE correct More Often than not. Please give yourself and me some more time to find out either way.

May God Bless You, Irregardless Of Whether I've Made A Mistake Or Not!!

Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.