Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, I actually think the notion quite dangerous. When a person starts to really believe that they alone are guided by some higher force you have to consider the state of their mental health. The Razor demands it.

Dear Hedshaker,

Yes, I agree with you, the notion is quite dangerous. It's not like I caused a tornado, which God can. I make one mistake out of ALL of my EXPERIENCES. So One is wrong, therefore be rid of me?? I do not think that I, alone, am guided by some higher force. Of course there are others, like all of the prophets, near-geniuses and 'gifted' people that have come, and my mental state is just fine, thank you. But I can understand you believing this way, no problem. Now who wants to tell me that they've never made a mistake, and about the age of man's bones?? Nobody, because they don't know? Is that it?

With God's Loving Care,

Michael

:sam:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I guess that depends on what one means by "guided".

Knowledge or certainty

When there is no check in empiricism, a dogmatic claim cannot be questioned. This does not mean we cannot let a "higher power" guide us. But we can never forget:

Dear noguru,

I do still know that I am 'guided' by a higher power, and it is fine to question me when you feel it necessary. I am the one who came forward with this. None of you found it out. I self-discovered it and wanted to set the record straight. You are trying to kill the messenger to be honest. Yes, I made a mistake. I REALIZED it was a MISTAKE and I ACKNOWLEDGED IT ALONE. I am not trying to misguide anyone. 6days did not DISCOVER me or whatever. I had heard it all before. I did some soul-searching and extensive praying to God to get to where I am now. Yes I have made one mistake. I hope I am this well taken care of when you discover one of my 'truths' when it happens. Then you will ask yourself why you were so hard on me. I'm not asking that you forget. Remember everything indeed.

I strongly suspect however, that neither Michael nor 6days will pay much attention to this reality. They will probably just continue on their oblivious path being convinced that there is nothing of value here, or fail to understand these points clearly.

Noguru, I pay a lot of money to Jewish Organizations every month. That's why there are many in bomb shelters now that I helped pay for. And I help feed them and clothe them. One month alone, I donated $160. It's not chicken feed. I do care about my fellow man. I made ONE MISTAKE. How long do you let someone Fry for this until it is cooked?? I get the message more than you realize because I really am caring and I do understand what you're trying to say here. I have been trying to help people all of my life in one way or another. I've made many mistakes along the way. Still, I do not seeing ANYONE telling me if man's bones/fossils have been found that are over 6,000 years old. You all ignore me so you don't have to answer? If you don't know, then just say so. Don't keep riding me as if I were your horse. I should hope our friendship, which I believe was strong, can handle these things. Now, I did listen to and watch your first video. It couldn't agree more.

Noguru, I'm Not Even Close To Being God; I Make Mistakes,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's right, and Likely the Mayan gods and the Hindi Gods.

Ever wonder why Krishna was Blue? He's not from around here.

Krishna, although seemed to want to teach a peaceful way of Believing. I mean compared to the gods, who demanded 30 virgin sacrifices on the Full moon and Such.

These were all demons, and the Fallen angels.

The Book of Enoch has a bunch of Information about what was taught to man by the Fallen ones.

=M=

Also, I want your opinion on this;

How did this Mountain happen? This is a Geological Mystery.

Black Mountain

Dear Mark,

Yes, even I was not as smart as God and I got deceived by the devil. Of course I did. I never claimed to be even one iota as smart as God. I am not Satan-proof yet. Back when I first wrote the book, I knew a lot less than I do now, even. So I made a MISTAKE, and I am surely bearing too much Brunt of It. Only By Time's Passing, The Truth Will Be Established. Give me more time, for Heaven's sake. And realize I am Human and may make a big mistake.

I don't know what to make of your mountain. It's the least thought on my mind right now. It looks like huge drops of something that solidified. Since the boulders seem to be smooth, like coffee beans. It could be brontosaurus droppings. Heheheeh. I've got bigger fish to fry than to wonder what your mountain is. Thanks, though!

If You Wait Long Enough, God Will Give You The Answer (About Your Mountain, And Other Things)!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To All,

My job here is to be a messenger or witness of the things I have seen and heard from God, regardless if I make a mistake sometimes or not. My mistake won't keep you from His Loving Arms And Care. My Main Message is that Jesus' Second Coming is imminent. It is Good News!!! We are the generation to see His Return. How Blessed are WE!! We are part of God's Plan, and in the world today, realizing God's Plans for us. Life on earth will turn from Awful to Beautiful. The Lord says that after He has done all of this, the whole world will know why He did it and that it was the best, and right thing to do. For 1,000 years plus, we won't have to worry about someone trying to kill us, we can leave our garage doors open, every man under his tree reading a book and no harm coming to him, the lion shall lie down with the lamb, and eat straw like the lamb. I have this feeling that men and women will become vegetarians too, just like in the garden of Eden. But I'm not saying that is a pure fact. Seems like I can't say anything without fear of being misunderstood or mistaken. Anyway, I proclaim the time from now til Jesus returns to be a time of joy and happiness, amid the strife and after we sweep the mess under the rug. For He shall gather the wheat from the chaff, and toss out the chaff and burn it. Don't be so quick to think you are the chaff. You can be the wheat. Ask God to come into your life and your heart. If you are so concerned about being happy, then how can you bypass trying this??? Have you not heard it enough?? Praise Be To God And His Son, And His Holy Ghost. Be happy now. There's enough time to worry 2morrow about 2morrow. We must jump a hurdle and then we're going to welcome Jesus to us, with mourning as for an only Son, and joy as a Son Who has returned from a long war. It will all be okay for it is in the hands of someone Greater Than We Could Ever Imagine!! Making my most recent mistake just makes me realize I have to try even harder and be a lot more careful about what I put in writing. You can NEVER be too careful, I tell ya'.

For those who have not, now is the time to Repent, if you haven't already. Find someone near to you who knows and find out what repent means. Do something soon. Time's running out. Everyone Makes Mistakes!!! Repent means being sorry for something done wrongly and seeking to change. Embrace God by asking Him to be your Father, and embrace His Son Jesus, As the Savior of your sins, and Our Messiah. You'll be on your way to a much better life.

In God's Love And Care,

Michael

noguru

Dear noguru,

I do still know that I am 'guided' by a higher power, and it is fine to question me when you feel it necessary. I am the one who came forward with this. None of you found it out. I self-discovered it and wanted to set the record straight. You are trying to kill the messenger to be honest. Yes, I made a mistake. I REALIZED it was a MISTAKE and I ACKNOWLEDGED IT ALONE. I am not trying to misguide anyone. 6days did not DISCOVER me or whatever. I had heard it all before. I did some soul-searching and extensive praying to God to get to where I am now. Yes I have made one mistake. I hope I am this well taken care of when you discover one of my 'truths' when it happens. Then you will ask yourself why you were so hard on me. I'm not asking that you forget. Remember everything indeed.

Noguru, I pay a lot of money to Jewish Organizations every month. That's why there are many in bomb shelters now that I helped pay for. And I help feed them and clothe them. One month alone, I donated $160. It's not chicken feed. I do care about my fellow man. I made ONE MISTAKE. How long do you let someone Fry for this until it is cooked?? I get the message more than you realize because I really am caring and I do understand what you're trying to say here. I have been trying to help people all of my life in one way or another. I've made many mistakes along the way. Still, I do not seeing ANYONE telling me if man's bones/fossils have been found that are over 6,000 years old. You all ignore me so you don't have to answer? If you don't know, then just say so. Don't keep riding me as if I were your horse. I should hope our friendship, which I believe was strong, can handle these things. Now, I did listen to and watch your first video. It couldn't agree more.

Noguru, I'm Not Even Close To Being God; I Make Mistakes,

Michael

You are completely missing my point.

Michael I have no real problem with your conversion to YEC. In fact based on your past track record of understanding (or lack thereof) I was surprised you were not one already.

noguru

Dear noguru,

I had thought about the question I asked you, noguru, which was "is there any evidence of man's bones or fossils older than 6,000 years?" You did never say yes or no, so I figured no, you did not know. So I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I'm doing what is best for everyone. If I cannot stand behind what is written in the Bible, then I'm man enough to admit it. I do hope that EVERYONE would do the same for me. I prayed to the Lord today about the situation and asked the Lord for a sign of a lack of rain, which I hadn't done about this instance before. I got the sign that God created only one Adam. So that's what I will go with from now on and that's all I have to say for now. Now, no one shall ever change my mind about the matter. God sent no rain during the time I asked of Him. After that time had passed and was accomplished, He sent a pouring rain for a bit to let me know He could have done it. That is how He is.

I may be wrong about 1 thing out of 20, and everyone will only remember the one thing instead of the other 19, right? If that's how you feel, fine. If not, then wait and see if those other '19' things come to pass or not. Quit judging me. God judges me. He's not throwing me away for one mistake. I'm sure glad of that!!

In God's Forgiveness,

Michael

Michael I realize full well that what I say to you may or may not convince you. But my reasoning is that I do not want to convince you without you fully understanding. Because then your view would not be based upon your own understanding. It would be based on my view, and I did try to explain my view.

In regard to me not saying "Yes" or "No" in regard to how old human beings are, I am not certain. Because science does not propose absolute certainty, and since I do recognize the Bible as an authority, I still reserve the possibility that I might be wrong about the evidence I have seen, based on evidence I have not seen yet. So far I have not seen any good evidence that the earth is only 6k years old, while I have seen a vast amount of evidence that the earth is much older.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are completely missing my point.

Michael I have no real problem with your conversion to YEC. In fact based on your past track record of understanding (or lack thereof) I was surprised you were not one already.

Dearest noguru,

Why doesn't Hedshaker or you tell me whether they have found man's bones/fossils that date back before 6,000 years ago. None of you will tell me. It must be because you don't know and neither one of you wants to be put on the spot. That's fine. Just say you aren't sure. It's no big deal that way. No, I was an Old Earth Creationist. I believed that God made man a number of times and called his name Adam. Just like He got rid of all mankind with a flood and did not save Noah or his family. Everyone, wiped out. Then God forming a new Adam. That's what I believed. This earth seems old to me and so does the Universe. But what do I know with a high school education. God could have made this all 7,000 years ago to look like it was trillions of years old, if He wanted to. He is quite able. You love Him and believe Him, so you should know that.

I do hope this mistake has not damaged our wonderful friendship. That's all that I am hoping.

In His Love And Forgiveness,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Absolutely crackers :dizzy:

Dear Hedshaker,

I think you think I'm 'nuts' by your reply. You just wrote to me as an, I'd say, Good Friend, 2 days ago. Are you trying to tell me it was all for nothing. I still find you interesting and hope that my error is forgivable by you. Let me know.

Ciao (I never know what to say because you don't like my God),

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael I realize full well that what I say to you may or may not convince you. But my reasoning is that I do not want to convince you without you fully understanding. Because then your view would not be based upon your own understanding. It would be based on my view, and I did try to explain my view.

In regard to me not saying "Yes" or "No" in regard to how old human beings are, I am not certain. Because science does not propose absolute certainty, and since I do recognize the Bible as an authority, I still reserve the possibility that I might be wrong about the evidence I have seen, based on evidence I have not seen yet. So far I have not seen any good evidence that the earth is only 6k years old, while I have seen a vast amount of evidence that the earth is much older.

Dearest Noguru,

Well, I am so glad for your response. That is just what I needed one week ago. I can understand your position, and your thoughts and feelings, about what you believe. Makes perfect sense to me coming from noguru, the man I know. I feel the same way. From what Science teaches me, I also find the Earth to be very Old, and the Universe also, because of Science. Even though Science can't prove it to me either way. Yippee! Three or more relationships down the tubes because Science might possibly be wrong or right. What a bummer!! I've been on this TOL site for over a year now, so you must know that a loving person would form some type of bonds and friendship to say the least. I have that with many here, some of whom I don't get to post at all as often as I do with you, mostly because we have the most similar interests, etc. to discuss and we're into music, religion, experiences, etc.

Okay, well at least Noguru has the wisdom to finally speak up truthfully, and quite exquisitely, explain his situation. Thank you SO VERY MUCH!!! I've been waiting for this for 2 or 3 days now and you made my day. Whether God made one Adam or more than one, we will all find out in the end anyway, so a matter of years does not make a big difference. We will find out now whether Michael is right or wrong, or in a few years whether Michael is right or wrong. No big whoop. Just don't toss everything I've claimed out because of one thing I've made a two-word mistake in, namely being "and Eve." Enough of this. Noguru, I do hope we can still be good friends regardless. I've come to know you as a very interesting person, with quite an intriguing background, and to me, you are a good friend of mine. I do not say 'great' because I leave that word for God, not anyone less. It's a habit of mine. Things can even be great, but I also try not to use the word except to describe God and things from Him. We really don't have any great ways to explain how GREAT, and incredible, and omnipotent, God is. We need a few more heavenly words, because omnipotent doesn't cover it all for me. He is AWESOME, and that's not a good enough word either. There's got to be some word(s) that they will know in Heaven whereby we can refer to His Greatness!

My Love In Christ For You,

Michael

P.S. I also must tell you that I don't care to know, or care period, if it's 6days or 6gays, nor do I care whether it's SeaSigh or Seaside. I don't like it when they play with your name either, noguru, and I will say so, if provoked enough. I know it's not my business, so I've tried not to say nothing before. But I don't like it.

6days

MichaelCadry said:
Why doesn't Hedshaker or you tell me whether they have found man's bones/fossils that date back before 6,000 years ago. None of you will tell me. It must be because you don't know and neither one of you wants to be put on the spot.

Evolutionists will tell you they have found 'human' bones hundreds of thousands of years old. But there are also scientists who state these bones are only a few thousand years old.*

Dating methods rely on a few assumptions. I will try to simply explain just one of the assumptions, *in one of the dating methods.

Uranium decays into lead. Scientists can very accurately measure the rate of decay. Based on the percentage of decay, dates are assigned.*

BUT--- One big assumption with this is that God's Word is wrong, and that he did not create everything in 6 days. They assume that lead is only a result of millions and millions of years *of uranium decay. However, if their assumption is wrong, and if God did create everything, *then their dates are totally wrong.*Or, to try explain that differently... we dont know what the initial percentages of uranium and lead are when God created. Evolutionists assume God didnt create and that there was no lead.

MichaelCadry said:
This earth seems old to me and so does the Universe.

The earth and universe seem old only because that is what is you have been taught. From the time kids are two years old they are taught by 'Barney' and other kids shows that everything is nillions and millions of years old. When you go to school the indoctrination continues. Few teachers in high school would ever say "If God created as stated in Genesis, radiometric dating is wrong" *Generally, all we are ever taught is that things are millions or billions of years old.... so Christians believe that then compromise on what Gods Word clearly teaches.*

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

I think you think I'm 'nuts' by your reply. You just wrote to me as an, I'd say, Good Friend, 2 days ago. Are you trying to tell me it was all for nothing. I still find you interesting and hope that my error is forgivable by you. Let me know.

Ciao (I never know what to say because you don't like my God),

Michael

Michael, thinking some one deluded as result of years of indoctrination is not the same as thinking them nuts. Do I think you 're nuts? no! Do I think you are hopelessly deluded? Hell yes. Do I think it's your fault? Sorry, but yes, because you will not, under any circumstances even consider you might be wrong about the existence of angels and wot-not.

Sorry Michael but there is not going to be a second coming. Not in 2, 3, 5 years or ever. It's just not real. You are not the only one to make these predictions, it's been going on for centuries and has been wrong every single time without exception and every one that has made this prediction or claimed to be a prophet has, like you, been just as certain they are different because they know the truth. But guess what? They are always wrong wrong wrong every time because it's JUST NOT REAL. And there's no point in saying wait and see. Wait and see is the biggest cop out of all time. Anyone could say that! <insert ridiculous assertion here> This is sure to happen, just wait and see.... geddit? I hope so.

Now if you find all that harsh, sorry. It's because I find you to be a nice friendly person. Not like some of the others but compassionate and open. And I'm sure that Alwight and others feel the same .

You have a computer, look up on line.... second coming prophecies. But please, don't get carried away. Treat it with a pinch of salt. Look after you mental health, it's important.

The first step is admitting you might be wrong. Might I be wrong? Sure, have been many times. But if someone wants to show me wrong about this they best have good evidence that stretches way, way beyond.........wait and see

Sincerely Hedshaker :up:

Be well Michael and good luck.

alwight

Evolutionists will tell you they have found 'human' bones hundreds of thousands of years old. But there are also scientists who state these bones are only a few thousand years old.*
Any such "scientists" tend not to be those involved too much with the natural sciences. In natural science however there seems to be almost no doubt about the great age of the universe and of the Earth nor the age of fossils. Only those with a specific religious agenda, those who adhere literally to their favourite ancient scripture remain struggling idiotically against the tide of reason,rationality and empirical reality.

Dating methods rely on a few assumptions. I will try to simply explain just one of the assumptions, *in one of the dating methods.
Cue a YEC alternative creative spin on real science. :rolleyes:

Uranium decays into lead. Scientists can very accurately measure the rate of decay. Based on the percentage of decay, dates are assigned.*

BUT--- One big assumption with this is that God's Word is wrong, and that he did not create everything in 6 days. They assume that lead is only a result of millions and millions of years *of uranium decay. However, if their assumption is wrong, and if God did create everything, *then their dates are totally wrong.*Or, to try explain that differently... we dont know what the initial percentages of uranium and lead are when God created. Evolutionists assume God didnt create and that there was no lead.
Science examines the evidence as it is, while there is no rational reason or methodology to make any allowances or assumptions for any miraculous or a supernatural.

The miraculous and supernatural plays no part in calculating radioactive decay rates nor in the apparent real age of the Earth.
You otoh are forced to assume that either science conspires globally to feed us misinformation, or that they are all pretty much incompetent at understanding say radiometric dating techniques, unlike YECs with their scriptural time scales, who presume to know better than real scientists.

The earth and universe seem old only because that is what is you have been taught. From the time kids are two years old they are taught by 'Barney' and other kids shows that everything is nillions and millions of years old. When you go to school the indoctrination continues. Few teachers in high school would ever say "If God created as stated in Genesis, radiometric dating is wrong" *Generally, all we are ever taught is that things are millions or billions of years old.... so Christians believe that then compromise on what Gods Word clearly teaches.*
Most science teachers simply teach the true facts, and what has been concluded from them, because they believe it is true, which can be demonstrated and shown to be so or else falsified, often during a science class.
If no regard is given to a literal Genesis or Creationism in science classes then tough, go find some evidence and science that supports it and then you can teach it as demonstrably factual and scientific rather than empty assertion based on an ancient scripture.

If anyone is indoctrinated then take a look at world religions and you will surely find that wherever a particular religion has been taught to kids as a matter of routine and culture then that is typically the religion that will remain with them through life. Not because it actually is true but because they have been led to believe it, rather as you have been led to believe your version. You are the indoctrinated one 6days, just as you no doubt would have been Islamic now but for an accident of birth. :plain:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, thinking some one deluded as result of years of indoctrination is not the same as thinking them nuts. Do I think you 're nuts? no! Do I think you are hopelessly deluded? Hell yes. Do I think it's your fault? Sorry, but yes, because you will not, under any circumstances even consider you might be wrong about the existence of angels and wot-not.

Thank God you only think I'm deluded. I feel that calling me nuts is awful slur. First of all, I am very happy that you're remaining my friend and rising above all of this mishap. I really didn't want to lose you as a friend, Hedshaker. Now, I truly know that you don't want me to feel this way, but I do know for a fact that I'm not deluded, so that's why I don't mind being accused of it. I do know the truth about my angel visits, as they stand out profoundly as memories etched in my heart and mind as some of the best things to have ever happened to me. And the Lord speaking to me while I was having a heart problem was surreal, and left me so AWESTRUCK, I could scarcely believe it was all happening, but it was regardless, and I had no choice in the matter. But I wouldn't trade it for anything, and He knows I'm not bummed that it happened, but instead amazed and filled with joy indeed. What little peon I am to have something so marvelous happen to me is a delightful enigma.

Sorry Michael but there is not going to be a second coming. Not in 2, 3, 5 years or ever. It's just not real. You are not the only one to make these predictions, it's been going on for centuries and has been wrong every single time without exception and every one that has made this prediction or claimed to be a prophet has, like you, been just as certain they are different because they know the truth. But guess what? They are always wrong wrong wrong every time because it's JUST NOT REAL. And there's no point in saying wait and see. Wait and see is the biggest cop out of all time. Anyone could say that! <insert ridiculous assertion here> This is sure to happen, just wait and see.... geddit? I hope so.

It's okay that you don't believe me. It is 1 in a 100th percentile that it should happen, but Jesus came to this earth and did many miracles, and we have written records of it, just like science depends on it's written records of it's own discoveries. We surely can learn from and believe those written records. Is the record of Life, the Bible, the biggest Bestseller of All Time? Now we have never heard of anyone like Jesus EVER being born. But it is written that He was. Just like a scientific writing, we can believe in such an esoteric record of what came to pass. And God will have His day again, just like He seems to do every 2,000 or so years. And we will record it for our future generations and they will find it too far-fetched to believe, just like us now. There's just no getting around it.

Now if you find all that harsh, sorry. It's because I find you to be a nice friendly person. Not like some of the others but compassionate and open. And I'm sure that Alwight and others feel the same .

You have a computer, look up on line.... second coming prophecies. But please, don't get carried away. Treat it with a pinch of salt. Look after you mental health, it's important.

The first step is admitting you might be wrong. Might I be wrong? Sure, have been many times. But if someone wants to show me wrong about this they best have good evidence that stretches way, way beyond.........wait and see

Sincerely Hedshaker :up:

Be well Michael and good luck.

I Love you quite a bit Hedshaker, because you go against the grain and despite not believing in a God, you sure are such a good man. You remind me of Alwight. I can't include noguru here, because he is Christian and not an Atheist, and noguru knows how very fond of him that I am. Noguru is quite a decent close friend of mine is how I feel. Hedshaker, you manage to keep a very sane head on you, even if it is on a diverse path. The day will come when it will be you believing in God and angels, and Jesus, because God knows I want it and care for you. So during the 2nd death, which you know nothing of, I will be bugging God to help you make it and believe until the end, so that you can be in Heaven with me as a close friend also. I want all of my loved ones to be in my Eternal place or I will constantly feel bummed that they didn't make it. I don't think I could be happy then. So it's going to be interesting. But He sees how you treat me and He will treat you well too when the time comes.

You will be here again after this lifetime, Hedshaker. That is why it is written, "But the rest (remainder) of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the First Resurrection." So you see, you will live a number of lifetimes after you get a chance at life again in a thousand years, and you will then be taught about God and Him reaching out of heaven to grab you by the Heart, Mind and Hand to hoist you up to Heaven, so you can be with us...all of your loved ones, for they shall go through the same thing you will. (See Rev. 20:5). "Blessed and holy is he/she that hath part in the First Resurrection, on whom the Second Death has no power. Hedshaker, if Jesus can have a thief next to Him on the Cross make it as the first one to His Kingdom (Paradise/Heaven), then certainly God will hear me and my prayers that you might join us in Heaven, even though it's going to take another series of lifetimes til your Spirit, Mind, and Heart are able to make it. God sees who is good to me and who is not. I am just the messenger. I know you can't believe that, because it sounds so pompous or foreign. I can barely believe this has been my life myself, much less think someone else could believe it. OK, too long.

Be Well, Hedshaker, And The Best Of Luck!!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luke17:26 When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah's day.
(People did not believe)

Dear 6days,

Yes, it shall certainly be. Thank God we won't be numbered among the unlucky. I'd say 2/3 of the people on earth aren't ready to go to Heaven yet. That's how many People who don't believe. Do some people still worship cattle/cows. Is that in India. I don't know if they still do or not. Well, what can you say? People will be shocked. Some will have a sudden heart attack and drop dead in their tracks. Some people will have their eyes and skin melt (prob. nuclear release), some will try to kill themselves and find that they cannot. They shall stab themselves and yet live. I'm sure many will shoot themselves in the head. But that's a cop-out and not the way to get to heaven. One-third of the earth's population shall make it to Heaven. Yes, it's written in the Bible, but I'm not going to try to look up the Scripture right now. As to the remainder of people, I will keep it to myself, for their sakes, right now.

Yes, the best part of the future will be when God shows His Face to all on Earth; and the next best shall be Jesus coming with the clouds of Heaven with the hosts!! Oh, such Great Glorious Days yet to come so quickly still. It's going to be worth all this hell we've been going through to be in front-row seats in the big Cinema, with one of the Greatest Stories Ever Told!! And we will be going to Heaven, instead of left behind. I can't write more 'cause I get to be long-winded. Will close for now, though I have more to say.

God Bless 6days With A Great And Unique, Suitable Blessing!

Michael

:carryon:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's it? Really?? Sorry dude, science as moved on since the mythical Noah's day.

Dear Hedshaker,

That is it. That is how it shall be. There will people trying to kill themselves trying to leave and get away from the final tribulation going on in the Earth at that time. If science has moved on, so shall Noah's day be found not to be a myth. I assure you of this. And some science will be found to be true, and some of God's Words shall also be found to be true. And it will surpass by far anything scientific. When an earthquake hits a nuclear plant is what some of it will be like. The flesh shall melt off of their bones and their eyes shall burn in their sockets. Much of this is written in the Bible right now. And Praise shall be given to God and His Son, and Israel shall shine like a beacon to all the nations of the whole world. For it is God's nation. No longer shall it fight with people who hate it and it's people. For the Israelis shall be given their little strip of land to own forever until the new Jerusalem comes, and they are simply transferred over. And for all of the Arabs and the massive lands they have, they will leave this little strip of a nation alone until the end of the Second Death, over a thousand years from now. Yippee!!

Work on going to Heaven now and avoid the rush hour later. It shall be much worse during the Second Death. That is why it is written, "Blessed and holy is he that has part in the first resurrection; on such the Second Death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years." (Rev. 20:6). I'd best close for now.

Try To Reconsider, Believe In Science And Religion, And Come To Heaven Now, NOT Later!! And Be Well!

Michael

:execute: :sam: :carryon:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Ay!! It has been super busy, to say the least. People coming down on me hard. I was going to answer your last post, but I felt it was up to 6days to answer. I've got to tell you Alwight, I never noticed until earlier today, that I don't think of you separately as an atheist. I consider you as one of me. I'm so sorry, but we are definitely close buddies. I know you are too kind to hurt me and our respect and love for each other is unique on this website. You taught me how to make quote boxes, (I've made 7 altogether), and you helped me with getting things bold, italic, different fonts and colors. You are quite special to me. I know I used to write to you every night and I do realize you have your own life to live, but you cheer me up, so it's hard not to post to you. You've been a grand friend who has not judged me or trampled upon me, but have only treated me with love and respect. It seems like it never dawned on you to condemn me, even in the slightest, knowing you are atheist and are bound to them. We don't hear enough from gcthomas here much. I do miss him. I guess I will have to PM him, if he will let me. The Christians here can use help to, but I feel sent to those who are on the brink of having a very loving heart. I received that from noguru and Hedshaker, but it looked really bad there for a while. They are wonderful also, just like you!!

I will have to write you every 2 or 3 days, then. That's not really overdoing it. I'm not dependent upon you for love, no, I have many loving friends and family. I care for you because you are funny and you have a very good heart, and the second more than the first. I don't dare answer your post to 6days, but I was thinking about it. I will make sure he knows it's there, in case it got lost in the shuffle. Things got pretty hairy here for a while, to say the very least. But I found out that I think I have two other atheist friends whom I trust and just maybe, they trust me about some things. I go to those who interest me and I try to help. Why should I be going to Christians who are suppose to be saved already. I check in on them and make sure they aren't rewriting the Bible and being stuck in a deep quandary or crevice.

I hope you're doing wonderfully and using that bike. I don't care a lot about the bike, but I know it's important to you or you would not have paid that much on a bike, and I know it's one of your interests, so that's what makes me like to check in on it. To be honest, Al, my legs get so little exercise that I could end up with a blood clot forming there and going to my heart. I used to vacuum and I barely even do that now. I used to walk, but cannot any longer. The heels of my feet hurt with extreme sharp pain and also otherwise a dull pain. I have about 7 anti plantarfaciitis contraptions. The rigid boot seems to work the best for my left foot, which is the worst. I wear it at night when I sleep, because it's too awkward to walk with it. Have to be VERY careful. Could fall easily. And the other thing that seems to work well are liquid gel inserts that I got online. You can't buy them anywhere else. I can not even go to the junkyard to get an auto part, because I will get stuck in there and not be able to go another step at all, and it will probably happen before I even get to the Model of cars that I want. I could have got a part FREE today at the junkyard. No, instead I had to pay $122 for it at the Auto Parts Store. Now 2morrow, see about putting it on. It will keep me from starting my car or keep me from shifting out of Park into Reverse or Drive. I really don't want to get stranded. I have a roommate who has a Ford Ranger truck to tow me from wherever I might get stuck, but that could take hours, 'cause he's got a lot of running around to do all of the time helping out relatives and friends.

OK, I know this is too long and I'm sorry!! You're one of the best of good friends, just like family. You are fun and you don't even know it!! I do hope we can still be friends after my gaffe. God Blow Blessings Upon You Anyways!!

Much Love,

Michael

alwight

Hi Michael,
I have no desires to give you any grief or worries since you already appear to have far too much of that and it does seem that your beliefs will help you through this life at least.
On the other hand some other people are simply asking for it. ;)
The fact is that I see no evidence for any supernatural beliefs and I am not about to become a believer anyway on someone's say so, sorry, not even yours. It's nothing to do with me not wanting to believe, it is simply that I tend to believe whatever appears to be true based on real facts and evidence.
Blindly adhering literally to an ancient scripture is something that I prefer to leave to the likes of 6days as he tries to rearrange reality to fit with his presuppositions or use those "explanations" dreamed up on creationist websites.

If angels visited me too Michael then maybe it would be different but for no clear reason they seem to visit only those already fully convinced, or perhaps deluded? :idunno:
:e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.