• Of course!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • What else can you call him?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • :duh:

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

elohiym

...I really have no idea what you are trying to ask. Can you ask your question more directly?
1. Do you ever steal, Knight?

2. Do you ever commit adultery?

3. Do you ever murder?

4. Explain what Paul meant in 1 Cor 6:9-11. What is your brief interpretation of that text?

elected4ever

Try rereading it and you'll notice at no time did I say that God could be destroyed. Why is it that you must mock the fact that this is a way that he honors God?
How is not spelling God's name honoring God? It is only that he look good in the eyes of men.

P8ntrDan

How is not spelling God's name honoring God? It is only that he look good in the eyes of men.
He doesn't want to write out the name of God since it could then be either thrown away, burned, etc. Or do you think it is respectful to allow the possiblity of destruction to happen to His moniker?

elohiym

elohiym, if an unsaved person doesn't steal, murder or commit adultery do they need a Savior? :think:
Yes! But your question is technically flawed, because all unbelievers are committing spiritual adultery. Unbelief is the unpardonable sin, Knight.

elected4ever

P8ntrDan, I could care less if he is a Jew. Jesus came to save the Jew and the gentile. It was these phony religious tactics practiced by the leaders of judaism that lost a wonderful nation and a precious heritage. Haven't they suffered enough. Must they continue to reject the Messiah after so long. I weep for the nation Israel Jesus wept for them because of there unbelief. He gave His life for them. Should I not also love them?

P8ntrDan

P8ntrDan, I could care less if he is a Jew. Jesus came to save the Jew and the gentile. It was these phony religious tactics practiced by the leaders of judaism that lost a wonderful nation and a precious heritage. Haven't they suffered enough. Must they continue to reject the Messiah after so long. I weep for the nation Israel Jesus wept for them because of there unbelief. He gave His life for them. Should I not also love them?

The thing that kept the Jews from recieving Jesus wasn't that they were honoring God, because the things they do are actually good, but they got caught up in them. It's a problem for many Christians as well, focusing so much on getting the religion right that they miss God. It isn't that the things they're doing are bad, it's just that they lost the meaning behind them. Who are you to judge someone you've never even met and say that their method of honoring God is only for praise from others?

elyah

I don't see anything respectful about it. Just a bunch of self absorption in a dead religion.

The State of Israal is the physical refutation of your arrogance. When the Mashiach returns to Bozrah that will be the end of your spiritual theological perversity. Until that time, grin while the arrogance of your doctrinal corruptions must still be endured. The time of your humbling, awaits you.

elohiym

Who are you to judge someone you've never even met and say that their method of honoring God is only for praise from others?
Who are you to judge me as an idiot based on things I post on an internet forum? You seem comfortable with judging people. :rolleyes:

Would I get more respect from you if I told I am an ethnic Jew, which I am?

elohiym

The State of Israal is the physical refutation of your arrogance. When the Mashiach returns to Bozrah that will be the end of your spiritual theological perversity. Until that time, grin while the arrogance of your doctrinal corruptions must still be endured. The time of your humbling, awaits you.
That coming from a man that recently murdered the gospel with a lame parable. :rolleyes:

elyah

Stop with your pseudo sympathy, I'll take two of BillyBob's "in your face bias," to your supposed concern for the Jew! The evidence of your chilling spiritual impudence, saturates your words!

P8ntrDan

Who are you to judge me as an idiot based on things I post on an internet forum? You seem comfortable with judging people. :rolleyes:

Would I get more respect from you if I told I am an ethnic Jew, which I am?

Well, he was judging on motive, not on the stupidity of the ideas presented. :think: It's a respect issue, not an idiot one. You and E4E seem to tag team alot...

BTW, no, I would respect you more if you, well, checking the thread's title might be a good place to start.

elyah

That coming from a man that recently murdered the gospel with a lame parable. :rolleyes:

The Parable was on the mark! If you knew Romans you might better appreciate it... though of course it does not fit your construct. And while I'm at it, ... since when did you or your side-kick become experts at parables?

elyah

The thing that kept the Jews from recieving Jesus wasn't that they were honoring God, because the things they do are actually good, but they got caught up in them. It's a problem for many Christians as well, focusing so much on getting the religion right that they miss God. It isn't that the things they're doing are bad, it's just that they lost the meaning behind them. Who are you to judge someone you've never even met and say that their method of honoring God is only for praise from others?

If you are a Jew, then you surely know that ahavas Israal is fundamental in Torah and you also know that love of G-d is paramount...

You are in no position to judge haAm Israal even if in the galut and not confessing Yshua.
for Moshe decreed this dispersion from the beginning as well as our final return and outcome.
If you knew this much of Torah, then you would know what I mean and am speaking of.

However, if you only know gentile Christianity, then you speak like a very good gentle Christian who has learned the basics of G-d's Works and an increasingly hybridized gospel. That is not your fault entirely but your bigotry keeps you in a state of blindness... so see only the things you care to see.

Now if you are stumbling at a hyphen, how twisted and unstable is your heart and where is the hesed that you have presumably enjoyed though you were entirely without merit?

Anyway, on this matter, and lest I slide all the way into the grips of evil speaking and to your detriment and mine, I bid you adieu

P8ntrDan

Ifou are a Jew, then you know that ahavas Israal is fundamental and Torah and you also know that love od G-d is paramount... You are in no position to judge haAm Israal even if in the galut
for Moshe decreed this musfrom the beginning, and our final return and outcome. If you knew Torah, then you know what I mean. If you only know gentile Christianity, then you speak like a very good gentle who has learned the basics of G-d's Works. If you stumble at a hyphen, how twisted and unstable is your heart?

Anyway, on this matter, lest I slide all the way into evil speaking and to your detriment and mine, I bid you adieu

Yeesh, I was on your side...