Your Presence After:

Letsargue

When you’re finished there in your world, your presence will be with the Truth of the Creations. All things from the beginning will be focused on you and you alone!! - You are the only one present with all Truth before and after. - If you are presented there in the lost state, Truth will be all you’ll see and hear poured upon you and the knowledge of who you were and are.

If however, you are presented justified, you will be one with Truth, and all knowledge of the Creations you created, and the satisfaction of putting down all darkness beneath you, rising above it.

If you’re one of those geniuses, or scholars, or one of their followers, you will know exactly why you are there, but they will not be there with you to support you. - They have their own reward!!

What a joy!! – That’s my only consolation and desire for your world, and: ---- Proverbs 1:26-31 KJV – “( 26- I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh ); 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29- For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD”: 30- They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31- Therefore, shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices”. ---

Prove that that is not also the gift to the Justified!!

Paul – 120312