Your Only A Christian "IF"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL You are pathetic. You post all them different posts and say absolutely nothing. I hope you have a good neck brace for that over sized ego of yours. While you were venting your frustration I was writing a revelation from Jesus. Just for you. I posted it.
And what ever else you do find the Holy Spirit He can help you get over that enormous ego problem you have.

Unfortunately for you, you don't know what you're talking about. I won't call you an idiot, you're just plain willfully ignorant. You poor soul.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Unfortunately for you, you don't know what you're talking about. I won't call you an idiot, you're just plain willfully ignorant. You poor soul.

I said
ROFLOL You are pathetic. Do you really think your own opinion trumps the Word of God????????????? God tells us not to trust our own opinions and you throw yours around like you think it is some kind of authority.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL You are pathetic. Do you really think your own opinion trumps the Word of God????????????? God tells us not to trust our own opinions and you throw yours around like you think it is some kind of authority.

16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

You post Scripture verses. Those are not given to you personally. Anyone who has access to a Bible can read the same verses. You seem to imply, you're receiving them on a personal level, to share with others?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You post Scripture verses. Those are not given to you personally. Anyone who has access to a Bible can read the same verses. You seem to imply, you're receiving them on a personal level, to share with others?

I said
lololo You really don't get this concept of having a Holy Spirit that talks to you do you. Its obvious the Holy Spirit doesn't talk to you. Well Duh!
Its also obvious that you haven't made it to the meat understanding. I am receiving them on a personal level. I am suppose to share them with others. And I do. And others share with me the verses they get from the Holy Spirit. Are you just now after all this time of watching me do this. Figuring that out.
I was talking to you this mourning and stoped received a revelation just for you. And I put it up just for you. Took me 5 minutes. Did you read it???

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Its the one on "Christianity-For Jews and Gentiles". Read it I wrote it for you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Squeaky, I hate to tell you, however, you're not a Prophet. You can't just cut and paste Scripture verses and announce that you're receiving those verses directly from God. Most people have access to a Bible. You're not the only one that has a Bible and therefore, you've been chosen to share that Bible with the world. You sound like you're mentally ill.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lololo You really don't get this concept of having a Holy Spirit that talks to you do you. Its obvious the Holy Spirit doesn't talk to you. Well Duh!
Its also obvious that you haven't made it to the meat understanding. I am receiving them on a personal level. I am suppose to share them with others. And I do. And others share with me the verses they get from the Holy Spirit. Are you just now after all this time of watching me do this. Figuring that out.
I was talking to you this mourning and stoped received a revelation just for you. And I put it up just for you. Took me 5 minutes. Did you read it???

I don't read the Scripture verses you post. I read/study my own Bible. TOL is for dialog, not for cutting and pasting numerous unrelated verses of Scripture.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said

(NKJ)

Are you related to "Letsargue?"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you related to "Letsargue?"

I said
No. I think you should just admit to yourself that this bible stuff is just away over your head and out of reach for you. Until you can find the Holy Spirit.

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:11-12
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
(NKJ)

James 3:1
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
(NKJ)

James 3:8-10
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
No. I think you should just admit to yourself that this bible stuff is just away over your head and out of reach for you. Until you can find the Holy Spirit.

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:11-12
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
(NKJ)

James 3:1
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
(NKJ)

James 3:8-10
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
(NKJ)

:chuckle: