You got something to say fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
SOTK said:
First of all, you're ridiculous. You need to relax. Second of all, she was joking and obviously didn't mean for her statement to be taken literally. Thirdly, Jujubee is new to forums and doesn't think she is doing any harm by posting her quotes. You can either ignore them or PM her and nicely instruct her about her posting etiquette. Personally, I find her quotes having more substance than a lot of other people's posts around here. Most of her quotes are either direct scripture quotes or Biblical truths. You find those ridiculous, huh? She has received PM's and received positive rep points by many encouraging her to continue. :think:

:box:

Jujubee

Mr. 5020 said:
That's ridiculous. She made a completely unjustified statement, and all I did was quote her and change out the word "fool" for "you" simply to show how asinine her statement was. I have no problem with the bee (except for those ridiculously random quotes that she posts everywhere).

Just so you know, this is a website that if you are a christian u are aloud to shout, post whatever you want as long as it has to do with god and debate of the chrisitian faith. I said I was wrong about saying that about fool and so I am sorry for that because i didn't read all the thread..my fault... second of all the posts or ridiculously random quotes you call the are alwasy positive quotes for my christian brothers and sisters in christ. I like to post encouraging words of wisdom to thoses who may need them. So back off and butt out...

Jujubee

Here is knight's definition to the TOL website Mr.5020

The new rules for the Exclusively Christian forum
I realize this is not going to make everyone happy but I have discussed this issue with the other TOL owners and here is the decision we have made regarding the "Exclusively Christian Theology" forum.

Originally when we decided to create this forum we wanted a place to discuss AND debate Christian theology without unbelievers distracting the debate with mindless comments like... "so... how did all the animals fit on the ark?" or... "the Bible has been translated so many times.... bla bla bla".

The "Exclusively Christian Theology" forum was never intended to be a place where there would be no debate..... and excluding those who think they are Christian based on our standard of Christianity excludes too many possible participants to promote healthy debate.

Therefore...
The new standard for the "Exclusively Christian Theology" is to allow anyone to post here who considers themselves to be Christian and considers the Bible to be inspired by God.

Yes that creates a much bigger tent, but that's a good thing for healthy debate!

So... if you consider yourself a Christian and you consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God then you are welcome to post in the "Exclusively Christian Theology" forum.

Furthermore...
We are also willing to let any other unbeliever or follower of another religion post here if they are honestly seeking an answer to a question or have constructive input to the discussion. In other words... if an atheist has a question about God and he asks it in an honest, upfront way we will gladly deal with that question without booting him out of the forum.

Said in short...
This particular forum will be dedicated to debating biblical issues without debating the legitimacy of the Bible itself.

There are plenty of other forums here at TOL for debating the legitimacy of the Bible.

And unlike morality the above rules and guidelines are very SUBJECTIVE so we ask that you honor our moderators requests if your input if out of line for this particular forum.

If you have any questions regarding these new guidelines please ask them on this thread.

- - - - - - - - - -

Jujubee

SOTK said:
First of all, you're ridiculous. You need to relax. Second of all, she was joking and obviously didn't mean for her statement to be taken literally. Thirdly, Jujubee is new to forums and doesn't think she is doing any harm by posting her quotes. You can either ignore them or PM her and nicely instruct her about her posting etiquette. Personally, I find her quotes having more substance than a lot of other people's posts around here. Most of her quotes are either direct scripture quotes or Biblical truths. You find those ridiculous, huh? She has received PM's and received positive rep points by many encouraging her to continue. :think:

Hey there,
thanks for your encouraging words... who is he to judge me anyways...so I am over it and will continue to do what the lord wants me to do and that is to encourage my brother and sisters..and to everyone here...how often do I say something negative on this website?

koban

Jujubee said:

Just so you know, this is a website that if you are a christian u are aloud to shout, post whatever you want as long as it has to do with god and debate of the chrisitian faith. I said I was wrong about saying that about fool and so I am sorry for that because i didn't read all the thread..my fault... second of all the posts or ridiculously random quotes you call the are alwasy positive quotes for my christian brothers and sisters in christ. I like to post encouraging words of wisdom to thoses who may need them. So back off and butt out...

You forgot :sibbie:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Jujubee said:
Hey there,
thanks for your encouraging words... who is he to judge me anyways...so I am over it and will continue to do what the lord wants me to do and that is to encourage my brother and sisters..and to everyone here...how often do I say something negative on this website?

You totally insulted my avatar and forced me to change it. Jerk.

:D

koban

Jujubee said:
Here is knight's definition to the TOL website Mr.5020

The new rules for the Exclusively Christian forum
I realize this is not going to make everyone happy but I have discussed this issue with the other TOL owners and here is the decision we have made regarding the "Exclusively Christian Theology" forum.

Originally when we decided to create this forum we wanted a place to discuss AND debate Christian theology without unbelievers distracting the debate with mindless comments like... "so... how did all the animals fit on the ark?" or... "the Bible has been translated so many times.... bla bla bla".

The "Exclusively Christian Theology" forum was never intended to be a place where there would be no debate..... and excluding those who think they are Christian based on our standard of Christianity excludes too many possible participants to promote healthy debate.

Therefore...
The new standard for the "Exclusively Christian Theology" is to allow anyone to post here who considers themselves to be Christian and considers the Bible to be inspired by God.

Yes that creates a much bigger tent, but that's a good thing for healthy debate!

So... if you consider yourself a Christian and you consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God then you are welcome to post in the "Exclusively Christian Theology" forum.

Furthermore...
We are also willing to let any other unbeliever or follower of another religion post here if they are honestly seeking an answer to a question or have constructive input to the discussion. In other words... if an atheist has a question about God and he asks it in an honest, upfront way we will gladly deal with that question without booting him out of the forum.

Said in short...
This particular forum will be dedicated to debating biblical issues without debating the legitimacy of the Bible itself.

There are plenty of other forums here at TOL for debating the legitimacy of the Bible.

And unlike morality the above rules and guidelines are very SUBJECTIVE so we ask that you honor our moderators requests if your input if out of line for this particular forum.

If you have any questions regarding these new guidelines please ask them on this thread.

- - - - - - - - - -

(pssst - J - those are the rules for the "Exclusively Christian Theology" forum. Here in the Back Alley just about anything goes)

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
I agree it was a bit scandelous. The new one isn't much better...

I won't hold it against her though. She's got plenty of good qualities to counteract such a minor thing.

JoyfulRook

Jujubee said:
second of all the posts or ridiculously random quotes you call the are alwasy positive quotes for my christian brothers and sisters in christ. I like to post encouraging words of wisdom to thoses who may need them.
Why not start your own thread to put your sayings in, instead of pasting them in random threads like this one?
I think its annoying to have a random post which is completely irrelevant to the topic of conversation pasted willy-nilly into threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.