ECT You can't really understand Scripture without receiving the Holy Ghost

SimpleMan77

Hi and you do not understand 1 Cor 12:3 for ONE !!

When Paul was saved by Jesus in Acts 9:6 , Paul recieved the Holy Spirit !!

Tongues or Languages have CEASED as 1 Cor 13:said that they would VANISH is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the Indicative Mood of FACT that it did VANISH AWAY !!

dan p

You totally avoided my question. Would the apostles have believed that the Gentiles received the same Holy Ghost that they had received if they hadn't spoken with tongues?
In your opinion, would the apostles believe that modern-day Christians had received the same Holy Ghost that they received if they've never spoken with tongues?
Did Paul (according to Acts 19) Believe that receiving the Holy Ghost was an event separate from believing, as evidenced by his question "have you received the Holy Ghost SINCE you believed"?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

DAN P

You totally avoided my question. Would the apostles have believed that the Gentiles received the same Holy Ghost that they had received if they hadn't spoken with tongues?
In your opinion, would the apostles believe that modern-day Christians had received the same Holy Ghost that they received if they've never spoken with tongues?

Hi and Acts 10:47 says , I NOT anyone able to forbid the WATER these not be BAPTIZED / BAPTIZO who have received the HOLY SPIRIT just we also ?

Here is your answer and I never purposely avoid to answer !!

The scond question is , there is ONLY ONE HOLY SPIRIT !!

They experienced it in Pauls day in Acts 19:2 Paul meets some 12 disciples , that never knew what the HOLY SPIRIT is !!

In verse 2 , Pauls asks them " For what reason then were you BAPTIZED ?

And they said into the BAPTISM of John , and do you understand that ?

That was Water baptism !!

John's baptism was a BAPTISM of REPENTANCE and to believe in the coming one , Jesus , verse 4 !!

Verse 5 says that they BAPTIZED in the name of Jesus !!

Then in verse 6 LAID his hands upon them and the HOLY SPIRIT came upon them and they were speaking in LANGUAGES and PROPHESYING !!

Does this remind you as , when it happened , the FIRST TIME ??

There was NO WATER here at ALL , just the LAYING on of HANDS as Paul NEVER WATER BAPTIZED anyone with WATER !!

Now answer this question , When Cornelius was saved and the Water Baptized did he enter a Jewish Assembly ??

Or did he enter the Body of Christ ??

Say which one IF you can ??

dan p

Hi