ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For a few years now, LA has been "Predicting" my demise by being beheaded. Now, she says I'm a whore. I wonder what she'll come up with next? Perhaps, she'll predict that a "Meteor" will land directly on the top of my head? :rotfl:

You already have rocks in your head.

Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
Luk 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You already have rocks in your head.

Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
Luk 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

LA

By the way, your Highness, those words were pertaining to the lost sheep of Israel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tell me something LA? Do you spend all of your days on earth calling people whores and beast worshippers? Is that your forte? Or, is predicting deaths your profession? Which do you prefer more? I see you're good at both of those actions.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
'Spirit baptism'

:chuckle:

One shouldn't even have to point out what's wrong there, and yet, there's a whole sect who thinks it stacks up to even basic reason :rolleyes:

sirayuk

That's true, without faith and holding on to the word we have nothing. But we can't deny the teachings of Jesus and just say I only listen to Paul.
How can we deny the teaching of a master and hold to that of a servant? No me too I don't agree with that, if deny the teaching of Jesus then we cannot believe because Paul teach about Jesus,

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

marhig

How can we deny the teaching of a master and hold to that of a servant? No me too I don't agree with that, if deny the teaching of Jesus then we cannot believe because Paul teach about Jesus,

Absolutely true :)

heir

TOL Subscriber

No "MADS" "deny the teaching of Jesus". There are many on here who deny to whom the Lord was sent in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV). How about you?

dodge

No "MADS" "deny the teaching of Jesus". There are many on here who deny to whom the Lord was sent in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV). How about you?

FYI, it is Jesus' Gospel NOT Paul's !

All MAdist have done is elevated the servant above the Master. Madist have it upside down and backwards.

Paul is no more relevant or important than any of the other Apostles.

Madist are Roman Catholics in practice just not in name.

Madist have a pope and their popes name is Paul.

Right Divider

Body part
You've dug yourself so deep into a hole, I'm embarrassed for you.

You're now questioning whether Paul was referring to sheep when Paul used the word "flock".

I don't recall ever seeing ravage wolves attack a flock of seagulls. Do you?

Nor have I ever seen a shepherd with a flock of seagulls.
  • Paul did not write Acts.
  • Paul never once writes about Jesus as OUR Shepherd.
  • Paul never once writes about Jesus as OUR High Priest.
  • Paul never once writes the words 'priest' or 'priesthood'.
  • Paul say NAY, we are NOT sheep -- he says that we are MORE THAN CONQUERORS.
  • Sheep do NOT conquer.
  • You always think that you have a valid point, even when you don't.
  • Please demonstrate some intelligence once in a while.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
FYI, it is Jesus' Gospel NOT Paul's !

All MAdist have done is elevated the servant above the Master. Madist have it upside down and backwards.

Paul is no more relevant or important than any of the other Apostles.

Madist are Roman Catholics in practice just not in name.

Madist have a pope and their popes name is Paul.

:chuckle:

Right Divider

Body part
And Jesus did not write Matthew. Jesus was quoted and Paul was quoted.

If you don't believe Paul's quote why do you believe Jesus' quote?

:idunno:
I believe every word in God's Word.

I'm asking how Paul can be so negligent as to NEVER ONCE write about Jesus as OUR Shepherd or OUR High Priest or OUR priesthood.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The one baptism is by one Spirit into one Body not by water!

The one Spirit is the Holy Spirit who works through men and women.

The Holy Spirit baptized Paul by Ananias and Paul gave instructions for baptism by means of a symbolic death.

Dying in the Spirit sounds pretty much Pentecostal to me.

Have you been slain in the Spirit? If so how? By what means?

Do you roll in the floor in ecstasy?

Slain in the Spirit or slaying in the Spirit are terms used by Pentecostal and charismatic Christians to describe a form of prostration in which an individual falls to the floor while experiencing religious ecstasy. Believers attribute this behavior to the power of the Holy Spirit. Other terms used to describe the experience include falling under the power, overcome by the Spirit, and resting in the Spirit.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slain_in_the_Spirit)​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The one Spirit is the Holy Spirit who works through men and women.

The Holy Spirit baptized Paul by Ananias and Paul gave instructions for baptism by means of a symbolic death.

Dying in the Spirit sounds pretty much Pentecostal to me.

Have you been slain in the Spirit? If so how? By what means?

Do you roll in the floor in ecstasy?

Slain in the Spirit or slaying in the Spirit are terms used by Pentecostal and charismatic Christians to describe a form of prostration in which an individual falls to the floor while experiencing religious ecstasy. Believers attribute this behavior to the power of the Holy Spirit. Other terms used to describe the experience include falling under the power, overcome by the Spirit, and resting in the Spirit.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slain_in_the_Spirit)​

:dizzy: