ECT WOOD, HAY, AND JERRY

Jerry Shugart

There is a Remnant today, who do you think they are?

According to Paul all Jewish believers are baptized into the Body of Christ (1 Cor.12:13). Do you deny that?

In the Body all believers are on the same level and there is no distinction between them.

Now Israel has been temporarily set aside. Why can you not understand that?

Danoh

The Remnant is the believing portion of Israel. In God's plan there is the material realm and the spiritual realm. Israel as a nation was elected nationally in the material realm and no Jew is saved spiritually because of this national election. He must believe in order to be elected spiritually unto salvation.
Within the material realm Israel has been set aside but in the spiritual realm Jews that believe are, and always were the spiritually saved Remnant of Israel. In the material realm believing Jews have had their national promise of prosperity in the land "set aside." But that was according to the plan God set for them.

There is a Remnant today, who do you think they are?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Not in God's eyes...

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Unbelief does not a Believing Remnant make.

Til the fulness of the Gentiles be come in, He is not dealing with Israel on the basis of Circumcision status.

Rather, in His wrath, they are just another nation in Uncircumcision for now.

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

1 Thessalonians 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
According to Paul all Jewish believers are baptized into the Body of Christ (1 Cor.12:13). Do you deny that?

In the Body all believers are on the same level and there is no distinction between them.

You are really frying my arse

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Not in God's eyes...

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Unbelief does not a Believing Remnant make.

Til the fulness of the Gentiles be come in, He is not dealing with Israel on the basis of Circumcision status.

Rather, in His wrath, they are just another nation in Uncircumcision for now.

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

1 Thessalonians 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

You will be my slave in the kingdom Danny

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen!

Uncle Jerry,

You need to be concerned about what you are building upon the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets. Because it is going to be a judgement of evaluation. Evaluating what sort of work it is. Wood hay stubble or precious stones.

Israelology really is the missing link in the works of great Christian scholars of our day and of the past. The dispensationalists have done the best work on the subject of Israel. Israel past and Israel future that is. But Israel present, the Israel within the mystery kingdom, within the body of Messiah is null and void in Scofield, Ryrie, Walvoord, you name them, they blanked out. The reason for this is simply the lack of exposure with Jewish bible teachers.
Arnold Fruchtenbaum is one of the first Hebrew Christians to have become a world renown authority on scripture. There was Alfred Edershiem, Charles Fienberg, but who do you know who has been mentioned in the dispensational circles?

You like to argue for your pet doctrines and that's great. But you must know assuredly, that Yeshua will not return, there will be no second coming until Israel as a nation asks for Him to return.

So what are you doing about that?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You like to argue for your pet doctrines and that's great. But you must know assuredly, that Yeshua will not return, there will be no second coming until Israel as a nation asks for Him to return.

How many years has Israel been praying for Jesus' revealing himself to the world?

Interplanner

Israel has proclaimed Jesus to the world. Even Jews know about Jesus.

The conduit of Israel that RD, and STP think is future is what Jesus meant in Jn 4 about 'salvation being of/through the Jews'. It has come. The error of RD and STP is to think 1, that this is future, 2 that it must involve the land of Israel.

Jerry Shugart

Israelology really is the missing link in the works of great Christian scholars of our day and of the past. The dispensationalists have done the best work on the subject of Israel. Israel past and Israel future that is. But Israel present, the Israel within the mystery kingdom, within the body of Messiah is null and void in Scofield, Ryrie, Walvoord, you name them, they blanked out. The reason for this is simply the lack of exposure with Jewish bible teachers.

No, the traditional dispensationalists understand the significance of the fact that Israel has been temporarily set aside.

Your friend Arnold has not yet come to understand the significance of that.

Interplanner

No, the traditional dispensationalists understand the significance of the fact that Israel has been temporarily set aside.

In order for 'setting aside' to be meaningful, the people who were set aside would have to be brought back to activity (the exact same people). That is not going to happen. The idea is ridiculous. The OT passages that sound like they are about Israel are about the people that Jesus launched through his Gospel.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Why do you say that? That's beating false witness. When did you read he doesn't teach that? Jerry, you cursed yourself.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Nah, you'll be too busy with the Hybrids ever pointing their duplicitous finger at you - "you see what you get for ignoring be not high minded but fear" :chuckle:

Are you white? Cause that'll make this slave/master relationship sweet Danny!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

The above is Jerrys answer to my question which was: who do you think is the Remnant?

:weakness:

Interplanner

The above is Jerrys answer to my question which was: who do you think is the Remnant?

:weakness:

They think there is still 'business' to be done with individual nations. There is not. Everything is now done in and through Christ.

Jerry Shugart

Why do you say that? That's beating false witness. When did you read he doesn't teach that? Jerry, you cursed yourself.

I thought you were getting this idea from Arnold:

Your Israelology is way off because you have no recognition of the doctrine of the Remnant of Israel. The blessings of the olive tree which "is" Israel's not "was" Israel's is a prime example of your weakness in this.

How can the blessings of the Olive Tree be Israel's since Israel has been set aside?

I told you. both the Gentile believers and the Jewish believers have been baptized into the Body of Christ. They are members of the Body of Christ were there is no difference between the Gentiles and the Jews.

Are you not aware that the "Jewish believers" make up the remnant?