Woman-Wives

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I didn't *need* to turn anything around. Your posts are plain to see. Your decision to blame abuse on wives for not minding their husbands is still available.

Have you noticed that no one on this thread is agreeing with you?

Perhaps your next thread should be directed at your pride ...

I said
You really don't hear very well. I never blamed all wives for all abuse. I never even blamed my mother for abuse. I said I think she made it worse. But I never said to the point of abuse. I do sympathize with you having to listen to all them thoughts that are coming out of you. I don't think you even see how you make everything so ugly.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your so quick to exaggerate you never ask the good questions. Like were you a religious family. Which I would say no. What were you like as a kid? I was tough and liked to fight. My dad tried to teach me that was wrong but I didn't believe anything he said. Because my mother taught me he is bad. I know now he was trying to teach me as well as he could. But I had just to much influence from my mom.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Faithfulness is taking God at His Word.

Of course, but your approve of staying in abusive marriage if not of Jesus.

You need to know Jesus is love. Love does not approve of abuse.

You need to speak against remarriage, not staying abusive marriage.

You know, Jesus says love one another. Abuse is not included in love.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
You really don't hear very well. I never blamed all wives for all abuse. I never even blamed my mother for abuse. I said I think she made it worse. But I never said to the point of abuse. I do sympathize with you having to listen to all them thoughts that are coming out of you. I don't think you even see how you make everything so ugly.

It is not *my* views that are ugly, but rather your responses in this thread.

The job of a mother and father are to protect their children. You are faulting your mother for trying to step in and protect you. THAT is done out of love.

You keep insisting you didn't state to the point of abuse, but still yet, you used the word "beat" when giving your analogy.

Spanking does NOT mean beating. Men do not have the authority to beat their wives ... or their children. Discipline does not equal beating.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said

You need to know violence is not love. Your mother did not make it worse. Your father did not control himself. He is the culprit.

If your mother did not try to protect her children, she is not fit to be a mother. she did the right thing, brother.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your so quick to exaggerate you never ask the good questions. Like were you a religious family. Which I would say no. What were you like as a kid? I was tough and liked to fight. My dad tried to teach me that was wrong but I didn't believe anything he said. Because my mother taught me he is bad. I know now he was trying to teach me as well as he could. But I had just to much influence from my mom.

You can't teach a bully to not be a bully by being a ... bully.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Of course, but your approve of staying in abusive marriage if not of Jesus.

You need to know Jesus is love. Love does not approve of abuse.

You need to speak against remarriage, not staying abusive marriage.

You know, Jesus says love one another. Abuse is not included in love.

I said
God gave us the only reason He would accept for divorce. The only one. Don't get mad at me for showing the truth.

Matt 5:32
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is not *my* views that are ugly, but rather your responses in this thread.

The job of a mother and father are to protect their children. You are faulting your mother for trying to step in and protect you. THAT is done out of love.

You keep insisting you didn't state to the point of abuse, but still yet, you used the word "beat" when giving your analogy.

Spanking does NOT mean beating. Men do not have the authority to beat their wives ... or their children. Discipline does not equal beating.

I said
No it isn't . She stepped in because of emotions. Love is not an emotion. Your so quick to make it ugly. To a child any spanking is a beating. I didn't know that someone that is sensual was going to pop a cork like you did. You introduced the words abuse, wife beating.
Do you know what sensual means? sensitive. Emotional.

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

bybee

I said
No it isn't . She stepped in because of emotions. Love is not an emotion. Your so quick to make it ugly. To a child any spanking is a beating. I didn't know that someone that is sensual was going to pop a cork like you did. You introduced the words abuse, wife beating.
Do you know what sensual means? sensitive. Emotional.

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

If anyone would actually strike me with hand or fist or weapon that would be abuse.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You need to know violence is not love. Your mother did not make it worse. Your father did not control himself. He is the culprit.

If your mother did not try to protect her children, she is not fit to be a mother. she did the right thing, brother.

I said
A mother that gets between her husband and her children forget one very important thing. Them are his children to. And you might to your ideas out on God. Let me know how that comes out.
Heb 12:6-12
6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives."
7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.
9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?
10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.
11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
12 Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees,
(NKJ)[/QUOTE

bybee

It is your father who was ugly and depraved. Your mother did not strike you or hurt you. She sought to protect you from the harm which your putrid, violent father was subjecting you to.
You seem to dislike women very much and I cannot understand it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If anyone would actually strike me with hand or fist or weapon that would be abuse.

I said
That is a gross exaggeration. Then you think God abuses people?

6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives."
7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.

9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?
10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.

11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
(NKJ)[/QUOTE

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is your father who was ugly and depraved. Your mother did not strike you or hurt you. She sought to protect you from the harm which your putrid, violent father was subjecting you to.
You seem to dislike women very much and I cannot understand it.

I said
My dad was trying to obey God. My Mom is disobeying God.

(NKJ)[/QUOTE

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said

You described your father as beating your mother. The image is either lovely OR ugly. Which is it?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You described your father as beating your mother. The image is either lovely OR ugly. Which is it?

I said
No I didn't I said he hit her. That was just to get her off him. So he could do what he was suppose to do. Spank us kids.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are really brainwashed in such a way that you see a loving, protective mother as the bad guy.

I said
No your so bitter because of your upbringing you want to control everyone else your way. In the old testament it was spare the rod spoil the child. In the new testament its chastise them. God's creation, God's rules. you have been bitter so long that it has defiled you.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

What do you do when kids want to wrestle or have a boxing match?
for fun.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
God gave us the only reason He would accept for divorce. The only one. Don't get mad at me for showing the truth.

Matt 5:32
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
(NKJ)

So it is ok to remarry if your spouse cheats you?