Woman-Wives

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
But your forgetting one thing. Jesus words came from God, Paul's words came from God. There all God's words. And Jesus is the one that called Paul, and sent him out. And told Paul I will be with you.
So to eliminate Paul is to eliminate part of Jesus.

I disagree. Some of his teachings are not of Jesus.

That's why I base my faith according to what Jesus says.

Jesus is the Lord, not Paul.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why are you incapable of answering this question?

I said
I deal with the problem at hand, and your problem is your imagination

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

The Lord tells me to avoid stupid questions.

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
(KJV)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
There you go again. Using gross exaggerations. I think your problem is you have a wild imagination.

YOU are the person who described being beaten as a child and then stating your mother interfered which caused her to be beaten as well.

Your are justifying child and spousal abuse for one simple reason: you believe the husband/father should be allowed to behave and abuse freely without repercussions.

Words have meaning. That is why if a person gets angry and BEATS their neighbor, they will most likely be charged with assault.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I disagree. Some of his teachings are not of Jesus.

That's why I base my faith according to what Jesus says.

Jesus is the Lord, not Paul.

I said
God wouldn't have allowed him in His Word if there were any thing wrong with what he said. God is not that weak.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
YOU are the person who described being beaten as a child and then stating your mother interfered which caused her to be beaten as well.

Your are justifying child and spousal abuse for one simple reason: you believe the husband/father should be allowed to behave and abuse freely without repercussions.

Words have meaning. That is why if a person gets angry and BEATS their neighbor, they will most likely be charged with assault.

I said
Gross exaggerations over and over. I never said he beat her. I never justified anything. I just stated facts. Get a grip.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
God wouldn't have allowed him in His Word if there were any thing wrong with what he said. God is not that weak.

Men canonized the scripture.

Why do you think there are so many of Paul's word?

Christianity is all about Jesus and His teachings.

Jesus taught us perfectly to know how to love God and one another.

Jesus is the Teacher, He said so Himself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Men canonized the scripture.

Why do you think there are so many of Paul's word?

Christianity is all about Jesus and His teachings.

Jesus taught us perfectly to know how to love God and one another.

Jesus is the Teacher, He said so Himself.

I said
No Jesus said the Holy Spirit is our teacher. The Holy Spirit teaches from all over the new testament. If you don't read it all the Holy Spirit cant teach you all you need to know.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
No Jesus said the Holy Spirit is our teacher. The Holy Spirit teaches from all over the new testament. If you don't read it all the Holy Spirit cant teach you all you need to know.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

So you dismiss Jesus word of "don't let anyone call you a teacher because I am the teacher?"

I know you know this verse.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I said
Gross exaggerations over and over. I never said he beat her. I never justified anything. I just stated facts. Get a grip.

Are you conveniently forgetful ... or intentionally deceitful?

I said
The problem with society today is everyone has their own definition for abusive. A man is raised to believe he is the one for the discipline. My dad used to really beat us kids when we messed up. My mother would get in the way and he would have to hit her. Then when he got to us he was twice as mad. She thought she was helping but she wasn't. She only made him twice as mad. We used to ask her to not but in. But her emotions always got in it. She thought she was helping us kids. But she was making it worse.

Squeaky, there is something wrong with you that you would place the blame on the person (your mother) trying to defend her children from being beat (YOUR WORD) and then follow up by saying "he would HAVE to hit her".

It's a pattern that you are too blinded by your stubbornness to see. Abusers blame their victims and manipulate their emotions in such a way that they soon blame themselves and everyone except the person doing the "beating".

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So you dismiss Jesus word of "don't let anyone call you a teacher because I am the teacher?"

I know you know this verse.

I said
I know it. And that teacher told us He was going away and He would send a teacher that would stay with us always. The Holy Spirit. And Jesus told us that He sent the apostles and He would be with them. And He did, and He was. The problem with only using part of the new testament is one becomes lukewarm. with only a piece of the truth.

Rev 3:16
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
(NKJ)

Interplanner

Squeaky, there is something wrong with you that you would place the blame on the person (your mother) trying to defend her children from being beat (YOUR WORD) and then follow up by saying "he would HAVE to hit her".

It's a pattern that you are too blinded by your stubbornness to see. Abusers blame their victims and manipulate their emotions in such a way that they soon blame themselves and everyone except the person doing the "beating".

Well done, Rusha.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Like I said I never said he beat her. He only hit her. Which cause us the beatings. But I'm not blameing anyone for anything we deserved it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God told woman how to win over their husbands. But women now days are to lazy or ignorant to try. And we know away to emotional.

1 Pet 3:1-2
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
(KJV)

Titus 2:4-5
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know it. And that teacher told us He was going away and He would send a teacher that would stay with us always.The Holy Spirit.

The HS will teach us what Jesus taught us by giving us His word.

And Jesus told us that He sent the apostles and He would be with them. And He did, and He was.

reference?

The problem with only using part of the new testament is one becomes lukewarm. with only a piece of the truth.

Faithfulness is not pushing abusive practice, brother. Protecting children is not luke warmness.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Like I said I never said he beat her. He only hit her. Which cause us the beatings. But I'm not blameing anyone for anything we deserved it.

As I stated before, the arguments and excuses you are using are the same as those from victims of abuse:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battered_person_syndrome

When Battered Person Syndrome (BPS) manifests as PTSD, it consists of the following symptoms: (a) re-experiencing the battering as if it were recurring even when it is not, (b) attempts to avoid the psychological impact of battering by avoiding activities, people, and emotions, (c) hyperarousal or hypervigilance, (d) disrupted interpersonal relationships, (e) body image distortion or other somatic concerns, and (f) sexuality and intimacy issues.[7]

Additionally, repeated cycles of violence and reconciliation can result in the following beliefs and attitudes:[8]

The abused thinks that the violence was his or her fault.
The abused has an inability to place the responsibility for the violence elsewhere.
The abused fears for her/his life, and/or, the lives of loved ones whom the abuser might or has threatened to harm (e.g., children-in-common, close relatives or friends).
The abused has an irrational belief that the abuser is omnipresent and omniscient.

Squeaky, you are free to be a glutton for punishment ... whatever floats your boat. However, you are not free to spread such misinformation that puts the blame on the abused rather than the abuser ... unchallenged.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said

Disagreeing with a man/husband is not reason enough to HIT his spouse. No child deserves *beatings* (your word).

You need serious help.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The HS will teach us what Jesus taught us by giving us His word.

reference?

Faithfulness is not pushing abusive practice, brother. Protecting children is not luke warmness.

I said
Faithfulness is taking God at His Word.

Heb 10:30-31
30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine; I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The Lord will judge His people."
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
As I stated before, the arguments and excuses you are using are the same as those from victims of abuse:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battered_person_syndrome

When Battered Person Syndrome (BPS) manifests as PTSD, it consists of the following symptoms: (a) re-experiencing the battering as if it were recurring even when it is not, (b) attempts to avoid the psychological impact of battering by avoiding activities, people, and emotions, (c) hyperarousal or hypervigilance, (d) disrupted interpersonal relationships, (e) body image distortion or other somatic concerns, and (f) sexuality and intimacy issues.[7]

Additionally, repeated cycles of violence and reconciliation can result in the following beliefs and attitudes:[8]

The abused thinks that the violence was his or her fault.
The abused has an inability to place the responsibility for the violence elsewhere.
The abused fears for her/his life, and/or, the lives of loved ones whom the abuser might or has threatened to harm (e.g., children-in-common, close relatives or friends).
The abused has an irrational belief that the abuser is omnipresent and omniscient.

Squeaky, you are free to be a glutton for punishment ... whatever floats your boat. However, you are not free to spread such misinformation that puts the blame on the abused rather than the abuser ... unchallenged.

I said
lol Your going to read to me from what man has found walking without God. You don't need to be in a Christian forum. This is a God lead thread. Its away out of your league.

Rom 12:19-21
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
(NKJ)

Its obvious that you are very sensual.

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)