Wokeism is a theological/political mindset that enslaves its constituents

marke

Murderous Islamic terrorists believe murdering millions of innocents for Allah is an honorable thing to do. Proponents of wokeism believe trashing the Constitution and inciting racial divisions and hatred of whites in America for political purposes are honorable things to do. May God deliver us from these false ideologies and their cult followers.

In a Wall Street Journal op-ed, you recently compared wokeism to radical Islamist ideology. “You said the two ideologies have distinctive rituals. Radical Islamists shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ and ‘death to America’, and wokeists shout ‘black lives matter’ and ‘I can’t breathe. Islamists pray to Mecca; the Woke take the knee. Both like burning the American flag.” An incredibly provocative statement. I was just wondering if you could elaborate a bit more on the correlation you are making?

The correlation really has to do with that totalitarian state of mind, and the intolerance for anything other than their narrow-minded state of the world. The hostility not just to the American flag but to our liberal order, and the blatant anti-semitism hiding in plain sight.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
MAGAs shout "Hang Mike Pence!" and beat Capitol police with the American flag. Yeah, I can see a correlation.

Capitol Rioter Beat DC Officer With Pole Flying American Flag

The crowd chanted "U-S-A," with some wearing red Make America Great Again hats

Capitol-Rioter-Peter-Stager-Charged-for-Beating-D.C.-Cop-With-696x392.jpeg

marke

MAGAs shout "Hang Mike Pence!" and beat Capitol police with the American flag. Yeah, I can see a correlation.

Capitol Rioter Beat DC Officer With Pole Flying American Flag

The crowd chanted "U-S-A," with some wearing red Make America Great Again hats

Capitol-Rioter-Peter-Stager-Charged-for-Beating-D.C.-Cop-With-696x392.jpeg
Why didn't CNN interview that officer and how does one move by one protester prove thousands of peaceful protesters were guilty of treason? Can you name the officer and give details from public records?

marke

Can you name even one of the thousand police officers wounded in BLM and anti-fa Riots last year? I can still remember mobs chanting "Say his name!" over and over to drum-beat hysteria. The fact that Merrick Magoo Garland scours the earth in search of one or two incidents of right-wing violence while ignoring hundreds of brutally violent left-wing riots leaves me with no doubt that guy has a self-serving crooked agenda that is not good for law and order in America.

I don't think the BLM or leftist democrat crowd care a flip about those hundreds of innocent cops injured by the leftist rioters last year. They will not say their names. They don't even want to hear their names.

Last edited:

marke

There were ten thousand videos of the protest mob at the Capitol on Jan 6 but leftists have refused to release the videos showing peacefully demonstrating Trump supporters and violently rioting anti-Trump activists. In other words, leftists are manipulating the information being released to give a deliberately one-sided picture designed to create unjust hostility towards Christians, conservatives, republicans, and peaceful patriotic protesters.

marke

There were ten thousand videos of the protest mob at the Capitol on Jan 6 but leftists have refused to release the videos showing peacefully demonstrating Trump supporters and violently rioting anti-Trump activists. In other words, leftists are manipulating the information being released to give a deliberately one-sided picture designed to create unjust hostility towards Christians, conservatives, republicans, and peaceful patriotic protesters.
"Just say their names!" should be the chants of mobs seeking truth, justice, freedom, and equity. Here is some info that lists the names of just a few officers who laid their lives on the line in efforts to restore peace to our racially divided neighborhoods:

12 Police Officers Have Been Shot During the George Floyd Protests—Here Are Their Names​