WITNESS!!

Letsargue

If you call yourself a “Bishop”, or if your own kind called you a “Bishop”, that doesn’t make you a Bishop!! – What do you think a Bishop IS!! ---- A Bishop must be a “WITNESS” of Christ and His Resurrection by some means. – Paul was caught up to Paradise / The Third Heaven and SAW AND HEARD words that a “natural man” CANNOT UTTER. – What were the words that Paul saw and heard!! – IT WAS “THE GOSPEL”; the death, burial, and the RESURRECTION of Jesus Christ!! --- It is “UNLAWFUL” for a natural man to attempt to TEACH THE GOSPEL, for he has NOT BEEN SENT!! – A Bishop, or higher, MUST have the “APTITUDE” to teach Christ and God, and Christ gives him the Gospel to teach and sends him to teach!! --- Romans 10:14-15 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV ---/--- Paul being not married, and not having a wife, - He could not be a Bishop, but was made an Apostle; higher than a Bishop!! Not in altitude, but in supremacy, - “ANGEL”!! – Not the flesh, but in the Spirit. Also, the Bishop is higher in supremacy than the sheep he is Shepherd over. Christ sets the Bishop in the Church, - not the members, or one’s own self!! – The Bishops and the Apostles MUST be “WITNESSES” to Christ and His Resurrection; - NOT A “( FALSE WITNESS )”, OR FALSE SHEPHERD OR FALSE APOSTLE!!!! -------- Acts 1:20 KJV – “His “BISHOPRICK” let “another” take”. ----- Can’t any of you HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAITH UNTO THE CHURCHES!!!

The Lost cannot be a WITNESS to Christ!! – Even the Jews during Jesus’ walk among them NEVER SAW GOD IN HIM. - Even though it was God who was with them in the flesh, they still could not see who He was. – That’s called “BLIND” to the TRUTH!! --- John 14:9 KJV – “Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER”----- You all look to the Flesh, and not the SPIRIT of the Word / Flesh being FALSE WITNESSES OF JESUS THE CHRIST AND HIS RESURRECTION, calling YOURSELVES bishops and christians, and the church, the bride and wife of Christ. -------- THIS is how far removed you all are from the Truth, -- Ye being espoused to one Husband, not yet married; (the wedding has not yet come to all you guys ), how then can any of you bring forth other Children of God by you, the church / christ’s wife, and your Bishops, and doctrines of your God!!! ---- ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR HEART, AND HE WILL SAVE YOU!!! – What god are you BEARING WITNESS TO that said that!! – My God never said that. My Christ said, -- Acts 2:38 KJV – “Repent, and BE BAPTIZED EVERY ONE OF YOU in the name of Jesus Christ FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.” ----- That is my “WITNESS” of God, does that make me a “FALSE WITNESS”, or you who say that’s foolishness!!!! If I be a WITNESS of Christ, then how great is that Light that is in me, and how great is that darkness that is in you!!!

The Lost cannot see the Face of God; - that is shown in old time, which is a shadow of now. - Those who came to the King, came with their heads bowed, and faces to the ground, not looking upon the King until the King suffered them!! --- Study “Esther” and her approach to the King, and lie to yourselves that you have chosen YOURSELVES!! --- John 15:16-19 KJV – Study and see if Esther called to the King, - “OH KING, I WANT YOU TO COME TO ME!! ---- FOOLS!!!! – Ye are false witnesses among yourselves, and ye follow yourselves to Hell!!!

Know you not that the Righteousness of Christ is ONLY the Ten Commandments, and nothing else!!! – The Ten Commandments are the HEART OF THE OLD LAW, and they are the sum of the mind of Jesus Christ. - Jesus never taught anything but the “Ten Commandments”; who He was!! - It is the Mind of Christ that is written in the Saint’s heart / MIND, it’s Christ’s MIND!! ---- Psalms 22:15 KJV ---/--- Jesus’ flesh is the “POTSHERD” whereon is written the Ten Commandments, the Heart of the LAW!! – The “Word” was made “FLESH”, THEN as a “POTSHERD”!!

All you guys are witnesses of your own creation of your gods, and ye worship them and what they teach!!! – Such as, - Jesus was three days and three night in the Tomb. – NOT SO!!! – The Tomb is where Jesus “SHORTENED” the days of the Children fleeing out of Jerusalem and Judaea in AD70. – Mark 13:20 KJV – “And except that THE LORD - “HAD” - SHORTENED THOSE DAYS, no flesh should be SAVED: but for the elect's sake, WHOM HE HATH “CHOSEN”, he – “HATH” - SHORTENED THE DAYS”. ----- Two nights and one day, or the whole Sabbath was kept by the Lord in the tomb, at “REST”!! - Or the Potsherd whereon was written the Word of God, and brought us out of darkness of that death!! --- Romans 6:4 KJV – “We are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the GLORY of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life”. ------- That GLORY of the Father is the Power of God, the Gospel of the Resurrection – Prove me wrong guys!!

The Spirits OF ALL TEACHERS OF CHRIST AND OF GOD, ARE AND WERE OF THE “HEAD” WHO WAS IN HEAVEN, NOT OF THE BODY, THE CHURCH ON EARTH. – THEY WERE AND ARE THE EYES AND EARS AND MOUTH OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY SENT!!!

Paul – 020912