Why pray or ask prayers if God knows all your needs?Mt6,32-34

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

When some seminarians asked this to St. Sunder Singha of India, he couldn’t answer. Coming out of the college he saw a tree-nest where a bird was sitting on the eggs. He got the answer then and there.
As the bird was inspiring its eggs to become like it, so Christ is inspiring us to pray to become like him and Heavenly Father. So he advised continuous praying. In our prayers we have the answers too. Prayer means keeping in touch. As the bird’s touch inspires the eggs so by Heavenly Father‘s touch we can become like Him.

Sometimes I deny what one prays for. Immediately I feel dry. Then I pray to Christ and he admonishes saying “how you expect me to respond when you don’t respond to others?”
So we should pray and inspire others to pray. But that prayer must be of the wave-length of absolute love Heavenly Father to be heard. Prayers for others are the best, not selfish prayers.
If one prays in the wavelength of pride-selfishness, hate, anger etc. that will be heard by the rebel angels, as those are their wavelength, not Heavenly Father‘s. They may answer doing harm by sanctioning. Heavenly Father is a principle not a name. Please contemplate on my signature.

Letsargue

When some seminarians asked this to St. Sunder Singha of India, he couldn’t answer. Coming out of the college he saw a tree-nest where a bird was sitting on the eggs. He got the answer then and there.
As the bird was inspiring its eggs to become like it, so Christ is inspiring us to pray to become like him and Heavenly Father. So he advised continuous praying. In our prayers we have the answers too. Prayer means keeping in touch. As the bird’s touch inspires the eggs so by Heavenly Father‘s touch we can become like Him.

Sometimes I deny what one prays for. Immediately I feel dry. Then I pray to Christ and he admonishes saying “how you expect me to respond when you don’t respond to others?”
So we should pray and inspire others to pray. But that prayer must be of the wave-length of absolute love Heavenly Father to be heard. Prayers for others are the best, not selfish prayers.
If one prays in the wavelength of pride-selfishness, hate, anger etc. that will be heard by the rebel angels, as those are their wavelength, not Heavenly Father‘s. They may answer doing harm by sanctioning. Heavenly Father is a principle not a name. Please contemplate on my signature.

((((( Because He said to )))))!!!

Paul -- 063012