Why no one needs to be predestinated

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Enough for me. You have a problem with how you are to address God in English, go take it up with Him don't put obstacles on others' path. God can be addressed with so many different names. Have you never read the Bible and seen all the different names God is addressed by. People waste too much time in things that are NON-salvific.

God will hear all who call on His name with faith, be it YHVH or YHWH (which no one knows how to pronounce anyway), Lord, LORD, etc., etc., etc., ad infinitum

For the sake of clarity we should use the names that are in the Bible, otherwise no one will know what you are talking about.

BINGO! to both of ya.

As Paul says, if you speak in an unknown language then you are nothing more than a clanging noise maker.

If a person steps into a crowd that has only ever read the English bible, then someone stepping in and using Hebrew names is going to leave the crowd not having a clue of who you are talking about.
Very poor communication skills.

Truster

Probably the one you say is the only correct one. :idunno:

Thank your for letting us know you are God. :nono:

I rest firmly in the fact the Eternal Almighty knows my intents, thoughts, words and deeds.

He is also aware that you oppose the truth at each and every opportunity. When you oppose and mock the truth you oppose and mock the Beloved Son. You are not condemned for doing so. You do so because you are under condemnation and are making matters worse for yourself. As do all the sons of perdition.

Robert Pate

Banned
I rest firmly in the fact the Eternal Almighty knows my intents, thoughts, words and deeds.

He is also aware that you oppose the truth at each and every opportunity. When you oppose and mock the truth you oppose and mock the Beloved Son. You are not condemned for doing so. You do so because you are under condemnation and are making matters worse for yourself. As do all the sons of perdition.

Yes, God knows your intent, thoughts, words and deeds. This is why he sent his only begotten Son into the world to save you from your sins, Hebrews 4:12,13.

Truster

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. If you are not found to be "In Christ" in the judgment, you will perish.

In relation to scripture you are the equivalent of someone who zaps through TV channels. Never seeing the whole picture. In Greek σπερμολογος.