of course many of us have figured this out

the main reason Dems want the refugees here

is b/c most immigrants (at least in the 1st generation) vote

Democrat

yes, it's as simple as that.

The libs lie when they claim Compassion is their motive

if they had compassion they wouldn't believe in

shooting fish in a barrel...

meaning: ripping helpless children apart in the womb...

+

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
of course many of us have figured this out

the main reason Dems want the refugees here

is b/c most immigrants (at least in the 1st generation) vote

Democrat

yes, it's as simple as that.

The libs lie when they claim Compassion is their motive

if they had compassion they wouldn't believe in

shooting fish in a barrel...

meaning: ripping helpless children apart in the womb...

+

We should be housing and caring for our own homeless and refugees that go through the normal legal process. I hope my state, MO, joins the other states that ban Syrian refugees. I don't want them on my street. Send them to OR or something.

republicanchick

We should be housing and caring for our own homeless and refugees that go through the normal legal process. I hope my state, MO, joins the other states that ban Syrian refugees. I don't want them on my street. Send them to OR or something.

I say Don't send them anywhere in the US... obviously they can move to your state from the s tates who say OK to it..

There was a woman who was homeless, sleeping in her car... due to domestic abuse.. went to various church charities.. couldn't get a roof over her head... couldn't find help.. But later she found out that one of the biggest Christian charity organizations in her state was helping the refugees... not sure what country they were from... but

why was it they could help THEM but not her?

it's all about politics and money... Did u know big businesses are making money from the gov off helping the refugees w/ housing ?

remember when the "kids" crossed over the border and there was talk of a fancy hotel being used to house them? well... I don't know the details on that... but some rich people got richer

I do know that

____

republicanchick

well, no one has argued against this oP .. not even the far lefties like... hmmm... what are their names again?

aikido?

the horn

not even they argued w/ this..

:)

+++

republicanchick

yeh, 4 sure

20 trillion debt... 45 million on food stamps...

we seem to be pretty arrogant... thinking we can take care of others when we can't even clean up our own cluttered, mucky back yard...

(using the word We loosely, of course... We Rs ... not rinos... but true Rs wouldn't have had this kind of huge debt.. but no, the low info voters and voter fraud... had to get the far left folks elected...)

+++