ECT Why MAD is crazy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, Scriptures aren't there for you to use them as a weapon! You have some
really bad anger problems! You should see a professional about your "problems?"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You say things that way only to condemn.

If I repeat what God says in the Bible to wicked people then it is not my idea.

if you were to examine the scriptures I gave and my reasons for repeating them in the right context then the Lord might just explain the truth to you.

However you are too busy defending your friends when they speak evil of those who hear God and speak what He says.

Jas 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA,

Where does it say in scripture that we have to secure our salvation?

Ephesians 1:13 God has sealed us, I do not imagine anyone but God is capable of unsealing us.

Genesis 7:16 When God saved Noah and his family, the Lord shut him in.

Do you think anything or anyone was going to go in or go out seeing that God shut the door?

John 10:27-29

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Do you think either Jesus Christ or God is going to let anyone pluck those with eternal life away from them?

Who is doing the securing? Not me, not you.

What does scripture say?

You seem very ignorant of scripture in that regard.

The Sheep are those who follow Christ.

All believers do not follow Christ, for many begin on the walk and then fall away. (Parable of the sower)

In fact many claim to follow Christ and instead they follow the path of the Pharisees, Saducees, and scribes who tried to destroy the ministry of Jesus and who claim His words in the gospels do not apply to them.

Noahs life pleased God before God even spoke to him, so in trying to make his being shut in with God in the ark as some kind of proof of the security of all believers is falsehood.

It remains a fact that the people referred to as being sealed in Ephesians chapter 1 were not only sealed AFTER they believed, but the description of these people are nothing like the people today who claim to be members of Christ's Bride to whom the book is written.---

Eph 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
Eph 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

You can do a further study on sealing throughout the Bible.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
it most certainly is your idea. the problem is, you get the wrong idea, LA. the scripture you post is a defense mechanism, like muscle memory in your head. maybe. i dunno. i know i've seen you for a bit now, and disagree alot. it's ok until you give the closing arguments. the PUNCH line -

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, what good is your "ministry" on TOL? Besides calling posters names, saying
they're unsaved, and predicting horrendous deaths, what else do you offer?

Tell us, how, when, and where you became a member of the "Body of Christ?"
Tell us how many people you've spread the "true Gospel" to? Tell us, 'SOMETHING'
about yourself that makes you sound like a "True Believer?"
Do you go to church? If so, what church or denomination are you affiliated
with?

We know you can;
1) Call names
2) Tell everybody they're not saved
3) Predict fellow posters demise

But, what else, do you, can you, do?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
it most certainly is your idea. the problem is, you get the wrong idea, LA. the scripture you post is a defense mechanism, like muscle memory in your head. maybe. i dunno. i know i've seen you for a bit now, and disagree alot. it's ok until you give the closing arguments. the PUNCH line -

Why do you not say anything to all those people who are mocking me and calling me names?

All you have done so far on this board is give your judgments.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA, what good is your "ministry" on TOL? Besides calling posters names, saying
they're unsaved, and predicting horrendous deaths, what else do you offer?

Tell us, how, when, and where you became a member of the "Body of Christ?"
Tell us how many people you've spread the "true Gospel" to? Tell us, 'SOMETHING'
about yourself that makes you sound like a "True Believer?"
Do you go to church? If so, what church or denomination are you affiliated
with?

We know you can;
1) Call names
2) Tell everybody they're not saved
3) Predict fellow posters demise

But, what else, do you, can you, do?

The reason I do not share my personal life with you is because you only ridicule me.

and when I did give my explanations you just ignored them and carried on in your attempts to make me angry.

As far as I read of you , you seem to delight in causing trouble, which is the reason I warned you of the consequences in the first place.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
and you are the worst of the unrighteous, who misrepresent the character of Christ to the world.

A false witness indeed.

LA
Those who have trusted the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV have the righteousness of God upon us (Romans 3:21-22 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Now if you had obeyed Acts 2:38 then you might have RECEIVED the Holy Spirit, but sealing only comes after one stops sinning against the Lord and His word.
offering Acts 2:38 to those forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV)...clueless