Why Jews Don't Accept Jesus?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Okay, in that case, tear off the book of Mark from your NT because he was lying. (Mark 12:27)
Did Mark claim Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were just corpses with that statement. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob inherited the afterlife, and when YHWH state he is still their god; you should believe him. Your lameness at understanding the verse is very stooping.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
1 - And God is not like a man to change His mind in order to help man.
NO, not as a man to need repentance.

2 - You believe that Jesus resurrected, don't you? According to Luke in Acts 1:3, he appeared to his disciples for 40 days when he would eat and drink with them. How could he digest his food if he was not in a biological body just like before he died? (Luke 24:30)
He was using both bodies, schmuck.

3 - God awakens the dead during his lifetime in a spiritual birth as in being born again. Or Jews who are in exile and decide to return to Israel from the graves of the nations. That's what resurrection is in Judaism. Read Ezek. 12:37.
You read it. Your people have waited 2000 years for a ideal Akiva, and Bar Kochba, and they haven't come. The Israelites didn't wait so long for so little, ever!

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Quite an accusation. Evidence?
It seems the Hellenistic doctrine of the immortal soul was taken seriously, and bodily resurrection was not. The NT emphasizes supernaturally bodily resurrection, while the OT conforms to Hellenistic expectations. There is evidence of god waking the dead in the OT: Abel's cries, YHWH's statement of still being the god of the patriarch's; but nothing about resurrected mankinds becoming the progenies of God, in effect-- angels.

Ben Masada

Why Jews don't Accept Jesus?

Did Mark claim Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were just corpses with that statement. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob inherited the afterlife, and when YHWH state he is still their god; you should believe him. Your lameness at understanding the verse is very stooping.

You are either not reading the quotes or not focusing on what you read. Mark said that HaShem is not a God of the dead but of the living. Didn't you know that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are dead! True that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob inherited the afterlife. What are you trying to say because, so will all of us inherit the afterlife aka the grave. Then, you are asking me to believe you, not the Lord. Are you kidding me! I can't take your word for it. You must quote the evidence of what you say.

Ben Masada

NO, not as a man to need repentance.

He was using both bodies, schmuck.

You read it. Your people have waited 2000 years for a ideal Akiva, and Bar Kochba, and they haven't come. The Israelites didn't wait so long for so little, ever!

I have never heard that we have been waiting for Akiva and Bar Kochba. Where is it written? Why don't you quote? Listen SM, to discuss the Scriptures in any forum, you must at least read them. And how long have you been waiting for the return of Jesus? Over 2,000 years by now and he hasn't even called to say that he still alive. You are a joker! And you say that Jesus used both bodies. That's funny! I did not know he had two bodies.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
You are either not reading the quotes or not focusing on what you read. Mark said that HaShem is not a God of the dead but of the living. Didn't you know that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are dead! True that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob inherited the afterlife. What are you trying to say because, so will all of us inherit the afterlife aka the grave. Then, you are asking me to believe you, not the Lord. Are you kidding me! I can't take your word for it. You must quote the evidence of what you say.
According to the NT, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are not dead. It is obvious you don't believe the god to be righteously raising the dead, but rather unrighteously waiting to do so.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I have never heard that we have been waiting for Akiva and Bar Kochba. Where is it written? Why don't you quote? Listen SM, to discuss the Scriptures in any forum, you must at least read them. And how long have you been waiting for the return of Jesus? Over 2,000 years by now and he hasn't even called to say that he still alive. You are a joker! And you say that Jesus used both bodies. That's funny! I did not know he had two bodies.
You are waiting for a rabbi messiah and king messiah. You will get neither.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
How did the angels introduce the nephilim, if there is no such power. The early church waited for the return of the Yeshu; you claim that he didn't return. I am not waiting for his return, and I don't believe you will ever have a successful king messiah, aka a BarKochba. You have nothing to offer.

Ben Masada

According to the NT, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are not dead. It is obvious you don't believe the god to be righteously raising the dead, but rather unrighteously waiting to do so.

There you go again with the gospel of Paul! There is not much of a difference between your word and the gospel of Paul. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were Tanaitic Patriarchs. They had nothing to do with the NT. You cannot use the Tanach to preach the NT.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
There you go again with the gospel of Paul! There is not much of a difference between your word and the gospel of Paul. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were Tanaitic Patriarchs. They had nothing to do with the NT. You cannot use the Tanach to preach the NT.
It has already been done, dimwit.

Ben Masada

You are waiting waiting for a rabbi messiah and king messiah. You will get neither.

You are so disconnected from our discussion that you still haven't found out that I don't believe in an individual Messiah. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not! The Messiah is not to die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:35-37) And if you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one. That's what the Messiah is, the anointed one of the Lord aka Israel, the People. Jesus was part of the Messiah but as part of the People; and only for 33 years of his so short a life.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
You are so disconnected from our discussion that you still haven't found out that I don't believe in an individual Messiah. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not! The Messiah is not to die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:35-37) And if you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one. That's what the Messiah is, the anointed one of the Lord aka Israel, the People. Jesus was part of the Messiah but as part of the People; and only for 33 years of his so short a life.
You do not believe God, when he says that he awakens the dead. If you had a different god, yours would a god of the dead. This is what you make YHWH out to be. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER, ANYBODY! And I don't care about the lame credentials of your messiahs.

Ben Masada

You do not believe God, when he says that he awakens the dead. If you had a different god, yours would a god of the dead. This is what you make YHWH out to be. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER, ANYBODY!

You wish you could believe in God as I do. And I don't even need to use the Tanach to believe in God. Physics and Logic are enough to prove the Primal Cause. The Lord can do every thing He wants but one, the thing you wish He did or should have done.

Ben Masada

No, I don't have any such wish. Your resurrection is a joke, and your version of God pretends to care.

And yours is a "treat" promised to dogs to behave and to perform well. That's how you believe in bodily resurrection, as a reward aka a treat. Just like Paul if you read I Cor. 15:32. He said if the dead do not resurrect, let's eat and drink for tomorrow we die." Ridiculous, isn't it?

Last edited:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
And yours is a "treat" promised to dogs to behave and to perform well. That's how you believe in bodily resurrection, as a reward aka a treat. Just like Paul if you I Cor. 15:32. He said if the dead do not resurrect, let's eat and drink for tomorrow we die." Ridiculous, isn't it?
You're the one who believes the god can't raise or wake the dead. You can't argue against hedonism, if this is so. For Paul says later in the next verse,

1Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: Evil communications corrupt good manners..

Or rather, they corrupt the virtues the manners by the communications the unhealthy ones.

Why would god bother making a man if he didn't care, knowing he would have to deny him everlasting life in his natural form? He didn't want to doom man to a sightless existence, without an afterlife. Modern Judaism says he had no backup plan.

Last edited: