ECT WHY ISRAEL HAS BEEN SET ASIDE !!

achduke

Hi and I am just answering what you post !!

Yes there was a Kingdom in the North and there was a Southern Kingdom and one day they will be one stick OR one Kingdom again as Heb 8:8 prove my point as the New Covenant will unite the House of Judah and the House of Israel in the New Covenant !!

This has NOTHING to do with Ron 11:17 as we are the Body of Christ and not Branches !!

If you bring it up I will answer!!

The opening post has to do , why Israel has been set aside , and have you adresses that , like Luke 13:13:6-9 ??

dan p

Romans 11 has everything to do with the body of Christ. The body is Israel. Israel is the body. The Gentiles of Romans 11 are grafted into the Body. There is only one body. Israel was already mostly set asside with the captivity in Assyria. The only people left was Judah but as Romans 11 says there is still a remnant. That Remnant and the believing Gentiles are grafted together into the one body. The Gentiles being grafted in are the old northern kingdom and foreign gentiles also. Judah is now set aside also unless they are believers and then they are in the body. All the Jews set aside during Romans were in a stupor except the remnant.

DAN P

Romans 11 has everything to do with the body of Christ. The body is Israel. Israel is the body. The Gentiles of Romans 11 are grafted into the Body. There is only one body. Israel was already mostly set asside with the captivity in Assyria. The only people left was Judah but as Romans 11 says there is still a remnant. That Remnant and the believing Gentiles are grafted together into the one body. The Gentiles being grafted in are the old northern kingdom and foreign gentiles also. Judah is now set aside also unless they are believers and then they are in the body. All the Jews set aside during Romans were in a stupor except the remnant.

Hi and just where is the Body of Christ mention in Rom 11 ??

Give me a verse please !!

The OP is why Isarel had to be set aside !!

So just where does any one see believers witnessing in Tongue as a sign gift to Jews ???

And it better say SOMA CHRISTOS !!

dan p

achduke

Hi and just where is the Body of Christ mention in Rom 11 ??

Give me a verse please !!

And it better say SOMA CHRISTOS !!

dan p

It is in Romans 12. Originally there was no Romans 12 or a Romans 11. Romans is a later not a book. Why would there be chapters?

DAN P

It is in Romans 12. Originally there was no Romans 12 or a Romans 11. Romans is a later not a book. Why would there be chapters?

Hi and when God closed the Canon , God messed up is what you mean , and you did not answer my last post !!

dan p

achduke

Hi and when God closed the Canon , God messed up is what you mean , and you did not answer my last post !!

dan p

God does not mess up! Why do you think that gifts are only for preaching to Jews? Gifts are from the Spirit. Faith is a gift, understanding is a gift, etc. Pauls letters were letters to a people. Chapter marks and verse marks were not added until the 13th century. Romans was to the Romans and he called them the body, gentiles and also brethren. The body is Israel, not the unbelieving Jews of the time. The people God adds to the Body, Jew and gentile alike but believing Jews and Gentiles with the Holy Spirit as a seal. That is Israel. Not genetics and DNA.

Interplanner

God does not mess up! Why do you think that gifts are only for preaching to Jews? Gifts are from the Spirit. Faith is a gift, understanding is a gift, etc. Pauls letters were letters to a people. Chapter marks and verse marks were not added until the 13th century. Romans was to the Romans and he called them the body, gentiles and also brethren. The body is Israel, not the unbelieving Jews of the time. The people God adds to the Body, Jew and gentile alike but believing Jews and Gentiles with the Holy Spirit as a seal. That is Israel. Not genetics and DNA.

In spite of my best efforts, some of the folks here might think the gifts were for the Jews because I have been showing that Paul brings his readers back to the Isaiah quote about when the Cornerstone would come and be set. It was, in that case, Jews who needed to hear the miracle of tongues to know truly that the curse of Babel (the dividing curse) was supernaturally being undone for the age of the Gospel.

Some people have read that and thought that all gifts were to act as indicators to Jews...

DAN P

Hi and IF the Body of Christ is Israel , LETS have a verse ??

dan p

achduke

Hi and IF the Body of Christ is Israel , LETS have a verse ??

dan p

Eph 2:12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

Now gentiles are no longer aliens to the common wealth of Israel. Why because now in Christ they are grafted into the one and only body. Not two bodies but one.

DAN P

Eph 2:12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

Now gentiles are no longer aliens to the common wealth of Israel. Why because now in Christ they are grafted into the one and only body. Not two bodies but one.

As jsual I disagree , because we afre GRAFTED into Israel BUT Israel and gentiles form the Body of Christ in Gal 3:28 and NO GRAFTING going on here as we are BATPTIZO /PLACED by the Holy Spirit into the BOC !!

I have a winner here !!

dan p

Interplanner

As jsual I disagree , because we afre GRAFTED into Israel BUT Israel and gentiles form the Body of Christ in Gal 3:28 and NO GRAFTING going on here as we are BATPTIZO /PLACED by the Holy Spirit into the BOC !!

I have a winner here !!

dan p

Actually dan, you are saying yes and no at the same time. Try to clear it up.

achduke

I have a winner here !!

dan p

Not sure who is winning. Your post is not making sense to me. Could you also post some more verses to clarify your position?