ECT WHY ISRAEL HAS BEEN SET ASIDE !!

DAN P

Hi to all and many so-called believers refuse to see or believe that Israel has STUMBLED and fell !!

Rom 11:9 reads , And DAVID SAYS , Let their table become a a Trap , and for a NET , and for a O THEM !!STUMBLINGBLOCK and for a just RETRIBUTION TO THEM !!

This dis-belief is one of the biggest BLUNDERS of Believers today !!

Rom 11:8 reads as it has been written , , God gave them a spirit of SLUMBER /STUPOR , eyes to see NOT , and Ears to hear Not , UNTIL THIS DAY !!

The Greek verb HATH GIVEN is in the Aorist Tense and points bach to Isa 6:6-13 and Luke 13 ^-9 CLEARLY that Israel will be set aside !!

So what does UNTIL THIS DAY mean ??

Obviouslt Paul knew what it meant , for over 2000 years I will say !!

This means that Israel and all Jews are in SLUMBER as all that believe that God is still working through Israel , SO where do those that believe in TONGUES / LANGUAGES not preaching to Jews everywhere today ??

Beacuse the SIGN GIFTS of Tongues ahve CEASED as referenced in 1Cor 13:8 as sign gifts are for INFANTS

1 Cor 13:11 !!

Since Israel has been set aside , this means Tongues , Baptism , Repentance man made Healing are out , and gifts of Knowledge !!

dan p

Last edited:

Danoh

Hi to all and many so-called believers refuse to see or believe that Israel has STUMBLED and fell !!

Rom 11:9 reads , And DAVID SAYS , Let their table become a a Trap , and for a NET , and for a O THEM !!STUMBLINGBLOCK and for a just RETRIBUTION TO THEM !!

Rom 11:8 reads as it has been written , , God gave them a spirit of SLUMBER /STUPOR , eyes to see NOT , and Ears to hear Not , UNTIL THIS DAY !!

The Greek verb HATH GIVEN is in the Aorist Tense and points bach to Isa 6:6-13 and Luke 13 ^-9 CLEARLY that Israel will set aside !!

This means that Israel and all Jews are in SLUMBER as all that believe that God is still working through Israel , SO where do those that believe in TONGUES / LANGUAGES not preaching to Jews everywhere today ??

Beacuse the SIGN GIFTS of Tongues ahve CEASED as referenced in 1Cor 13:8 as sign gifts are for INFANTS

dan p

Which you then contradict by holding to some gifts and or healings, or whatever.

The PHYSICAL was ALWAYS in connection with ISRAEL.

And will be again.

It is not BODY truth...

WHEN it WAS was WHEN God was STILL dealing WITH ISRAEL...

Tick tock...no more PROPHETIC Clock...

Til sometime AFTER the fulness of the Gentiles be come in...

All the rest is a trap...even a gin.

DAN P

Which you then contradict by holding to some gifts and or healings, or whatever.

And will be again.

It is not BODY truth...

Hi and I have an OP on Rom 8:28 , read it , GRASSHOPPER !!

DAN P

DAN P

And will be again.

It is not BODY truth...

Hi and give me some verses for your permise !

dan p

Danoh

Psalms 74:9 We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.

Hosea 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.

Signs, signs, and more signs...

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

On hold until at some point after Rom. 11:25...

Matthew 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Revelation 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It is ALL walk by sight.

Interplanner

The Greek verb HATH GIVEN is in the Aorist Tense and points bach to Isa 6:6-13 and Luke 13 ^-9 CLEARLY that Israel will set aside !!

Since Israel has been set aside , this means Tongues , Baptism , Repentance man made Healing are out , and gifts of Knowledge !!

dan p

"to this day" meant from the day of the vision up to the present. Paul extended that by re-using it.

Danoh

Paul's use of that phrase "until this day" was with reference to the day in which he used that same phrase.

In other words, at the time he wrote Romans...

DAN P

Paul's use of that phrase "until this day" was with reference to the day in which he used that same phrase.

In other words, at the time he wrote Romans...

Hi and lett's look at your BUBBLE !!

#1 , The verb FULNESS / PLEROMA is a tanslaiterted word that has many meanings , check G4138 and can mean :
#2 , That what has been filled !

#3 , To be filled with believers !

#3 , Fulness !

#4, Abundance !

#5 , A fulfilling !

#6 , A keeping !!

Since the verb " be come in " is and AORIST TENSE this means that means BE COME IN , BEGAN in Paul's time as he wrote Romans !!

Try again LOL

DAN P

Danoh

Hi and lett's look at your BUBBLE !!

#1 , The verb FULNESS / PLEROMA is a tanslaiterted word that has many meanings , check G4138 and can mean :
#2 , That what has been filled !

#3 , To be filled with believers !

#3 , Fulness !

#4, Abundance !

#5 , A fulfilling !

#6 , A keeping !!

Since the verb " be come in " is and AORIST TENSE this means that means BE COME IN , BEGAN in Paul's time as he wrote Romans !!

Try again LOL

DAN P

In other words; the same thing I said...

achduke

dan p

Israel has not been set aside. The Gentiles are being grafted into Israel.

Romans 9:24-26
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

Who was Hosea talking about?
Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Israel and the Gentiles are grafted together into Israel!

DAN P

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Hi and just where is that verse that Jews and Gentiles are grafted together ??

Will you say that there are no more Gentiles OR that there are NO MORE Jews ?

I know that Gal 3:28 as there CANNOT BE /ENI Jews nor Greeks , and you can believe that verse !!

LOL

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

I showed you Gal 3:28 as there CANNOT BE /ENI Jews nor Greeks , and you can believe that verse !!

It is obvious you do not understand what Rom 9:24 really is saying !!

LOL

dan p

achduke

I knowed you Gal 3:28 as there CANNOT BE /ENI Jews nor Greeks , and you can believe that verse !!

LOL

dan p

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Romans 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

The Wild olive Tree is the Gentiles. The Natural branches that will be grafted back into their own olive tree are the Jews/Southern Kingdom of Israel.

Jews and Gentiles still exist. They are unbelievers who are not grafted into Israel.

DAN P

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Romans 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

The Wild olive Tree is the Gentiles. The Natural branches that will be grafted back into their own olive tree are the Jews/Southern Kingdom of Israel.

Jews and Gentiles still exist. They are unbelievers who are not grafted into Israel.

Hi and when were the GENTILE branches broken off ??

Since God is not dealing with Israel , WHO IS GOD DEALING WITH NOW ?

DAN P

DAN P

Hi and would you like to explain Rom 11:20-22 , and you can be broken off AGAIN ??

If we are in the Body of Christ , Christ is cutting off part of His Body ??

dan p

Last edited:

achduke

Hi and when were the GENTILE branches broken off ??

Since God is not dealing with Israel , WHO IS GOD DEALING WITH NOW ?

DAN P

I do not have time to go into everything right now because I have to leave but the branches that were broken off were the Northern Kingdom of Israel who were taken captive from Assyria to become as Gentiles. These Gentiles have been diluted into all mankind. God will reunited the Southern Kingdom/Judah with the Northern Kingdom/Joseph. It started after Christ had risen and still happens to this day.

Ezekiel 37:15-16
15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

DAN P

I do not have time to go into everything right now because I have to leave but the branches that were broken off were the Northern Kingdom of Israel who were taken captive from Assyria to become as Gentiles. These Gentiles have been diluted into all mankind. God will reunited the Southern Kingdom/Judah with the Northern Kingdom/Joseph. It started after Christ had risen and still happens to this day.

Ezekiel 37:15-16
15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Hi and you better read Ezek 37:15-16 !!

One stick for Judah !!

One stick for house of Israel !!

And the 2 sticks BECOME ONE STICK !!

Try again !!

I use Ezek 37 as a verse against MORMANS !!

dan p

achduke

Hi and you better read Ezek 37:15-16 !!

One stick for Judah !!

One stick for house of Israel !!

And the 2 sticks BECOME ONE STICK !!

Try again !!

I use Ezek 37 as a verse against MORMANS !!

dan p

I am not sure what point you are trying to make. Judah/Jews/David/Southern Kingdom are all synonymous and Joseph/Emphraim/Israel/Northern Kingdom/House of Israel are synonymous.

There are two houses of Israel, the house of Judah and the house of Israel/Joseph.

DAN P

I am not sure what point you are trying to make. Judah/Jews/David/Southern Kingdom are all synonymous and Joseph/Emphraim/Israel/Northern Kingdom/House of Israel are synonymous.

There are two houses of Israel, the house of Judah and the house of Israel/Joseph.

Hi and I am just answering what you post !!

Yes there was a Kingdom in the North and there was a Southern Kingdom and one day they will be one stick OR one Kingdom again as Heb 8:8 prove my point as the New Covenant will unite the House of Judah and the House of Israel in the New Covenant !!

This has NOTHING to do with Ron 11:17 as we are the Body of Christ and not Branches !!

If you bring it up I will answer!!

The opening post has to do , why Israel has been set aside , and have you adresses that , like Luke 13:13:6-9 ??

dan p