Why is Jesus the Messiah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

In my last Thread, - “OK! Satan has no Heart”, I show how God created Satan, or the Devil, in a way that it would be impossible for Satan to be saved according to the Law of Salvation, or the Law of Faith.
Jesus on the other hand, was created in a way that Jesus could not be other than the Messiah.-- In the first place, Jesus’ flesh / Body was made of the Word of God / Truth / Light. - When I say Body, that does not include the Blood. Just the flesh, Bone and Eternal Life, the Father’s breath. -- The Lord’s body, the flesh and bone was kept alive by promise / covenants, the Spirit of the Father who cannot die. The Lord’s blood was only man’s blood, until it was shed without corruption, or was not corrupted by sin. - Once Jesus’ Blood was spilled by the corrupt, a sacrifice was made. The pure life stolen by the impure. Referring that a pure Life was spilled out on the ground by the lifeless, having no use for that Life. - Life there being the Blood taken without cause. – All this has been prophesied from the beginning, which means, those words were in the flesh that shed it’s life, - now known as the Gospel. – Have I lied so far? – Or are you hearing the treasures of the Word of God / Secret things?

Jesus was born as any other man, of woman. - However without a man; but by the seed of God. - This too is prophesied, which is in Jesus’ flesh. --- ALL Knowledge of God is in the flesh of Jesus Christ, and the Christian is formed of the Dust of Christ’s flesh, mingled with the blood at the Cross, thus Clay in the hands of the Potter we are. We are formed of the slain Word mingled with stolen Life. This too is prophesied. --- Psalms 22:14-15 KJV – 14- “I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. 15- My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and THOU HAST BROUGHT ME INTO THE DUST OF DEATH”. ----- The lost cannot do anything with the secret things of God. - Or to say, the lost cannot receive any secret thing that has never been known, and teach them for the very FIRST TIME. – My Threads are mostly all filled with the secret things of God, and taught for the first time in my Threads. Most of you can’t stand that because of your anger and jealousy. --- Yes answer man! – You ain’t Jealous, I know.

Jesus being born of a virgin, and by the SEED of God, the Father of the Jews, is the forerunner of the fulfillment of the Curse of woman. --- Genesis 3:16 KJV – 16- “Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee”. ---- This saying can be taken exactly of God and his wife, and his children of Israel, while in Heaven. ---- Also, Matthew 18:18 KJV – “Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye SHALL BIND ON EARTH SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN”.

Jesus is the messiah because he is GOD, - and he is the spoken Word of God, and he is the received inspired Word of God by his Prophets, and he is the taught Word of God the Christian learns, and he is the exact likeness from which the Christians are formed. He is, and the Father is the I AM. – HE IS WHO I AM.

Paul – 063010

OMEGA

The Lord’s blood was only man’s blood, until it was shed without corruption, or was not corrupted by sin.
Human's are in Animal bodies.
Animal blood cleanses temlple.
Jesus blood cleanses Mankind = Temple of God's Spirit.
etc etc.

Re -The "Curse" Good analogy, Women bring forth mankind in pain.
Mankind = Pain. Jesus takes away Curse and Pain

Letsargue

The Lord’s blood was only man’s blood, until it was shed without corruption, or was not corrupted by sin.

XX
Human's are in Animal bodies.
Animal blood cleanses temlple.
Jesus blood cleanses Mankind = Temple of God's Spirit.
etc etc.
XX

Re -The "Curse" Good analogy, Women bring forth mankind in pain.
Mankind = Pain. Jesus takes away Curse and Pain

I think that's what I said! -- Why say you're saying it?

Paul -- 063010

Status
Not open for further replies.