ECT WHY IS CAIN NOT MENTIONED IN ADAM'S GENERATION ??Hi to all

DAN P

Hi to all and in Heb 11:4 it beings with Abel mentioned first and NOT Adam !!

And in Gen 5:1 Cain is not mentioned in Gen 5:1-4 SETH is mentioned first , why is that ??

dan p

When Cain murdered Abel, he lost the lost his inheritance. An Inheritance that would come about later in Exodus.
Cain's son was the great-grandfather of Noah. Thus, Cain was in reality put back in the Royal line. In fact, because all Cain's children had "EL" in their names, it appears that Cain became a Believer of GOD. I will not be surprise to see him in Heaven, when I get there.

Blade

Truster

When Cain murdered Abel, he lost the lost his inheritance. An Inheritance that would come about later in Exodus.
Cain's son was the great-grandfather of Noah. Thus, Cain was in reality put back in the Royal line. In fact, because all Cain's children had "EL" in their names, it appears that Cain became a Believer of GOD. I will not be surprise to see him in Heaven, when I get there.

Blade

The great-grandfather of Noah was Enoch. This was not the son of Cain. Same name different line and time.

iamaberean

Blade

Children of Cain:
Gen_4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Children of Seth:
Gen_5:18 And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch:

Children of Cain:
Gen_4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Children of Seth:
Gen_5:18 And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch:

Yes, I already noted that error. MY BAD!,.... apologize for the error!

Blade