Why hasn't anyone blown up the 'mysterious' Georgia GuideStones?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The day after the bombing I saw the video. No car.

I considered forensics looking for fingerprints on bomb fragments to be common knowledge when I was in junior highschool.

I’m not talking about what you considered in junior high. I’m talking about what you know about what law-enforcement has done to investigate the bombing. For example, you’re assuming that no evidence was examined before the monument was demolished, when news articles stated that “GBI EOD are on scene conducting their examination of the site.”

Also, you only saw the video that they released, you don’t know how much they reserved or why. That’s what I’m saying, you’re assuming a lot when you don’t know what’s going on within that law enforcement jurisdiction.

I think I might know where you’re going with all this though; just in a quick search the pages were filled with conspiracy sites.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I will always remain eternally skeptical of any narrative this administration spews.

The state of Georgia isn’t “this administration.” And you can be skeptical all you want, but that doesn’t mean the physical evidence wasn’t investigated or you know yet what all is or isn’t on the security footage.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The state of Georgia isn’t “this administration.” And you can be skeptical all you want, but that doesn’t mean the physical evidence wasn’t investigated or you know yet what all is or isn’t on the security footage.
The Georgia Guidestones was clearly one of the deep state's smaller projects but a project of the deep state nonetheless.

marke

I’m not talking about what you considered in junior high. I’m talking about what you know about what law-enforcement has done to investigate the bombing. For example, you’re assuming that no evidence was examined before the monument was demolished, when news articles stated that “GBI EOD are on scene conducting their examination of the site.”

Also, you only saw the video that they released, you don’t know how much they reserved or why. That’s what I’m saying, you’re assuming a lot when you don’t know what’s going on within that law enforcement jurisdiction.

I think I might know where you’re going with all this though; just in a quick search the pages were filled with conspiracy sites.
In the history of our nation, leftist democrat Alinsky anarchists have bombed the Capitol at least 3 times and the FBI has caught the perps and democrats have released them from extended prison sentences every time. No right-wingers have ever bombed the Capitol, contrary to lying leftist insinuations to the contrary.

marke

The bombers in this case were likely right-wingers. It must be frustrating for a FBI under democrat control to have to depart from their norm to investigate a right-wing crime they cannot solve instead of a left-wing crime they have to cover up.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The day after the bombing I saw the video. No car.

I considered forensics looking for fingerprints on bomb fragments to be common knowledge when I was in junior highschool.
Yowza! No investigation of an explosion that destroyed property? This could be a big deal for reasons we don't see at the moment.