ECT Why God sent Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I agree.

Some people think certain people are not saved based on their "ism's", denominations, etc.

I was simply saying I don't think that way. I don't consider Dispies not saved because they are followers of John Nelson Darby, I consider them saved because of their faith (if they have faith)

You're a follower of "Homer Strut Caste."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You do no better to speak that way about GM.

If you want to defend antichrists then go ahead.

A believer who is ruled by his flesh is antichrist and a servant of the flesh and the devil.

Why have not rebuked John W?

Hypocrite, ever ready to defend the evil workers.

LA

Danoh

A believer who is ruled by his flesh is antichrist and a servant of the flesh and the devil.

LA

I was not defending him towards currying any favor, go back a ways, see if he and I have gotten along.

I was only suggesting you not allow yourself to go the route of such heinous labeling.

I only ask that once or twice when I do. If it goes nowhere I drop it.

Whats the point.

JohnW himself will tell you he and I have been down this road as well.

Hah, I'm in trouble with most of them for speaking my mind.

Think what you will; its your strife.

The best to you in that...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was not defending him towards currying any favor, go back a ways, see if he and I have gotten along.

I was only suggesting you not allow yourself to go the route of such heinous labeling.

Its not labelling of any kind.

It is the truth about him.

So do not suggest that my speaking the truth about him is heinous.

Read the posts.

LA

achduke

Hi and IF you are right and only believe in only ONE GOSPEL then there must only be one EKKLESIA !!

Who is that church ??

Explain Gal 2:14 , as that EKKLESIA is all Jewish !!

If you will not explain , that explains why you are not believed !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Judaism is a false religion. The Jews believing in the Oral Law/Talmud are not the church. Living like a Jew is following the Pharisees and Sadducees. Living as a Jew is following mans commands and not the Law of God. Christ addressed this as did Paul when he addressed this to the Galatians. Israel is the Church. All believers native and gentiles are grafted onto the Root that is Christ.

Mark 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Paul taught the Gospel of Christ.

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

It is not Paul's Gospel as others teach but the Gospel of Christ which he taught. Which was handed down to Paul from Christ.

Paul was preaching to the Galatians after many WOLVES had infiltrated into the church teaching a false gospel that you are saved from circumcision just as the Jewish leadership believed. This is not true. We are not saved by our works. He was not preaching against circumcision. Paul teaches against getting circumcised for the wrong reason in Galatians.

Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

There were other false beliefs also being passed down from the Jews to the church which were incorrect. One of those was that Jews were not to eat with Gentiles which Peter was guilty of practicing. Paul called him out on that. There is no Law from God that says they could not eat with Gentile believers.

Galatians 2:12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

achduke

Matthew 19

28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The amazing part of the worker bees on TOL is how much of the red letters they skip over.

There is a difference between a Jewish church and a Church of Israel. Judaism is wrong. Christ taught against the Leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees who added to God's word so much that they invalidated the Word of God by the traditions of Men.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Those who have trusted the Lord for salvation believing the gospel of Christ are saved, period. Those who haven't, are lost. If someone's testimony is contrary to that which Paul preached about salvation, then yes, I will tell them to get saved in one form or another including outright.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If someone's testimony is contrary to that which Paul preached about salvation, then yes, I will tell them to get saved in one form or another including outright.

Paul preached salvation to the Jew first.

(Rom 1:16 KJV) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Does your testimony involve going to the Jew first?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is a difference between a Jewish church and a Church of Israel. Judaism is wrong.

22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.

Matthew 23

1Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Note, salvation of the Jews was also available to gentiles who kept Genesis 12.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If someone's testimony is contrary to that which Paul preached about salvation, then yes, I will tell them to get saved in one form or another including outright.

Paul said even worse than telling them they are wrong. He said let them be accursed. And he said knowing the terror of the Lord, we warn others.

achduke

22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.

Matthew 23

1Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Note, salvation of the Jews was also available to gentiles who kept Genesis 12.

Salvation has always been available to the Gentiles. They join into Israel but in order for Israel to be saved they needed to listen to the Holy Spirit.

The Jews mostly followed the Law of God. The Samaritans who are also from Jacob being formerly part of Israel did not follow the law of God. Still the Jews did not follow the Law completely and the Jewish leadership even extended it so much that it invalidated God's Law which they were to be following.

That is why Jesus said listen to them about Moses but do not do as they do since they were hypocrites. They preached the law of God but did not follow it like they were supposed to. The Pharisees were in the flesh and not in the spirit.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
'Could also have something to do with the contrast between John 1:47 (KJV) and 2nd Corinthians 12:16 (KJV).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul preached salvation to the Jew first.

(Rom 1:16 KJV) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Does your testimony involve going to the Jew first?

Do you even have a testimony?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those who have trusted the Lord for salvation believing the gospel of Christ are saved, period. Those who haven't, are lost. If someone's testimony is contrary to that which Paul preached about salvation, then yes, I will tell them to get saved in one form or another including outright.

Yep. There's a lot of unsaved people on this forum.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

Any new death predictions for today? Has any poster on TOL ever
really died after one of your predictions? I know you try your best
to be accurate, but, your predictions don't seem to come to fruition?
Why is that? Any ideas?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Do you even have a testimony?
tet knows exactly what I preach as saith the scripture that the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV that was to the Jew first and also to the Greek Romans 1:16 KJV) today is technically called the gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24 KJV) to all men (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Titus 2:11 KJV). It's the same good news: that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (but to us, not a mystery "according to the scriptures" as in 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) extended to the likes of even us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). It was a mystery unsearchable/hid in God (Ephesians 3:1-12 KJV).

How's it going GM?

Status
Not open for further replies.