ECT WHY GLOSSA /TONGUES ARE NOT FOR TODAY !!

God's Truth

There were eight souls on the Ark: Noah and his three sons = 4. Their respective wives = 4. That total's EIGHT. How many wives did Noah have? Genesis 9:22 KJV + Leviticus 18:8 KJV, Leviticus 20:11 KJV, Deuteronomy 22:30 KJV, Deuteronomy 27:20 KJV. Ham did his mother, GT.

You will not admit you were corrected about 1 Corinthians 5:1. Notice that you will not admit it.

You still can't count to 77 generations, "seventy and sevenfold" generations (Genesis 4:24 KJV). Your Jesus never arrived then, His generation was the END: E N D genealogy/generations. Count 'em with God is generation #1, Adam generation #2, Seth #3, and so forth beginning in Luke 3:38 to Luke 3:23 KJV. You might need some help since you obviously can't count that high, much less listen... therefore, YOUR messiah is of endless genealogy, a ghost.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. That is usually the way of strange and bizarre teachings. You think you have discovered some great secret, and you have puffed yourself up about it. However, you have ignored all the scriptures that rebuke you.

God brought Jesus to us through the men He loved, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Jesus has came to the earth. God does not choose people anymore according to whom they are blood related.

Not everyone with a genetic disorder is from the devil, as you claim. Not everyone who has a family of genetic disorders gets the disorder.

You try to distance your false teachings from that of Abraham marrying his half sister and having a child, and that child marrying a cousin, and his children marrying their cousins.

What galaxy did that comet come from?

I know when I'm being hateful, such gives the mockers a way out since they sorta run out of truth in their arguments.
The devil has left you with no other way to defend his false teachings.

Consider Jesus' words in Matthew 13:13 KJV, Matthew 13:14 KJV, Matthew 13:15 KJV.

Jesus said that about the Jews who were cut off and hardened by God. Those are the Jews who did not have faith in GOD BEFORE Jesus came to earth.

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God by faith. The old law was not based on faith; some Jews did have faith, and some did not. The Jews who did have faith, they were the lost sheep that belonged to God. God gave them to Jesus. They were His and now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's. Jesus said he would not lose one that God gave him.

When Jesus was crucified, then all could come to Jesus to be saved. The other Jews who were cut off and hardened, they can come to Jesus and be saved too, if they do not persist in unbelief.

You and the arrogant charismaniacs don't know when you're being hateful... you're beyond reproach just like the charismaniacs. You and the charismaniacs argue from such a lofty posture, you can't POSSIBLY have a mean bone among those dry, dead bones in your bodies. You look down your long boney noses, and point your long boney fingers... I'm a nice guy!

kayaker

You should be more careful who you condemn, for Jesus Christ himself saved me.

kayaker

kayaker you said "while the charismatics perceive the victim’s persistent flesh affliction as evidence of their spiritual unworthiness,"

that is a lie.
once again you misrepresent something to vilify a person or a group.

Then, pray tell, why can't YOU heal all the afflictions of the world? Because of their "UNBELIEF". You're drooling on yourself looking in the mirror. WHY CAN'T YOU HEAL ANY affliction who comes before you? Oh... that's right... its just their unbelief in YOUR HOLY GHOST. You think you ARE the Holy Ghost! You are a liar, SHOW ME THE DNA, walk on water, water into wine, raise the dead. Wilt even a single blade of grass...

Why you can't you holy ghoster charismaniacs perform such miracles? You think YOU are the flesh begotten of Almighty GOD! Who needs Jesus to return then, all of the non-holy ghosters? Got any water tricks up your sleeve, Brother Sonya? So, Jungle Jim said he saw a yellow snake leave his body. Did you see the yellow snake leave his body? And Jungle Jim said he heard your words in his native tongue.

Does Jungle Jim tell the truth, Brother Sonya? Did you misrepresent something, there, saying Jungle Jim saw a yellow snake leave his body.

Sure, I rebuke the whole lot of you in your exalted, Satanically-derived esteem. I've made this perfectly clear. I think Jungle Jim's yellow snake slithered into your brain, ROFLOL! So, how about YOU being upfront and telling the great-unwashed why one's afflictions persist beyond your alleged divine skill set.

kayaker

kayaker

You will not admit you were corrected about 1 Corinthians 5:1. Notice that you will not admit it.

I admit your ignorance. And, I admit I cannot cure ignorance on matters of truth. But, you might hook-up with Brother Sonya... I think he can heal your ignorance, well, if not for your unbelief, ROFLOL!

You should be more careful who you condemn, for Jesus Christ himself saved me.

Really? When did Jesus show up on the scene... endless genealogies? Your ignorance condemns you. You might try upping your alprazolam before your next post. I don't doubt you connected with Jesus at some prior point. Where you went from there... well, you're lost in endless genealogies. Get a clue every now and then.

Word based mystic

the norm for calling the elders and praying for the sick is that the faith of course rests on the elders or the prayers.

I and other christians don't heal a single thing. never said otherwise.

it is Christ in response to prayers as we do not ask amiss or as He sees fit for the situation.

sometimes it is a lack of faith on my part i am sure that God does not answer some of my prayers (immediately)

but we are commanded to seek, ask, pray and have faith for God to supply all of our needs according to His riches and provision. needs being needs not wants.
nor asking amiss.

I would tell you more of obvious Gods miracles or signs that we have seen.
but you would probably mock and claim liar so I wont.

You lie again stating that I say I am the Holy ghost

kayaker

the norm for calling the elders and praying for the sick is that the faith of course rests on the elders or the prayers.

I and other christians don't heal a single thing. never said otherwise.

it is Christ in response to prayers as we do not ask amiss or as He sees fit for the situation.

sometimes it is a lack of faith on my part i am sure that God does not answer some of my prayers (immediately)

but we are commanded to seek, ask, pray and have faith for God to supply all of our needs according to His riches and provision. needs being needs not wants.
nor asking amiss.

I would tell you more of obvious Gods miracles or signs that we have seen.
but you would probably mock and claim liar so I wont.

You lie again stating that I say I am the Holy ghost

It's a reasonable assumption on my part from your alleged divine miracles. You think you are the flesh spawn of God. Uhhh, as I recall, so did those hypocrites who instituted Jesus' crucifixion (John 8:37 KJV) as they told Jesus:

John 8:41 KJV, Jesus first speaking "Ye do the deeds of your father (first case "He" of 1John 3:8 KJV, John 8:44 KJV). Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even GOD." 42) Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father..."​

Uhhh... oh... God wasn't their flesh Father either, and you aren't God's flesh spawn as you arrogantly derive yourself to be badgering 1John 3:9 KJV. Got a clue who John's first "He" was in 1John 3:8 KJV?

That's what I thought. You can't answer this simpler question, either:

So, how about YOU being upfront and telling the great-unwashed why one's afflictions persist beyond your alleged divine skill set.

I seemed to hear the word "UNBELIEF" along the way... Agreed, I have utterly NO confidence in the "Holy Ghost" you subscribe to.

kayaker

God's Truth

I admit your ignorance. And, I admit I cannot cure ignorance on matters of truth. But, you might hook-up with Brother Sonya... I think he can heal your ignorance, well, if not for your unbelief, ROFLOL!

Really? When did Jesus show up on the scene... endless genealogies? Your ignorance condemns you. You might try upping your alprazolam before your next post. I don't doubt you connected with Jesus at some prior point. Where you went from there... well, you're lost in endless genealogies. Get a clue every now and then.

I will no longer try to decipher your strange teachings. You refuse to be corrected. You resort to name calling. You have a hard time explaining yourself. You cannot answer simple questions.
You condemned yourself when you condemned me.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Interesting perspective! I disagree considering Cain's concern that someone would find him and kill him (Genesis 4:14 KJV). Why do you suppose such if not effecting capital punishment?

Furthermore, since our self-esteemed Holy Ghoster's cannot answer the question, give it a shot!

WAS CAIN’S TAKING A WIFE, SIRING A SON, and BUILDING A CITY (Genesis 4:17 KJV) SANCTIONED BY ALMIGHTY GOD?​

You see, if such was NOT sanctioned by Almighty God... then, what about Cain's punishment considering he was a fugitive and a vagabond? Sounds to me like Cain broke parole, then. Take a shot at that question!

kayaker

Someone finding and killing.

Where is it sanctioned from God to kill Cain?

Capital punishment was instituted after the flood with Noah.

Google it

kayaker

I will no longer try to decipher your strange teachings. You refuse to be corrected. You resort to name calling. You have a hard time explaining yourself. You cannot answer simple questions.
You condemned yourself when you condemned me.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

When you quit drinking your own koolaid... you might escape Isaiah 6:9, 10, 11, 12... with a little help from the Holy Ghost (Matthew 13:13 KJV, Matthew 13:14 KJV, Matthew 13:15 KJV... do I need to spell out Matthew 13:15 KJV for you. You refuse to listen to anyone, much less the Holy Ghost. Jesus resorted to name calling: "Hypocrites" (Matthew 23:13, 14, 15, 23, 25, 27, 29), "synagogue of Satan" (Revelation 2:9, 3:9 KJV).

You condemn yourself with your willful ignorance... I simply shined a little light on it.

kayaker

God's Truth

When you quit drinking your own koolaid... you might escape Isaiah 6:9, 10, 11, 12... with a little help from the Holy Ghost (Matthew 13:13 KJV, Matthew 13:14 KJV, Matthew 13:15 KJV... do I need to spell out Matthew 13:15 KJV for you.
I have already explained those scriptures to you.
I explained it plainly, but you still do not understand.
Those people who were hardened were Jews. They have the chance to grafted back in, if they do not persist in unbelief.

You refuse to listen to anyone, much less the Holy Ghost. Jesus resorted to name calling: "Hypocrites" (Matthew 23:13, 14, 15, 23, 25, 27, 29), "synagogue of Satan" (Revelation 2:9, 3:9 KJV).
I think you just claimed yourself to be the Holy Spirit and Jesus. You think you can talk in riddles as Jesus did, and then mock them for not understanding you. Why don't you answer the questions you ask us? You seem to forget that Paul and the others explained the faith. You are no Jesus and no Holy Spirit. You blasphemed when you said I did not have the Holy Spirit and that I do not listen to him.

kayaker

Someone finding and killing.

Where is it sanctioned from God to kill Cain?

Capital punishment was instituted after the flood with Noah.

Google it

Capital punishment was instituted WITH the flood. And, that was before Mosaic law. Thus, the pre-law argument against capital punishment sorta wilts a bit. God didn't kill Cain to begin with... that was pretty merciful. Cain feared someone would execute him even though God didn't (Genesis 4:14 KJV). The mark of Cain did not rescind Cain being a fugitive and a vagabond to its fullest extent. The mark gave Cain leave, so to speak, to mix and mingle without the fear of being executed. I can't seem to fathom Cain taking a wife, siring a son, and building a city being with the fullest confines of "fugitive and vagabond in the earth." Cain premeditated the murder of Abel, buried the body, and lied about it... Cain's violating leave (parole), siring a son particularly, initiated Cain's death sentence, not God. God opened the door, but Cain extended privilege siring a son (1John 3:8 KJV). That initiated Cain's death sentence.

Was Cain's siring a son sanctioned by Almighty God? How did Cain not get off scot-free, then?

kayaker

kayaker

I have already explained those scriptures to you.
I explained it plainly, but you still do not understand.
Those people who were hardened were Jews. They have the chance to grafted back in, if they do not persist in unbelief.

I think you just claimed yourself to be the Holy Spirit and Jesus. You think you can talk in riddles as Jesus did, and then mock them for not understanding you. Why don't you answer the questions you ask us? You seem to forget that Paul and the others explained the faith. You are no Jesus and no Holy Spirit. You blasphemed when you said I did not have the Holy Spirit and that I do not listen to him.

You talk about "Jews" not even realizing those who instigated the crucifixion were NOT Israelites (John 8:33 KJV) who were in bondage in Egypt. Paul illuminated this distinction in Romans 9:6, 7, 8, 9, 10, do you have the slightest clue who Paul culled out in those verses? Study up before you use the title "Jew" again... Jesus made a distinction in Revelation 2:9, 3:9 that truly eludes the multitudes. Put your chain saw down and pick up a scalpel... who did Paul cull out? The same folk instigated Jesus' crucifixion. Not riddles... just the truth undiscerned by those drinking the koolaid...

God's Truth

Kayaker does not want to be clear; maybe because he has a hard time explaining his false beliefs; or, maybe he thinks he is Jesus and wants to speak in riddles, and if anyone understands the great kayaker, they are saved.

From what I have deciphered from his strange teachings, he believes that Satan impregnated Eve and had Cain. He thinks that Cain killed his brother because he is the biological child of Satan. He then claims that God punished not so much Cain, but his demon seed. Anyone blood related to Cain is from the devil and is hated in this world and afflicted with disease and abnormalities.
He believes that those blood related to Cain are the Jews who had Jesus killed.

God's Truth

Capital punishment was instituted WITH the flood.
You just make things up as you go along.
Capital punishment came when God said we cannot live forever because we sin.

And, that was before Mosaic law. Thus, the pre-law argument against capital punishment sorta wilts a bit. God didn't kill Cain to begin with... that was pretty merciful. Cain feared someone would execute him even though God didn't (Genesis 4:14 KJV). The mark of Cain did not rescind Cain being a fugitive and a vagabond to its fullest extent. The mark gave Cain leave, so to speak, to mix and mingle without the fear of being executed. I can't seem to fathom Cain taking a wife, siring a son, and building a city being with the fullest confines of "fugitive and vagabond in the earth." Cain premeditated the murder of Abel, buried the body, and lied about it... Cain's violating leave (parole), siring a son particularly, initiated Cain's death sentence, not God. God opened the door, but Cain extended privilege siring a son (1John 3:8 KJV). That initiated Cain's death sentence.

Was Cain's siring a son sanctioned by Almighty God? How did Cain not get off scot-free, then?

kayaker

Just tell us great and wonderful kayaker.

Have you considered writing screen plays for Hollywood?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Capital punishment was instituted WITH the flood. And, that was before Mosaic law. Thus, the pre-law argument against capital punishment sorta wilts a bit. God didn't kill Cain to begin with... that was pretty merciful. Cain feared someone would execute him even though God didn't (Genesis 4:14 KJV). The mark of Cain did not rescind Cain being a fugitive and a vagabond to its fullest extent. The mark gave Cain leave, so to speak, to mix and mingle without the fear of being executed. I can't seem to fathom Cain taking a wife, siring a son, and building a city being with the fullest confines of "fugitive and vagabond in the earth." Cain premeditated the murder of Abel, buried the body, and lied about it... Cain's violating leave (parole), siring a son particularly, initiated Cain's death sentence, not God. God opened the door, but Cain extended privilege siring a son (1John 3:8 KJV). That initiated Cain's death sentence.

kayaker

I can see how you think that.

Let's help here. Maybe dr Cadry needs to assist us...

Capital punishment was a sanction whereby God dispenses man with the authority to put another man to death to punish that man for a crime.

Your argument shows a pre conceived philosophical prejudice -
God destroying the earth with a flood is not a decree of capital punishment and actually the opposite is true because God places a K on cain's forehead to prevent some samoan from placing a rock pile on him.

Now once you can digest this milk we shall go for a main course my son

God's Truth

You talk about "Jews" not even realizing those who instigated the crucifixion were NOT Israelites (John 8:33 KJV) who were in bondage in Egypt.
That does NOT matter. They were blood related to Abraham.
Paul illuminated this distinction in Romans 9:6, 7, 8, 9, 10, do you have the slightest clue who Paul culled out in those verses?

Those scriptures mean that we are Israel if we have faith! Abraham is our father if we have faith as Abraham did. It is all about faith and no longer about blood relations. The Gentiles who are not related to Abraham through Isaac and Jacob can have faith and be related to Abraham by faith.

All of Noah's sons descendants can also have salvation.

Study up before you use the title "Jew" again... Jesus made a distinction in Revelation 2:9, 3:9 that truly eludes the multitudes. Put your chain saw down and pick up a scalpel... who did Paul cull out? The same folk instigated Jesus' crucifixion. Not riddles... just the truth undiscerned by those drinking the koolaid...

You sound as if you have been ensnared by the devil to do his will. All this strange talk and you trying to find Satan's family tree is revealing. You are trying to find your family tree.

God's Truth

The Pentecostals and Charismatic are not speaking in tongues the way those people did in the New Testament times.

Speaking in tongues were a sign to the Jews. The sign has been given.

If God heals someone today from anything...it is not to prove the gospel and doctrines of that person praying for you is true or not---if God heals you from anything when asked, it is because God wanted to heal you.

God does not testify to the message anymore as He did during the laying of the foundation. The message HAS ALREADY BEEN TESTIFIED TO, and the foundation has already been laid.

No one is doing mass healing of those born blind, paralyzed, or whatever anymore. No one is raising the dead as Jesus and the Apostles did during the laying of the foundation.

This world is based on our helping each other...seeking the assistance of doctors and neighbors, and sometimes being miraculously healed.