WHY DONALD TRUMP WAS ELECTED

Arthur Brain

Here's the GENIUS of all of this, even a Brit like yourself has to face the reality that, Donald J. Trump IS the President of the USA and will continue to be so. There's not a thing YOU or your Queen can do about it. How's that feel?

Sure, it's the reality at present just the same as it is when a prime minister is elected over here. Nobody's denying that.

It looks like AB has been made SPEECHLESS.

Really? You don't have a reply within five minutes and this is what you come up with?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, no. I didn't forget to mention such a thing as it wouldn't have been true. I'm not "far left" and neither are other posters you dishonestly try to bracket as such.

Ah, you're WRONG. However, nice try. Of course, that's the way you LEFTIES roll. You folks would rather lie, when the truth would suit you better.

Arthur Brain

Nah, you're just being 'Intellectually dishonest.' That's not uncommon for far-left zealots in this country and yours.

I've got plenty freedom of speech where I'm at GM, as do you. It's intellectually dishonest to claim otherwise or else how come you can post away on here? We've got more freedoms than plenty other states so count your blessings GM.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've got plenty freedom of speech where I'm at GM, as do you. It's intellectually dishonest to claim otherwise or else how come you can post away on here? We've got more freedoms than plenty other states so count your blessings GM.

Well, I highly doubt you have complete and utter 'freedom of speech' outside of the 'FREEDOMS' the Internet provides. (At least for the most part, anyway)