ECT WHY DISPENATIONALISM IS SWEET !!

DAN P

Hi to all and this is what Eph 5:2 is saying to all believers !!

And requlate your lives in love , just as even Christ has loved us , and DELIVERED Himself up for us , as an offering and a Sacrifice to God , for an AROMA of a SWEET FRAGRANCE >

#1, The first verb is WALK and iks in the PRESENT TENSE of the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

#2 , The second verb is the Greek word HATH LOVED is in the AORIST TENSE and this verb looks BACK to Eph 1:4 and 2 Tim 1:9 and before the Foundation of the worlds were created !!

#3 , The third verb is HATH GIVEN Himself for us and Offering and Sacrifice to God is also in the Aorist tense as Christ was SLAIN before the world began !!

The Greek word is AROMA which means that the Paul followers are a FRAGRANCE , A SWEET SMELL A SAVOUR A SMELLING SACRIFICE , and WELL PLEASING TO God !!

The ONLY to be a sweet AROMA , and FRAGRANCE is to be a DISPENSATIONALIST as Paul was !!

This is where Rom 12:1 and Col 1:25 and 26 , and Ron 16:25 and 26 come in !!

Any other sacrifice is not pleasing to God at all !!

Only Paul decribes what Pauline believers are smell like !!

dan p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and this is what Eph 5:2 is saying to all believers !!

And requlate your lives in love , just as even Christ has loved us , and DELIVERED Himself up for us , as an offering and a Sacrifice to God , for an AROMA of a SWEET FRAGRANCE >

#1, The first verb is WALK and iks in the PRESENT TENSE of the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

#2 , The second verb is the Greek word HATH LOVED is in the AORIST TENSE and this verb looks BACK to Eph 1:4 and 2 Tim 1:9 and before the Foundation of the worlds were created !!

#3 , The third verb is HATH GIVEN Himself for us and Offering and Sacrifice to God is also in the Aorist tense as Christ was SLAIN before the world began !!

The Greek word is AROMA which means that the Paul followers are a FRAGRANCE , A SWEET SMELL A SAVOUR A SMELLING SACRIFICE , and WELL PLEASING TO God !!

The ONLY to be a sweet AROMA , and FRAGRANCE is to be a DISPENSATIONALIST as Paul was !!

This is where Rom 12:1 and Col 1:25 and 26 , and Ron 16:25 and 26 come in !!

Any other sacrifice is not pleasing to God at all !!

Only Paul decribes what Pauline believers are smell like !!

dan p
MAD smells sweet !!!

Danoh

Makes one wonder how some ended up trading the first part of that - regulate your lives in love - with their cult like - my way or the highway....

So much so, that even pointing out a thing they might do well to consider a bit deeper - only sets off their my way or the highway.

Mad could smell sweet in the practice or more Mads.

Instead it ends up smelling in the hands of some, about as sweet as a waste dump behind a Chinese restaurant.

I continue to be amazed at how some Mads continue to not smell that stench in their my way or the highway "Mad."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi and it says that disepnsationalisits smell good and NOT man !!

It excludes Water Baptism , Tongues , so-called and Healing and Snakes or Acts 2 or Pentecostalism !!

Is this a GUT FEELING ??

dan p
I'm a MAD Hatter, It feels good in my bowels !

DAN P

Makes one wonder how some ended up trading the first part of that - regulate your lives in love - with their cult like - my way or the highway....

So much so, that even pointing out a thing they might do well to consider a bit deeper - only sets off their my way or the highway.

Mad could smell sweet in the practice or more Mads.

Instead it ends up smelling in the hands of some, about as sweet as a waste dump behind a Chinese restaurant.

I continue to be amazed at how some Mads continue to not smell that stench in their my way or the highway "Mad."

Hi and I do not feel in INSULTED at all , BUT the bible is LITERAL and words do mean , what they say ,

Many times I have not said any thing so as to keep peace with many brothers and many times I let them have it between the eyes such as Pastors and teachers , so, what , so when and IF I screw up Kid me and you have INSULTED the written word of God , so have your FUN !!

I am sure that I have presented Eph 5:2 correctly , so what is the BEEF ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi and I can count on Danoh to RAIN on me , BUT I like where I stand !!

dan p

One Mad to another, bro...

When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'd be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out 'til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

- Rihanna

DAN P

One Mad to another, bro...

When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'd be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out 'til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

- Rihanna

Hi and are you quoting Robert Hanna ??

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Believing what the Bible says, when it was said, and to whom eliminates all the apparent contradictions. Like not eating meat, then eating all meat, then not eating some meat for some people.

DAN P

Believing what the Bible says, when it was said, and to whom eliminates all the apparent contradictions. Like not eating meat, then eating all meat, then not eating some meat for some people.

Hi and the LIST is big to the things people will contra Col 2:16 !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and there many reason that Jehovah got weary of the Sacrifice and OFFERING from Israel , is that them were not given by LOVE an CORRUPTED the Priest hood !!

But in Eph 5:2 we are " in Christ , where the Jews were not and that includes PENTECOSTALS of today !!

And God does not accept Sacrifices today !!

dan p

DAN P

QUOTE]

Hi and in the bible DISPENSATIONALISM is the ONLY Highway !!

So get with the program ??

dan p the NIT PICKER