Why Did the Chicken Cross the TOL Road?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
maybe he's having trouble getting across the road 'cause of all them darned chickens :sibbie:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
rafe, making chicken soup

MV5BMTY3OTYwNDc2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk5Nzg3MjE@._V1_SY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Krsto

DONALD TRUMP: We have chickens crossing the road? This just goes to show where our country is at. This type of thing would never happen if I were president. You know that's true. I will fix this problem. And make Obama pay for it.

JosephR

the chicken does not know or accept the human concept of a road, so this is a human question about a game foul who doesnt care...

this is a personal question for all who ask or question :)

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
In order to understand why the chicken crossed the road, it is necessary to understand that the word "why" has four senses which are equivalent to the four Aristotelian causes. In order to grasp this, let us turn to the Physics and read at length from book...

And now we now why the chicken crossed the road: to escape Traditio's pedantry. :p

genuineoriginal

I was on the way home from dropping my daughter off at home when a chicken flew up in front of my car from right to left and hit my windshield. It was raining pretty hard. So, not only did I have my wipers on but I didn't see the chickens on the side of the road. Because my wipers were on, my windshield was saved. But, it broke my wiper. I slowed down drastically and drove to the full-service station in town to have them change my wiper out for a new one. The good thing, besides not having to replace the windshield, is that I only had to replace the driver's side wiper blade out for a new one. It only cost me $10.
I wonder why the chicken was trying to cross the road.
Now we know why he crossed the road. Suicide.
Oh.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:drum:

Danoh

Because it "never really was Dispy...not really..."