ECT WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING THIS ?

DAN P

Hi to all and many so-called believers REFUSE 1 Cor 4:16 , and to acknowledge what the Holy Spirit has command all in the Body of Christ to do !

1 COR 4:16 reads , Therefore , I encourage you , become IMITATORS of Me !!

The verb " I encourage / or I beseech , KJV " is in the Present Tense of Continuous actiopn during your stay in the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

It is in the Middle Voice which means that YOU ARE TO PARTICPATE in FOLLOWING Paul !!

The second verb " be ye " is also in in Present Tense and we are follow Paul in proclaiming the Revelation of the MYSTERY in Col 1:25 and 26 !!

And is also in the IMOERATIVE MOOD and this is a command from God !

It seems that many do not believe what the Holy Spirit has written and are PLAIN rebels against God and will pay the PRICE in the BEMA SEAT !!

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Go ahead if you can.

1Co 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
1Co 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
1Co 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
1Co 4:14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.

DAN P

Go ahead if you can.

1Co 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
1Co 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
1Co 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
1Co 4:14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.

Hi and I know that I can explain those verse BUT can you so RUN for the Hills because you can not , can you ??:darwinsm::darwinsm:

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It seems that many do not believe what the Holy Spirit has written and are PLAIN rebels against God and will pay the PRICE in the BEMA SEAT !!

What is the price and when is this bema seat thing?

OCTOBER23

The bema is an elevated platform. In ancient Athens, it was used as an orator's podium.

In synagogues, it is also known as a bimah and is for Torah reading during services.

In an Orthodox synagogue, a bema is the raised area around the aron kodesh, or the sanctuary.

The Bema Seat is a High and lifted up area where GOD Judges people

Isaiah 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also

the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

Truster

Hi to all and many so-called believers REFUSE 1 Cor 4:16 , and to acknowledge what the Holy Spirit has command all in the Body of Christ to do !

1 COR 4:16 reads , Therefore , I encourage you , become IMITATORS of Me !!

The verb " I encourage / or I beseech , KJV " is in the Present Tense of Continuous actiopn during your stay in the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

It is in the Middle Voice which means that YOU ARE TO PARTICPATE in FOLLOWING Paul !!

The second verb " be ye " is also in in Present Tense and we are follow Paul in proclaiming the Revelation of the MYSTERY in Col 1:25 and 26 !!

And is also in the IMOERATIVE MOOD and this is a command from God !

DAN P

You got that one wrong. The word used is translated into English as mimickers.

OCTOBER23

It seems that many do not believe what the Holy Spirit has written

and are PLAIN rebels against God and will pay the PRICE in the BEMA SEAT !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, we are to be like Jesus and also like Paul ????
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
Philippians 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect:

but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

DAN P

It seems that many do not believe what the Holy Spirit has written

and are PLAIN rebels against God and will pay the PRICE in the BEMA SEAT !!

So, we are to be like Jesus and also like Paul ????
---------------------------------------------------------------
Philippians 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect:

but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

Hi and in 1 Cor 11:1 is written , You become IMITATOR of Me ( Paul ) just as I also ( am ) of CHRIST !!

Plain enough for all to see and understand !!

danb p