Who will you bury NOW?

Letsargue

Luke 9:59-60 KJV – 59- “He said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 60- Jesus said unto him, LET THE ‘DEAD’ BURY THEIR ‘DEAD’: but go THOU AND PREACH THE KINGDOM OF GOD”. -----

Ephesians 2:1-6 KJV – “And YOU HATH HE QUICKENED, WHO WERE DEAD in trespasses and sins; 2- Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3- Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4- But God, who is rich in mercy, FOR HIS GREAT LOVE WHEREWITH HE LOVED US, 5- EVEN WHEN WE WERE DEAD in sins, HATH QUICKENED US TOGETHER WITH CHRIST, (by grace ye are saved); 6- And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. -----

Romans 6:3-5 KJV – “Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4- Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5- For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection”. -----

The thing for all you dead people to do now is to BURY all your dead kin, friends, and loved ones in the grave yard where all the dead are buried by their dead. --- Will you bury your father, mother, brother, sister, or friend, or your neighbor, or co-worker? – How about your rulers, will you bury them also? --- If SOO! – How in Christ’s ‘NAME’ can you be justified / saved and BE DEAD ALSO!? – Have not any of you wiser than God heard what the Word says?

The following verse is not talking about burying anyone, but VISITING the WIDOWS AND ORPHANS in their afflictions --- James 1:27 KJV – “Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, TO –( VISIT )- THE ‘FATHERLESS AND WIDOWS’ IN THEIR AFFLICTION, and to keep himself unspotted from the world”. ----- That applies to anyone who has lost a loved one, or a coworker or neighbor, but it doesn’t go so far as to BURY THEM. – A Christian cannot memorialize the dead. – We remember the Living, and Christ is the God of the LIVING, not the God of the DEAD.

NOW! – All you wiser than God, GO BURY YOUR DEAD for the rapture, and hold your BREATH, because as any fool can see; the rapture of the Christians has already taken place. The Christians have already been CAUGHT UP TOGETHER and met the Lord in the Spirit / Air in those Scriptures I just gave. – But that won’t matter to the dead and blind fools who are anti-christian.

AGAIN, - Prove me wrong if I’m sooo wrong, and if you geniuses are SOOO RIGHT. – Prove me wrong if you can, BUT YOU CANNOT! --- And now I go back for a little while!

Paul – 060111