Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Carl Smuda

• Freak

• Total voters

Z Man

Originally posted by lucybelle
Why aren't there more votes for the PRINCESS?? Come ON people where do your loyalties lie??
You're doing better than me... :sigh:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL! Ibow, vote for who you want to vote for. :D It doesn't matter to me. And, no. I won't go after you if you vote for someone other than myself. :D

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by .Ant
It would be rude if the :princess: didn't win...

'Bout time you're on here. :D I just looked at your website. I like it. :yesyes: :thumb:

ibowatjesusfeet

Cosmic Redneck
Originally posted by ebenz47037
LOL! Ibow, vote for who you want to vote for. :D It doesn't matter to me. And, no. I won't go after you if you vote for someone other than myself. :D

I'm going to vote for whomever submits the best 50 (exactly) word essay of why I should vote for them.

Z Man

Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man, Z Man.

lucybelle

TOL Princess
My Essay

My Essay

Originally posted by ibowatjesusfeet
A fifty word essay explaining why I should vote for you (or anyone else for that matter).

Ibow- you really ought to consider my essay before you vote:

I ought to be voted as "Survivor" for many valid and obvious reasons. First, I'm the Princess of TOL, and Princess are Survivors. Secondly, I'm everyone's sweetheart- TOL is pulling for me- so should you. And lastly, because I'm a woman, and will be emotionally scarred if I don't win.

Thank you-
:princess:

Behira

Should the goal be to win? or to influence?

Men merely partner with the One raises the dead, opens blind eyes and death ears, and causes the lame to walk.

Speak and walk confidently with humilty.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Talk about a blast from the past. :chuckle: Sozo won, btw.