Hall of Fame
Steelers are Commies!

Steelers are Commies!

Steelers... Heinz Field... Teresa Heinz... John Kerry... Democrats :Commie:
Eeevil Steelers.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Lucky said:
I found this parody (don't ask of what) on the net. Kinda funny in a lame kind of way. The lyrics...
East Coast keeps on talkin that junk
sayin my Hawks are gonna get dumped
we're gonna get, get, get you chumps
cuz I know my Hawks are pumped
My Hawks, my Hawks
My Hawks are really pumped
My Hawks, my Hawks, my Hawks
will knock them on their rumps
Check it out
My team is never lazy
they practice real hard daily
They treat the 12th man nicely
They don't have many vices
Dontcha anger Locklear
he'll knock you into next year
Alexander's always sharin
credit, he's the MVP guy
Hasselbeck is ---kickin
soon he will be baskin
in the spotlight of the nation
Super Bowl win is his mission
Steelers will be breakin
It's history we're makin
Seattle let's get shakin
and keep on demonstratin
Our love, our love, our love, our love
Our love for our Seahawks
My Hawks, my Hawks, my Hawks
My Hawks will come through
Third-n-goal, down in the red zone
Shaun goes left, hike, hike, hey let's go
Media talkin all that junk
saying my Hawks are gonna get dumped
We're gonna show, show, show you chumps
cuz I know my Hawks are pumped
Check it out​
my hawks are pumped!

Emo

BillyBob said:

Daaa Bears!

I think the Bears will definitely be in the mix again next year. I'm a Packers & a Broncos fan; hopefully the Broncos will be right back in it next season and the Pack may be rebuilding. To Favre or not to Favre, that is the question.

SEAHAWKS 27 - 24

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Emo said:
Daaa Bears!

I think the Bears will definitely be in the mix again next year. I'm a Packers & a Broncos fan; hopefully the Broncos will be right back in it next season and the Pack may be rebuilding. To Favre or not to Favre, that is the question.

SEAHAWKS 27 - 24
Favre needs to retire or get out of Green Bay. He still has some athletic ability so he may still be able to do well on a good team but he cannot carry the Packers and that's what he has been trying to do. It isn't working. Retire or get traded!

Balder

According to a prognosticating Californian monkey, the Seahawks will win.

The monkey has a 7 to 1 record so far for predicting the Super Bowl winner.

If he's right again, maybe that will be a blow to the relevance of accurate prophesy in the Bible, since even monkeys can do it.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Balder said:
According to a prognosticating Californian monkey, the Seahawks will win.

The monkey has a 7 to 1 record so far for predicting the Super Bowl winner.

If he's right again, maybe that will be a blow to the relevance of accurate prophesy in the Bible, since even monkeys can do it.
:chuckle:

I sure hope that monkey is right!!

Sozo

Knight said:
Everytime I pick against the Patriots they prove me wrong. Therefore.... I will pick the Steelers. :noid:

This was posted by Knight on 9/20/2005 on the first page of this thread. It was never edited.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Some post-game thoughts:

1) That was not offensive pass interference on the Seahawks receiver in the endzone. That SHOULD have been a touchdown. That was a huge call and the refs BLEW it!!! :mad:

2) Ben DID NOT score a TD on that play. I can somewhat understand the play not being overturned because the evidence wasn't completely conclusive, but I do believe the ball didn't cross the line. Another huge play.

3) Seattle had horrible game management at the end of the game. They passed in middle of the field instead of going for sidelines. When they could have kicked a FG they went for another passing play but failed to stop the clock which ended the game.

I'm not saying that would have changed the outcome but still.

4) Stevens dropped like 4 passes!!!! If you're going to run your mouth before the game you BETTER come through in the game. Yes he did get a TD but he dropped a few BIG passes.

5) When Matt Hasselbeck threw the INT and they threw a flag when he tackled the guy. It wasn't a foul!! They said Matt was blocking someone but he wasn't, he was tackling the guy who intercepted the ball. :mad:

6) On the play where Matt completed a pass to the 1 yardline but it was brought back because of holding: John Madden said it wasn't holding but I wasn't completely sure. It may have been. That was a huge play though that was possibly questionable.

7) At the end of the 3rd Qtr Seattle wasted a play trying to get one last play in before the time ran out. They should have just let the clock run and had a 1st down in the 4th, instead they didn't complete that pass and started the 4th on second down.

8) I can't think of anymore.

:sigh:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
SB commercials

SB commercials

Am I the only one who thought the commercials sucked big time!
There was like at the most two that I remember laughing at but I can't even remember which ones they were. Overall this was a crappy year for commercials. :down:

Here is a link to some of them:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11136085/

The Hidden Beers, Airport Security, Magic Fridge weren't too bad.
The Budweiser with the fans in the stadium was pretty cool.
The Heart Paddles one was pretty funny :chuckle:

So maybe there were a couple more than I thought were funny, but still not a great year for commercials.

Army of One

kmoney said:
Some post-game thoughts:

1) That was not offensive pass interference on the Seahawks receiver in the endzone. That SHOULD have been a touchdown. That was a huge call and the refs BLEW it!!! :mad:
I don't know. It wasn't blatant, but he did push off. The Steelers had an offensive interferenc call against them too, so....

2) Ben DID NOT score a TD on that play. I can somewhat understand the play not being overturned because the evidence wasn't completely conclusive, but I do believe the ball didn't cross the line. Another huge play.
It was close, but I think he broke the plane when he was in the air (not when he came down).

3) Seattle had horrible game management at the end of the game. They passed in middle of the field instead of going for sidelines. When they could have kicked a FG they went for another passing play but failed to stop the clock which ended the game.
I agree, the Seahawks do suck. ;)

I'm not saying that would have changed the outcome but still.

4) Stevens dropped like 4 passes!!!! If you're going to run your mouth before the game you BETTER come through in the game. Yes he did get a TD but he dropped a few BIG passes.
Yeah, you can't be running your mouth and then not be able to come down with the ball. I was disappointed in Porter's game too. At least he didn't make any mistakes though. :D

5) When Matt Hasselbeck threw the INT and they threw a flag when he tackled the guy. It wasn't a foul!! They said Matt was blocking someone but he wasn't, he was tackling the guy who intercepted the ball. :mad:
Can't argue with you on this one. That was just a bad call by the ref. I think it's a stupid rule to begin with anyway, but he wasn't even guilty of breaking that rule.

6) On the play where Matt completed a pass to the 1 yardline but it was brought back because of holding: John Madden said it wasn't holding but I wasn't completely sure. It may have been. That was a huge play though that was possibly questionable.
I didn't see a problem with that call. I'm sure there are cases of holding on every play that were as bad as this one, but he just happened to get caught.

7) At the end of the 3rd Qtr Seattle wasted a play trying to get one last play in before the time ran out. They should have just let the clock run and had a 1st down in the 4th, instead they didn't complete that pass and started the 4th on second down.
Again, I agree- the Seahawks suck.:chuckle: I don't know what Hasselback was thinking at the end of the first half or the end of the game. He played pretty well the rest of the game (with the exception of his 1 Int.), but seemed to lose his mind everytime the Game Clock got down under 1:00.

:sigh:
I think was less than stellar (especially for such a big game), but I don't think it changed the end result of the game at all. I just find it interesting that the Steelers came out and played a lack-luster game, yet still put up twice as many points as the Seahawks. Just shows how weak the NFC was this year.

Mr. 5020

kmoney said:
He definitely pushed off. He stopped the movement of the defensive back. Good call.
kmoney said:
From a couple angles, it looked like the ball broke the plane while Ben was in the air. It was inconclusive, so the play stood. Good call.
kmoney said:
Good call, kmoney. :)
kmoney said:
He sucked hardcore...
kmoney said:
The referee made a mistake during the call, but Hasselbeck tackled the defender with his leg (tripping). Good call.
kmoney said:
Questionable, I agree. I probably would have let that slide.
kmoney said:
I think they were just trying to catch the defense off guard.
kmoney said:
I liked the analysis. :thumb:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
kmoney said:
Am I the only one who thought the commercials sucked big time!
There was like at the most two that I remember laughing at but I can't even remember which ones they were. Overall this was a crappy year for commercials. .

Yeah, I was disappointed, too. Good thing the Steelers won! :banana:

The FedEx commercial was funny....

The Rolling Stones suck.