Who will face Trump in the election of 2020?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

This President has been allowed to make the veiled threat that he may not accept the outcome of the 2020 Election should he not be re-elected!

Given this President's attempts to interfere with mail delivery and recently advising his supporters to vote twice, why shouldn't his opponents make it abundantly clear that two can play at that game and that they, and their supporters, are not about to accept the outcome of the election if it is being subverted by the White House?

The Russians are already actively involved trying influencing the 2020 Election in Trump's favor - with absolutely no "push back" concerning foreign interference in America's political affairs coming from the White House!

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

This President has been allowed to make the veiled threat that he may not accept the outcome of the 2020 Election should he not be re-elected!

Given this President's attempts to interfere with mail delivery and recently advising his supporters to vote twice, why shouldn't his opponents not make it abundantly clear that they may not be willing to accept the outcome of the election?

The Russians are also actively involved trying influencing the 2020 Election in Trump's favor - with absolutely no "push back" concerning foreign interference in America's political affairs coming from the White House!

Oh, if he loses the upcoming election he'll no doubt throw umpteen hissy fits and twitter on about how it was a rigged result and how great a president he was and how he should still be in power blah blah blah. Still, if sanity prevails (of which there's no guarantee) it'll be a small price to pay.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Those were the good old days ... a real President and First Lady ... decency ruled the WH ...

The worst POTUS since Fillmore and the absolute most embarrassing FTOTUS

An eight year migraine that we had to endure and that is thankfully over.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
thank you for the demonstration, retards :wave2:

April 3, 2020, 10:46 AM

There are several members of this forum who regularly use words like the above to insult and denigrate other people on this forum with whom they disagree. I think it should be stopped and here's why: Those words denigrate people with mental disabilities. Imagine someone who has a mentally disabled child or other relative coming to this forum and seeing these people use their relative's mental disability as a form of insult. This stigmatizes that disability. People who care for the mentally disabled have enough of a burden to carry without having to deal with the stigma that is caused by grossly immature people who use mental disability as a form of insult.
- User Name

ok doser

There are several members of this forum who regularly use words like the above to insult and denigrate other people on this forum with whom they disagree. I think it should be stopped and here's why: Those words denigrate people with mental disabilities. Imagine someone who has a mentally disabled child or other relative coming to this forum and seeing these people use their relative's mental disability as a form of insult. This stigmatizes that disability. People who care for the mentally disabled have enough of a burden to carry without having to deal with the stigma that is caused by grossly immature people who use mental disability as a form of insult.
- User Name

:mock: jg, quoting the retarded "User Name"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

- User Name

Yep, that word was on the same level as profanity in my family. My late bother was mildly retarded due to having spinal meningitis as a toddler. As a child he was made fun and even as an adult. It was hurtful to him and especially my dad.

Classless.

Arthur Brain

Yep, that word was on the same level as profanity in my family. My late bother was mildly retarded due to having spinal meningitis as a toddler. As a child he was made fun and even as an adult. It was hurtful to him and especially my dad.

Classless.

It is and I'll totally refrain from using it in future, even to to the troll who uses the word with abandon. Then again, he doesn't have anything else...

:e4e:

ok doser

Classless.

And I would never refer to him as a retard or as retarded unless I was speaking clinically.