ECT WHO WAS SAVED FIRST ?

DAN P

Hi to all , so was saved first ?

1 TIM 1:15 reads , Faithful is the Word and Worthy of all reception , that CHRIST JESUS came into the world to save SINNERS , of whom I AM FIRST !!

We know that from 2 Tim 1:9 we were CHOSEM before time BEGAN !!

God saved many before He saved Paul , so why is Paul called FIRST / PROTO ??

Because Paul was the FIRST / PROTO saved the the Grace of God !!

And here the Holy Spirit calls Paul the I / EGO , AM / EIMI , because Paul is going to , STAND in the place of Christ !!

When Paul forgives anyone , Paul forgives in the PERSON of Christ !!

Notice that the Holy Spirit uses his RISEN named , CHRIST JESUS !!

The Greek word AM / EIMI is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and means a CONTINUOUS action that Paul is always the PROTO / FIRST !!

And also who are saved AFTER Paul will be saved like Paul , is our PATTERN as written in verse 16!!

dan p

dodge

Hi to all , so was saved first ?

1 TIM 1:15 reads , Faithful is the Word and Worthy of all reception , that CHRIST JESUS came into the world to save SINNERS , of whom I AM FIRST !!

We know that from 2 Tim 1:9 we were CHOSEM before time BEGAN !!

God saved many before He saved Paul , so why is Paul called FIRST / PROTO ??

Because Paul was the FIRST / PROTO saved the the Grace of God !!

And here the Holy Spirit calls Paul the I / EGO , AM / EIMI , because Paul is going to , STAND in the place of Christ !!

When Paul forgives anyone , Paul forgives in the PERSON of Christ !!

Notice that the Holy Spirit uses his RISEN named , CHRIST JESUS !!

The Greek word AM / EIMI is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and means a CONTINUOUS action that Paul is always the PROTO / FIRST !!

And also who are saved AFTER Paul will be saved like Paul , is our PATTERN as written in verse 16!!

dan p

Wrong again dan. Remember the thief on the cross not to mention Stephen, the over 3000 in Acts 2, and the 5000 in Acts 4 that were added to the church and all before Paul ever got saved.

You are deceived.

Act 2:47
Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

DAN P

Wrong again dan. Remember the thief on the cross not to mention Stephen, the over 3000 in Acts 2, and the 5000 in Acts 4 that were added to the church and all before Paul ever got saved.

You are deceived.

Hi and in Actsa 2:47 , the Greek for ADDED / PROSTITHEMI is in the IMPERFECT TENSE and in the ACTIVE VOICE and in Indicative Mood .

The IMPERFECT TENSE that the Lord began to ADD and than stopped ADDING !!

The ACTIVE VOICE means , that the subject , the LORD is stopping the ADDITION !!

The Indicative Mood means what I have just written is a FACT , do you need some KLEENEX ??

You still can not explain 2 Cor 3:13-17 , give it a shot !!

Bet that you are SACRED !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and in Actsa 2:47 , the Greek for ADDED / PROSTITHEMI is in the IMPERFECT TENSE and in the ACTIVE VOICE and in Indicative Mood .

The IMPERFECT TENSE that the Lord began to ADD and than stopped ADDING !!

The ACTIVE VOICE means , that the subject , the LORD is stopping the ADDITION !!

The Indicative Mood means what I have just written is a FACT , do you need some KLEENEX ??

You still can not explain 2 Cor 3:13-17 , give it a shot !!

Bet that you are SACRED !!

dan p

Why ? You will just ignore the truth to stay in the lie of MAD ?

DAN P

Why ? You will just ignore the truth to stay in the lie of MAD ?

Hi and all that are reading SEE you have no answers OR you would debate where Acts 2:47 means ??

You have no LEGITIMATE answer !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and all that are reading SEE you have no answers OR you would debate where Acts 2:47 means ??

You have no LEGITIMATE answer !!

dan p

dan, everything you posted is scripturally wrong as anyone that can read sees and knows.

You do not get to re-define what church -added-saved mean to fit MAD which is a lie.

Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

dodge

Paul was the first dead to sin, baptised into Christ. He was the first who believed unto life, the pattern.

Wrong Nick if that were true then Paul would be a liar !

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

FYI, who also were in Christ before Paul means there were also others in Christ before Paul.

I would believe scripture before I would believe Bullinger and Stam, just saying.

DAN P

dan, everything you posted is scripturally wrong as anyone that can read sees and knows.

You do not get to re-define what church -added-saved mean to fit MAD which is a lie.

Hi can what ever I want to do , IF it is scriptural !!

It kis obviously that you have not checked out what the Greek word ADDED means !!

You can not dipute thw Greek text as ADDED to the EKKLESIA /ASSEMBLY !!

ADDED is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE and means Jesus added and then STOPPED ADDING as Israel was being FAZED OUT as 2 Cor 3:13-17 says and you are out of step with God !!~

It is hard for you to believe that Jesus is BORN under the Law !!

Lived and TAUGHT THE LAW OF MOSES !!

And DIED under the Law !~, so sit in the corner !!~

dan p

dodge

Hi can what ever I want to do , IF it is scriptural !!

It kis obviously that you have not checked out what the Greek word ADDED means !!

You can not dipute thw Greek text as ADDED to the EKKLESIA /ASSEMBLY !!

ADDED is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE and means Jesus added and then STOPPED ADDING as Israel was being FAZED OUT as 2 Cor 3:13-17 says and you are out of step with God !!~

dan p

Added daily as it was being fazed out. You are 50 cards short of a full deck ,dan.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

dan p
Dodgeism is against scripture truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi and I use to be just like him BUT was open to dispensationalism , thank God !!

dan p
Hi Dan!

What do you think your biggest obstacle to seeing the truth of dispensationalism was?
It has been my experience that the biggest obstacle I've seen is the realization that the BOC is not Israel.
Almost all that oppose dispensationalism hold to some form of replacement theology.

Danoh

Hi Dan!

What do you think your biggest obstacle to seeing the truth of dispensationalism was?
It has been my experience that the biggest obstacle I've seen is the realization that the BOC is not Israel.
Almost all that oppose dispensationalism hold to some form of replacement theology.

I knew a guy once, who when I first shared these distinctives with him; took great offense...for some time...

But he kept coming back to the unavoidable staring right back at him in The Scripture, despite his obvious aggravation.

Because he knew the Scripture well, and the distinctions were now obvious, but nevertheless disturbing.

For he had served the Lord as he had understood the Scriptures for a very long time.

In the end, we parted ways, he had grown so frustrated with what he was seeing but struggling with accepting.

Some time later, he saw what I had attempted to point out to him.

He had grown, and had been able to share a thing or two with me.

I was so elated....

I knew another MAD who told me he had read Stam's "Things That Differ" three times.

Each time he'd ended up putting the book down greatly frustrated.

Again, this had been an individual who had known the Scriptures really well.

The distinctions he was now aware of just bugging him to no end.

Today, he is a Mid-Acts Pastor-Teacher.

First time I heard of Ironside's handling of O'Hair, Baker's, and Stam's assertions, I went out and got myself a copy of said writing by Ironside.

Just out of curiousity, and because I figured I might learn something.

Besides one thing he had pointed out in Daniel I'd not considered, the rest of said writing was full of holes from cover to cover.

Some see such things against Mid-Acts for what they are: the errors of men.

Some sooner.

Some later.

Some after much personal crisis and soul searching.

Some never will.

It is the same case in all areas in life...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I knew a guy once, who when I first shared these distinctives with him; took great offense...for some time...

But he kept coming back to the unavoidable staring right back at him in The Scripture, despite his obvious aggravation.

Because he knew the Scripture well, and the distinctions were now obvious, but nevertheless disturbing.

For he had served the Lord as he had understood the Scriptures for a very long time.

In the end, we parted ways, he had grown so frustrated with what he was seeing but struggling with accepting.

Some time later, he saw what I had attempted to point out to him.

He had grown, and had been able to share a thing or two with me.

I was so elated....

I knew another MAD who told me he had read Stam's "Things That Differ" three times.

Each time he'd ended up putting the book down greatly frustrated.

Again, this had been an individual who had known the Scriptures really well.

The distinctions he was now aware of just bugging him to no end.

Today, he is a Mid-Acts Pastor-Teacher.

First time I heard of Ironside's handling of O'Hair, Baker's, and Stam's assertions, I went out and got myself a copy of said writing by Ironside.

Just out of curiousity, and because I figured I might learn something.

Besides one thing he had pointed out in Daniel I'd not considered, the rest of said writing was full of holes from cover to cover.

Some see such things against Mid-Acts for what they are: the errors of men.

Some sooner.

Some later.

Some after much personal crisis and soul searching.

Some never will.

It is the same case in all areas in life...
Well, ummm ..... thanks for the commentary.

DAN P

Hi Dan!

Hi and I believe IT is not recognize that Israel HAS NOT BEEN SET ASIDE as Isa 6 , and 2 Cor 3:13-17 and as Luke 13:13:6-9 and many other verses that are written !

If they do not , THAN Water Baptism , Repentance , Tongues , and the Law of Moses will always be in play with them , also Gal 1:23 , WHEN Gal 2:18 REBUTS IT !!

dan p

Last edited: