Who shall be saved ?

beloved57

Rom 10:13

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Now most religionist would tell us that this verse is teaching conditional salvation, conditioned on a lost sinner. Doesn't that sound odd ? Thats saying that a lost sinner if they call upon the name of the lord, that act gets them eternally saved. But thats grave error, In fact a lost sinner cant do anything gospel wise because as long as hes lost the gospel is hid from him or her. Paul writes 2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

So the lost wont be calling on the name of the Lord and shall be saved. So who does ? Its the saved, its they God saved that shall be saved. Jer 17:14

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

When God saves us, heals us, then we shall be saved, but not until then. Calling upon the Name of the Lord is an evidence of the Lord having healed/saved one from the bondage and darkness of sin. Thats why Hes our Praise, not anything we have done !

Nanja

Rom 10:13

[FONT=&]For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord [/FONT]shall be saved.

Now most religionist would tell us that this verse is teaching conditional salvation, conditioned on a lost sinner. Doesn't that sound odd ? Thats saying that a lost sinner if they call upon the name of the lord, that act gets them eternally saved. But thats grave error, In fact a lost sinner cant do anything gospel wise because as long as hes lost the gospel is hid from him or her. Paul writes 2 Cor 4:3-4

[FONT=&]3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

So the lost wont be calling on the name of the Lord and shall be saved. So who does ? Its the saved, its they God saved that shall be saved. Jer 17:14

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

When God saves us, heals us, then we shall be saved, but not until then. Calling upon the Name of the Lord is an evidence of the Lord having healed/saved one from the bondage and darkness of sin. Thats why Hes our Praise, not anything we have done ![/FONT]

Amen Brother ! The Chosen Sons of God Eph. 1:4 who were Saved Eternally 2 Tim. 1:9 shall be Saved / Born Again in time, and as evidence of it shall be given a New Heart Ezek. 36:26, and shall call upon the Name of the Lord Luke 18:7; Rom. 8:15; Gal. 4:6.

However, the calling upon the name of the Lord by the carnal / natural man [not born again / not born of the Spirit] can't please God because his mind is blinded 2 Cor. 4:3-4 and at enmity with God.

Rom. 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Now those who insist they can, with their carnal mind, perform the work of calling upon the Name of the Lord to get themselves saved, are false witnesses and preaching a false gospel of works Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 1:8-9.

beloved57

Amen Brother ! The Chosen Sons of God Eph. 1:4 who were Saved Eternally 2 Tim. 1:9 shall be Saved / Born Again in time, and as evidence of it shall be given a New Heart Ezek. 36:26, and shall call upon the Name of the Lord Luke 18:7; Rom. 8:15; Gal. 4:6.

However, the calling upon the name of the Lord by the carnal / natural man [not born again / not born of the Spirit] can't please God because his mind is blinded 2 Cor. 4:3-4 and at enmity with God.

Rom. 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Now those who insist they can, with their carnal mind, perform the work of calling upon the Name of the Lord to get themselves saved, are false witnesses and preaching a false gospel of works Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 1:8-9.

Amen Sister !